NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder to everyone...

Do not post any myspace or facebook pages unless it is ok'd with Tricia.

No pages on anyone not directly involved with this case.

No names or addresses of anyone not directly involved in this case.

I've went through and deleted several posts with information not allowed, please don't post this info. Thank you.

Imamaze

I also beleive the obit was written by ADs family and here is why. The personal info about Shaniya was pretty much word for word of things from interviews. Since that side of the family didn't know Shaniya that well, I feel they got info from tv. IMO

Wouldn't video from the mh park give the best timeline when she actually was taken from there? Good theories, though, why AD couldn't get the time of day right on the 911 call. MOO

Hello all....

Why would he be taking her into the hotel at 6:11 am then if he had her the night before???

I believe it's pretty obvious it was AD's family who did this obit... and for the forementioned issues (friction and hard feelings between AD and CLD) CLD was omitted.

:parrot:

I think this was a family decision within the Lockhart clan. Maybe Brad's other brother didn't want to be in the media spotlight and it was easier not to mention paternal aunt/uncle at all.

Wouldn't video from the mh park give the best timeline when she actually was taken from there? Good theories, though, why AD couldn't get the time of day right on the 911 call. MOO

I think there are more videos of that night and early morning. LE is not letting all the info out.

JMO

It sure is so beautiful....and her eyes are so sad :(

Agree completely. Both. Incredibly beautiful (in the unedited original photo--of her sitting in car--I was stunned at what a beautiful child). And incredibly sad. I thought it was just me, I told myself, "you're imagining things, no child's heart could be that heavy." Then I saw that it's the later pictures in the last year of Shaniya's life, those photos portray a loss of innocence, the eyes of a child who has had to grow up and see and endure things she should never have had to witness or experience. Prior to those recent photos there was still a carefree sparkle and lighthearted joyfulness about her. But in this photo, I see only sorrow... and it breaks kiki's heart.

Hello all....

Why would he be taking her into the hotel at 6:11 am then if he had her the night before???

I've always wondered why 6:11 AM. Just seems like a strange time. IDK:waitasec:
I still wonder if someone else is involved.....I know they are saying only MAM & AD....but why the motel and why 6:00 in the morning????

Hello all....

Given the distance and normal travel time between Fayetteville and Sanford, it makes more sense Shaniya was taken that morning . However, he could've had her anywhere during the night, so it is possible she was taken the night before, or during the night before 5:30am. Being that the investigation is still ongoing and we don't have access to McNeill's phone records, I'm not yet ruling out that he was originally at the hotel to meet someone. MOO

Sewer problem would be the landlords responsibility if reported.

yes, we have a rental, and it is our responsibility even if the tenants did something.
Thank goodness we have a lovely girl renting our place, so far so good.

I read the comments and allot of people have the same thoughts as some of us.
The 2 long posts esp. Mother's makes sense to me.

There has to be 1 more person!!

Yes, Mother's comment makes a lot of sense.

I think someone else is involved.

Who knows how long MAM..or whoever... had this room either. :sick:

I think this was a family decision within the Lockhart clan. Maybe Brad's other brother didn't want to be in the media spotlight and it was easier not to mention paternal aunt/uncle at all.

As other posters have noted, often one side of the family--and IMO more so where there is any kind of divide--will write one obit, and the other side of family may then choose to also write one of their own. This explains to me why this one has a clear emphasis on AD's side. JMO

I've always been under the impression that AD's reference to 5:30 a.m. being last night had more to do with her late night partying habits than some kind of truthful slip. I can't imagine any healthy 5 year old regularly going to bed at 5:30 p.m.

Just a thought, the person, people that do the obit are the family members that have to pay for the funeral?
I remember helping my cousin out when his mom died.
He was the executive paying for the funeral through life insurance.
All bills went to him/estate????
Here a simple obit is free, but pix and long ones, boxed and pretty ones, you must pay for.

yes, we have a rental, and it is our responsibility even if the tenants did something.
Thank goodness we have a lovely girl renting our place, so far so good.
I was just thinking the tenant's damaging the property or causing it to be uninhabitable could be grounds for eviction, even though the landlord has to make the repairs. MOO

I've always been under the impression that AD's reference to 5:30 a.m. being last night had more to do with her late night partying habits than some kind of truthful slip. I can't imagine any healthy 5 year old regularly going to bed at 5:30 p.m.

Maybe Shaniya left at 5:30 PM NOT put to bed.

I think that there is an awful lot here that doesn't meet the eye.

Any normal person would do something if their child came back with cigarette burns.

If AD said that they would never see Shaniya again, this might be something she has said in the past. Ho Hum. Just the usual threat.

I think there is a lot of involvement with these families going back and forth on who knows what. That's the only thing that makes sense in that someone would drop their child off to that situation. It's probably business as usual over the course of years.

I don't mean the prostitution. I mean the back and forth-maybe threats, fights, accusations, counter accusations, who knows what.

Agree. I am wondering tho about the "threat" aunt insists was made. Whether this is accurate. It may be, and was AD's way of keeping Shaniya around to use and abuse. Or that could be a defensive response on CLD's part, to explain or justify why she was "unable" to return to pick up her niece as planned. Honestly, neither is very hard for me to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member