GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Sunday to you, BD (and all other WSers), if the defense only has one more witness to call tomorrow maybe the jury will get the case after lunch, if so, bet they have a decision before the clock strikes 5:00, and I think it'll be the DP.

Jury reports for duty 1:30 p.m. Monday per upthread post.

Good Morning!! I had to get away from here for a few days. But Teghan has never been off my mind!

I just want to say WTF with maw maw being on meds since DE died? Really? Did she know him? I mean I was in the room when my GP passed and he raised me and I'm not on meds......for that!

So my neighbor and I hung a beautiful purple ribbon on Sanders rd yesterday. We even painted her name on it. I will take a pic and post it later. I hope maw maw sees it everyday!

Hoping this monster gets what is coming to him.

RIP Teghan Alyssa Skiba <3

:banghead:

I do know that many NASCAR teams are based in North Carolina so I will give her a tiny shred of the benefit of the doubt that perhaps she had met him at some point. But needing blood pressure meds and anti-depressives for over a decade because of his death? GMAFB!!! What she needs is a good psychiatrist, on so many levels, starting with how can she live with herself after turning a blind eye to an innocent defenseless 4 year old child who died at the hands of her kin on her own property.

I can tell you, some people here are just CRAZY period when it comes to Nascar. I don't get it. But chances are, she never met him... I know people that acted like a family member died when he died. I agree, it was sad considering so many people watched it happen... but it makes you CRAZY if you have to be put on A/D's after a race car driver, that isn't part of your family or a dear friend, dies. CRAZY. Bats*&t crazy. Why it was brought up is beyond me. Is she trying to say that A/D's make her not feel? Make her not notice that a 4 year old little girl is being brutalized in her backyard? She was so devastated by a racecar driver passing away yet was able to sit and listen to what her grandson did to this little angel and STILL plead for his life? This woman has some JACKED UP priorities. :banghead:

Hoping this will be over today, and hopefully the jury will be just as quick coming back with the DP for this waste of oxygen.

Happy Sunday, Sleuthers!

When will the jury get the case? Tuesday?

Once they do, how long before we get a verdict? This time, they only have one decision to make, so the verdict form should be a snap. So, will it be snap his neck or let him rot on his own?

I say give him Gen. Pop for about 20 days -- twice what he gave Teghan -- and then, on over to the Redcoats on Death Row. Sadly, that's not on the sheet... But on DR, he won't be with all other child molesters, etc. He'll be with more "honorable" murderers, etc. It won't be a bed of red roses...
icon10.gif

I know a lot of people keep saying to put him in general population... but it's Central Prison... same place that Josh Stepp has been for several years, he raped and murdered a 10 month old baby. General population would be a field day for him, IMHO. He is already going to be living in better conditions than he was before he murdered Teghan. I wish he could get thrown immediately into ICON, solitary confinement. I wish he could be sent to a prison that had inmates that would make his life a living hell. Nothing will ever be hellish enough for him under the "law"... For the most heinous of crimes, there should be a place to send them that doesn't cost the taxpayers a fortune, and where they actually suffer. He will be able to watch TV all day... he will have his own toilet. He will have far more than he ever gave Teghan. Just makes me sick :(

A picture says a thousand words.
I hope the prosecution shows the jury the Before pictures of Tegan, then the After her 10 days with this monster pictures.
This monster deserves the death penalty IMO. Nothing less.
Perhaps these photos will convince this jury to make that decision.

I hope the prosecution can bring it.

I think it speaks volumes that they had their verdict in an hour, because with M1 on a DP case, they do take that into account... so I really don't think they will take long to come back with a yes on the DP... How could they come back with anything else? :please:

A picture says a thousand words.
I hope the prosecution shows the jury the Before pictures of Tegan, then the After her 10 days with this monster pictures.
This monster deserves the death penalty IMO. Nothing less.
Perhaps these photos will convince this jury to make that decision.

I hope the prosecution can bring it.

I have no doubt this prosecution will bring it home. Besides, personally I wonder how much of this is strictly for protocol and that the jury already is ready to give JR the death penalty?

Grandma's testimony about a car racer's death is a totally disconnect from what went on in her own back yard. She may have chosen to live her life watching a TV screen, caring about characters in movies, tv, magazines etc instead of the people in her life but that doesn't excuse her allowing a child to live in her shed WITH a facking lock on the door.

