NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, aunt Carey Lockhart is also in the media as Carey Lockhart-Davis.

Did you notice that Shaniya's 7-year old brother is also not listed in the obituary?

I think he's the "Joe Davis" mentioned.

Did you notice that Shaniya's 7-year old half-brother is also not listed in the obituary?

He's listed...."J Davis".
wasn't sure if I should put a minor's name on here...even if it is public.

Did you notice that Shaniya's 7-year old half-brother is also not listed in the obituary?

I thought he was listed as J Davis??? but he really has a latino name IIRC

Well, first of all the camera crew was setting up outside so dad knew they were there. His son will be 21 next month and well old enough to do what he wants. Dad didn't empress me by sitting in that chair next to him stretching backward. That action reminded me of a bully.

ITA. I see total intimidation from BL. Which makes me think that's why others didn't report the abuse they became aware of.

Her last name was Davis. I remember noticing that coincidentally she had the same last name as AD
I'm assuming she's Caroline Davis, which brings up the question if she was ever reported as BL's sister. I always saw her as AUNT Carrie, but I don't recall ever hearing that she was BL's sister, maybe that was just an assumption because she was refered to as her Aunt.

She is her aunt.

Carey Lockhart-Davis, the sister of Bradley Lockhart, Shaniya’s father, said “Antoinette and I never really got along because of the way that she neglected her children… I feel robbed. I feel that Shaniya was robbed.”

The father of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, Bradley Lockhart, right, is shown, standing next to his grieving sister, Carey Lockhart-Davis, the girl's aunt.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d18-Shaniya-Davis-paternal-aunt-speaks-out-about-mother-Antoinette-Davis-neglect

Now we know who Ty is.

TYRONGELLA DAVIS and BRADLEY LOCKHART - WeddingChannel Profile Welcome to the wedding page for TYRONGELLA DAVIS and BRADLEY LOCKHART. Here you will find important wedding related information you need for TYRONGELLA and

They are (were?)supposed to be married April 24, 2010.

Leona Davis is Leona Cromartiea - the aunt that has spoken to the media. She a local evangalist.

they should not be interviewing kids.
I think it is fine that he did fly out there.
I am sure he gave his son an outline of where to stay in the interview. the kid did handle himself well.

BL did have an investment in keeping the conversation focused on Shanaiya. as long as BL does that and controls every one else to do that he is safe. BUT FROM WHAT?
What is lurking in that closet,

Okay sorry but I don't really see this as a bad thing. Don't get me wrong I agree that Dad's a little hinky, but too often in these cases people do tend to lose sight of what is TRULY important and that is Shaniya, and is exactly what we should be focusing on.

I am assuming that it is coincidence that everyone is a davis and they are in fact not ALL related.....ie aunt carrie and the Ty woman...

by the way did anyone see the comment on oprah.com that there was a robbery/break and enter at MAM's address on the morning shaniya went missing........they asked if this was related in any way to shaniya....

my thoughts on dad.........well for one he loved his women and obviously had a thing for dark women.,.....and I am not saying that is a bad thing but this is the case.......I think he earns stacks of money to provide for his family and work is a big thing in his life BUT I dont think he has much to do with the day to day responsibilities of bringing up ANY of this kids..

She is her aunt.

Carey Lockhart-Davis, the sister of Bradley Lockhart, Shaniya’s father, said “Antoinette and I never really got along because of the way that she neglected her children… I feel robbed. I feel that Shaniya was robbed.”

The father of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, Bradley Lockhart, right, is shown, standing next to his grieving sister, Carey Lockhart-Davis, the girl's aunt.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d18-Shaniya-Davis-paternal-aunt-speaks-out-about-mother-Antoinette-Davis-neglect

Hmmmm....and I doubt that its AD's family that submitted the obit....or the cities/state of the maternal side would have been listed...right? :waitasec:

I joined the formum kust so I could speak on THIS case, I learned of Websleuths while I was following Haleigh I will leave Haleigh to her own thread although the sweetie.

I grew up in Fayettenam As child their was a huge case where mcdonald killed his family on Fort Bragg. Then those young soilders playing dungeons and dragons dressing like ninja and brutally renact the role play murders. I have lived a semi rough life I can't say rough because everyday I look outside my window and I see someone who really is a survior of the eniviroment. This area of North Carolina is serverly inflicted with drugs and people that need mental help and can not get the help they need, or simply they do not care anymore and they let the drugs control them. I say semi because there are some holes in my memory.

I feel as though the Mother I will call her (mommy dearest) needs to be held as an accessory to murder the reason why I feel this way is because her child was murdered to pay for her drug habits and she knew she would/could never see her again. This murder did not have to happen it is just horriffic. The rules of Jail are simple if you commit a crime against a child your days are numbered they will have to keep mommy by herself because GP will break her down no telling what they will do.

Mario is up in CP now what a lovely vacation house his days are numbered anyway you look at it, GP or CP will get him sooner or later. Now lets just pretend that he points fingers (A common practice in NC = In NC you are guilty until you prove your self innocent = RATS) he will get murdered for that so CP has to keep him by himself sooner or later Mario will meet his demise for his deeds in this Murder in CP he is a walking dead man imo Mario did it and mommy needs to have more serious charges

The other day I stumbled on this thread and I saw a link to Sleepy Hollow a google maps so I clicked it.... The first thing a saw was the Murk (murchsion road however you spell it) It brought tears to my eyes just like right now Rough area .... Memories came flooding back .... I was a youung girl I lived off Mc Arther Road not very far walker street the sleep dog got out and when running down the trails to smith lake me and my little brother set out to go after the dog .... 2 young GI's were riding the trails (dirt bikes) they asked if we needed help my brother said the dog was lost and went to the lake So the one GI said he would take my brother to the lake and my brother got on the bike and left me with this GI this is where it get real fuzzy I remember the other guy coming back I remember they shoved my shorts in my mouth and they were down there. I remember them telling me not to move for 10 minutes or they would kill me I remember my brother calling my name I remember coming out of the woods in tears and too ashamed to tell a soul. I remember being 7 years old

Fayetteville is full of pockets of crime areas springlake, boonie doone, Ramsey Road, are all rough areas well know for drug use as I said it is a major epidemic in this area. The father he was trying to do the right thing by wanting Shaniya to spend time with mommy I feel as though he should have taken more precaution with visitation. They say a drug addict has to change thier playmates & playgrounds to heal they also have to read the books and realize the harm they bring to others ... IMO that would be absolutly impossible on the murk I would never live in that area. I really have to question how could the father allow Shaniya to *stay* with mommy overnight when she claims to be clean for only 6 months and an addiction as severe as mommy's Shaniya should have had supervised visits unless the father needs a break and can overlook the fact that Shaniya is in danger with her mommy requardless. The person whi murdered Shaniya did not have to murder her poor beautiful girl didn't stand a chance. There are a lot of evil people in Fayetteville so many of them walk the streets daily :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl