Found Safe NC - Shaylie Madden, 7-week-old infant, Biltmore Park in Asheville, 9 May 2019 *Arrest*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) — According to an APD statement on Twitter, a 7-week-old infant was kidnapped in Biltmore Park Thursday.

Police say the car involved in the alleged incident is a silver 2014 Mazda CX5 with N.C. tag EMX-5984. Shortly after 6:30 p.m, police said the car was located in Henderson County.

Police are still searching for the missing child, who is described as a 7-week old girl, Shaylie. Shaylie was last seen wearing a pink onesie with horizontal white stripes.

Police say a woman and 7-week-old Shaylie were both kidnapped by a man and woman wearing ski masks. The mother was able to get away. The baby and the suspects are still unaccounted for.

Police said the suspects' car was last seen on Grant Mountain Road in Henderson County.

Asheville police ask the public to call 911 immediately if they have any information about Shaylie.

UPDATE: APD says 7-week-old baby girl kidnapped in Asheville

Google Maps

Asheville Police‏Verified account @AshevillePolice 22m22 minutes ago
Vehicle has been located in Henderson County. We are still searching for the missing child. Described as a 7-week old female, goes by the name of Shaylie. Last seen wearing a pink onesie w/horizontal white stripes.

D6KMVoEW0AAXg8W.jpg

I don't know which is better - that there was a ski-mask wearing couple or this is another false story. Probably neither. I think my head is going to explode!

I'm thinking it was a carjacking since LE has the make, model and tag. I doubt a frightened mom would be able to get all that info. But why was the car abandoned just hours later (we don't have the incident time yet but the car was found around 6:30 EST).

If they didn't want the car then they wanted the baby. How did they know an infant was in the car?

Watching and waiting...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back