Thank you for posting this, it is a great article. Please tell my why she is even there talking about DE. Is she giving one decent non self serving reason her grandson should be allowed to live? We all know there is not one. Will she sleep better at night knowing she tried to save a monster, but not an innocent child?

I think it speaks volumes that they had their verdict in an hour, because with M1 on a DP case, they do take that into account... so I really don't think they will take long to come back with a yes on the DP... How could they come back with anything else? :please:

I thought that about the Arias Trial. :rolleyes: Look what happened there. Some jurors just can't make the decision, even when they swear they can.

I hope this jury sees it as plain as day as most of us here. DP is the only option for me, and that is too good for him! :gavel:

I hope the jury is aware that the grandmother has not been charged. They can mete our their own measure of justice for her failure to protect Teghan by sentencing her grandson to death. She needs to suffer some consequences.

Rest in peace, Sweet Teghan. The next phase of justice is coming.

Thank you for posting this, it is a great article. Please tell my why she is even there talking about DE. Is she giving one decent non self serving reason her grandson should be allowed to live? We all know there is not one. Will she sleep better at night knowing she tried to save a monster, but not an innocent child?

Somewhere in this woman's warped mind, she feels her family is being persecuted for no reason . She and her family are morally and mentally corrupt and until the day she dies she will deny his guilt.I've seen this in extended family.It starts when the kids are young and the older they get the more entitled they feel . Makes me sick:banghead:

Kelli O'Hara &#8207;@Kelli_OHara 2h
Court starts at 130, defense has expert flying in from San Diego I believe...I'll be live @noon http://abc11.com #jonathanrichardson

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow Mar 29
#JonathanRichardson is Gma's only grandchild. JR doesn't have any siblings. His Mom, Sandy was an only child.

I thought that about the Arias Trial. :rolleyes: Look what happened there. Some jurors just can't make the decision, even when they swear they can.

I hope this jury see it as plain as day as most of us here. DP is the only option for me, and that is too good for him! :gavel:

Hi, I also think they are ready to run with it! I give them an hour ~ two hours for appearances sake. I thin he will go into solitary for a long while unless this prison has a separate section for rotten child offenders. This is just my thought, I wonder how many times attorneys do not knock themselves out for some criminals. I would never hold that against them never say they are wrong. I'm sure they hate some of them as much as we do. Especially P.D.'s as if appointed I dont think they can turn them down. Think Trial Divas will have some news on the case today.
...Waiting on news about T.J. Lang in Cleveland~well prison now. They have gone to Ohio supreme court, want a new trial as he was 17 at the time of the murders, they had him in adult court tried as an adult.Wonder if he will wear his KILLER t-shirt? No way, not in Ohio.:seeya:

Hi, I also think they are ready to run with it! I give them an hour ~ two hours for appearances sake. I thin he will go into solitary for a long while unless this prison has a separate section for rotten child offenders. This is just my thought, I wonder how many times attorneys do not knock themselves out for some criminals. I would never hold that against them never say they are wrong. I'm sure they hate some of them as much as we do. Especially P.D.'s as if appointed I dont think they can turn them down. Think Trial Divas will have some news on the case today.

I doubt he goes into solitary. If he gets the DP, he will go to death row at Central... they have their own solitary confinement that is only for DR inmates, but it is only used when a violation/infraction occurs. On death row he can be in the dayroom and watch TV from 7am-11pm daily, unless he is assigned a job. He will get scheduled outdoor exercise and "play" time, and allowed a visitor each week. He will have a bed, his own toilet and a writing desk. It will be like freaking Disneyworld for him :banghead:

If for some reason he does not get the DP (which will shock me), he would likely go into the general population. Central Prison's solitary confinement is called ICON, and is used only for infractions/violations. I again use the Josh Stepp example... until Richardson he was one of the worst child offenders I had heard of, raped and killed his 10 month old daughter. They gave him LWOP instead of DP... he has had 5 infractions since being in, so he probably spent some time in ICON... but sadly, he's still alive and there has been no word of any violence against him. Sadly, these scumbags still have "rights"... I think that when you murder someone, those rights should go away, but I am sure many would argue with me... so I digress.

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Good Monday #JonathanRichardson tweeps. Attnys in court hashing out what defense's expert witness can & can't say. Jury arrives 1:30pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74