NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope BL doesn't turn this into a circus like I think it will end up being.
I hope he thinks of Shaniya for once and remember it is a TRIBUTE to HER LIFE!!!

I won't be surprised if he doesn't make sure that he is center of the whole thing. He does love that attention. He will probably boot the pastor out and take over beings he is so good at acting the part. Doesn't sound like he thought much about Shaniya before so why start now.

It would have been a cold day in you know where that I would have listed that killer mother in the obit. She didn't deserve to even be mentioned. It is like a slam in the face to that baby girl. It just burns me :furious:

I guess the 7 yr old boy belonging to Davis also belongs to Lockhart as he is mentioned as a brother in the obit. So the "one night stand" just flew out the window unless they had two "one night stands!" Strange reading all the names of his kids and not one of them live with him and the last one that did he got rid of too. What a guy :furious:

I disagree. After all, Miss Davis is the mother - nothing can take that away.

Something that is very common in Norway is that each side of the family make their own obituary for the individual. I'm not talking only about criminal cases, but in general.. nowadays there's so many split families.

I don't think the boy is BL's.

It would have been a cold day in you know where that I would have listed that killer mother in the obit. She didn't deserve to even be mentioned. It is like a slam in the face to that baby girl. It just burns me :furious:

I guess the 7 yr old boy belonging to Davis also belongs to Lockhart as he is mentioned as a brother in the obit. So the "one night stand" just flew out the window unless they had two "one night stands!" Strange reading all the names of his kids and not one of them live with him and the last one that did he got rid of too. What a guy :furious:

They have all the half-brothers and sisters just listed as brothers and sisters.

Even if there is no admission by AD, I believe they have something besides MAM's word. LE could eg have her on SH video surveillance handing Shaniya over to MAM out in front of the mh. I think that it's possible, we shall see.

I too am going to say goodnight.

:parrot:

There was a post talking about a web site where they were selling the baby.
I also think the same day Shaniya died MAMS house was broken into and his computer was stolen.

hmmmmm:waitasec:

WE never saw a *advertiser censored* link...I am sure the link had to be taken down. but I am also sure LE would have it for safe keeping.

IMO (and if the ancestry.com birth record I found is hers) Aunt Carey's real name is Carey, not Caroline. Anyone know her birthdate?

It looks to me like Aunt Carey was or is married to a Davis and has used Lockhart-Davis as her last name.

OMG. I thought I was blind. I did not see Aunt Carey's name either and she is not a great-aunt.

But yet, all of AD's sisters are listed.

Hmmm.

What a cruel thing to do to Carey Lockhart-Davis. I can't imagine how hurt she is. I think Brad Lockhart is just a SOB. He lists Shaniya's killer mother but not the aunt that loved her so much. That is so low. I'm surprised that he didn't list Mario too :furious:

There was a post talking about a web site where they were selling the baby.
I also think the same day Shaniya died MAMS house was broken into and his computer was stolen.

hmmmmm:waitasec:

WE never saw a *advertiser censored* link...I am sure the link had to be taken down. but I am also sure LE would have it for safe keeping.

According to the police report the model of the stolen item was a computer monitor. Also at the bottom of the police report it was stated the complaint was unfounded.

We also kind of figured out the home was MAMS mothers house where he was staying.

This leads me to wonder if mom found something on the computer she did not like and just took the monitor and hid it telling MAMS that someone had stolen it and he called the cops and when the cops got there the mom told them the truth.

added. The case was marked closed too I believe.

IMO (and if the ancestry.com birth record I found is hers) Aunt Carey's real name is Carey, not Caroline. Anyone know her birthdate?

It looks to me like Aunt Carey was or is married to a Davis and has used Lockhart-Davis as her last name.

I went on ancestry.com and could not find anything for BL - not even a public record. Very strange. I also did not find anything for Carey. I'll look again.

I read somewhere way---back that Carey had married a Davis and it was no relation to the Davis's that are AD's family.

It was a post in one of the threads in the beginning.

According to the obit, Shaniya has 4 brothers, all with different last names and living in three different cities. That says a ton!

Is the Tyrongella Davis in the the obit the ex-girlfriend?

They have all the half-brothers and sisters just listed as brothers and sisters.

They did that for the kids I'm sure. How do you label a brother or sister as half. Either you're a brother or sister or you're not.

Now we know who Ty is.

TYRONGELLA DAVIS and BRADLEY LOCKHART - WeddingChannel Profile Welcome to the wedding page for TYRONGELLA DAVIS and BRADLEY LOCKHART. Here you will find important wedding related information you need for TYRONGELLA and

Can you post the link for that please?

I won't be surprised if he doesn't make sure that he is center of the whole thing. He does love that attention. He will probably boot the pastor out and take over beings he is so good at acting the part. Doesn't sound like he thought much about Shaniya before so why start now.

I am not so sure it is the love of attention. I think it is all calculated.
He is "Protesting to much" Producing a likable persona...
Counter act and deflect whatever the in-laws/family say about him. He is no angel... And he is controlling as they come....
He allowed the baby to go to a place that no parent should allow. He had her physically and the law did not make him give her to that drug infested environment.
NOW I wonder if he too has some record and was not able to fight for her, or if he had some kind of on going chit with that trash crew AD hung with.
After thinking this over a New girl friend is not enough reason when others wanted to take her.

According to the obit, Shaniya has 4 brothers, all with different last names and living in three different cities. That says a ton!

AND is she related to Antoinette?

That is what we think. Look at previous pages on this thread, around 16-18.
There was even a wedding planned.

I am not so sure it is the love of attention. I think it is all calculated.
He is "Protesting to much" Producing a likable persona...
Counter act and deflect whatever the in-laws/family say about him. He is no angel... And he is controlling as they come....
He allowed the baby to go to a place that no parent should allow. He had her physically and the law did not make him give her to that drug infested environment.
NOW I wonder if he too has some record and was not able to fight for her, or if he had some kind of on going chit with that trash crew AD hung with.
After thinking this over a New girl friend is not enough reason when others wanted to take her.

There were too many "other good options". He chose the worst instead.

Sorry I got here late and can't possibly read all the thread to catch up...has anyone seen the link to pics of the inside of the mobile home?
ASK -- NotMyKids she is keeping a very good record of this case. She will have it, I am almost sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74