NC NC - Tyarra Williams, 19, Greensboro, 7 Jan 2016

These are from the perspective of the Lakeview Dr Stoneybrook entrance (if you were viewing it as you are exiting the complex and looking from right, straight across, and to the left.
These are from the perspective of entering Stoneybrook thru the Lakeview Drive entrance (which feels like "the back" of the complex considering the office and pool/etc are located at the other entrance)

Attachments

• Entry 1 facing Mailboxes and Building 252 is visible-zoomed.jpg
    Entry 1 facing Mailboxes and Building 252 is visible-zoomed.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Entry 1 facing Mailboxes and Building 252 is visible-zoomed2.jpg
    Entry 1 facing Mailboxes and Building 252 is visible-zoomed2.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Parking lot view facing Entrance and Building 252 to the left.jpg
    Parking lot view facing Entrance and Building 252 to the left.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Entry 1 facing Mailboxes and Building 252 is visible.jpg
    Entry 1 facing Mailboxes and Building 252 is visible.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
These are from the perspective of entering Stoneybrook thru the Lakeview Drive entrance (which feels like "the back" of the complex considering the apartment and pool/etc is located at the other entrance)
More of Building 252, Lakeview Drive, and Webster Rd entrance.

IMO there were plenty of places that "Travis" could have just parked right near her building if he wanted to talk to her real quick. They would have no real reason to leave unless making a quick trip to a nearby fast food place. Someone could come into the complex, right at her building and pick her up, turn around and get right back out on the road very quickly without having to be seen by many people.

Attachments

• Lakeview Dr and Webster Rd .jpg
    Lakeview Dr and Webster Rd .jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Parking lot view facing Building 252.jpg
    Parking lot view facing Building 252.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Parking lot view facing building and dead end next to Building 252.jpg
    Parking lot view facing building and dead end next to Building 252.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 1
  • View of back of Building 252 .jpg
    View of back of Building 252 .jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 2
These are from the perspective of entering Stoneybrook thru the Lakeview Drive entrance (which feels like "the back" of the complex considering the office and pool/etc are located at the other entrance)
These are from the Webster Rd entrance of Stoneybrook, which is closer to the more main road, Randleman Rd.

Attachments

• Drain at Webster Rd entrance of Stoneybrook that leads across the street into the Storage lot.jpg
    Drain at Webster Rd entrance of Stoneybrook that leads across the street into the Storage lot.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Left View of Webster Rd from Stoneybrook main entrance.jpg
    Left View of Webster Rd from Stoneybrook main entrance.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 1
  • Right View of Webster Rd from Stoneybrook main entrance.jpg
    Right View of Webster Rd from Stoneybrook main entrance.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 1
  • View of Stoneybrook from Southbrook Dr across the street from Webster Rd entrance.jpg
    View of Stoneybrook from Southbrook Dr across the street from Webster Rd entrance.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 1
  • View of Southbrook drive - with entrance to storage lot on the right.jpg
    View of Southbrook drive - with entrance to storage lot on the right.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 1
These are from the Webster Rd entrance of Stoneybrook, which is closer to the more main road, Randleman Rd.
Views from a Webster Rd business across the street

Attachments

• Business across the street on Webster Rd.jpg
    Business across the street on Webster Rd.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 2
  • View of business across the street on Webster Rd.jpg
    View of business across the street on Webster Rd.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 2
  • View of Stoneybrook from business across the street on Webster Rd.jpg
    View of Stoneybrook from business across the street on Webster Rd.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 2
Views from a Webster Rd business across the street
Views from the Auto Zone which is visible from the Stoneybrook parking lot and has a camera facing towards the stop sign at Webster Rd and Randleman Rd.

Attachments

• View of Randleman Rd Auto Zone from Webster Rd entrance of Stoneybrook.jpg
    View of Randleman Rd Auto Zone from Webster Rd entrance of Stoneybrook.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 1
  • View of Webster Rd stop sign at Randleman Rd from direction of Auto Zone camera.jpg
    View of Webster Rd stop sign at Randleman Rd from direction of Auto Zone camera.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 1
  • View of Auto Zone camera which faces Webster Rd stop sign at Randleman Rd.jpg
    View of Auto Zone camera which faces Webster Rd stop sign at Randleman Rd.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 1
  • View of Auto Zone camera which faces Webster Rd stop sign at Randleman Rd-zoomed.jpg
    View of Auto Zone camera which faces Webster Rd stop sign at Randleman Rd-zoomed.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 1
Views from the Auto Zone which is visible from the Stoneybrook parking lot and has a camera facing towards the stop sign at Webster Rd and Randleman Rd.
The lot across the street that is huge and has been filled with old shipping containers, etc is visible from the Auto Zone parking lot and is directly behind the Advance Auto parking lot which also has a camera behind their building.

Attachments

• View of Southbrook Dr Storage lot across the street from Auto Zone parking lot .jpg
    View of Southbrook Dr Storage lot across the street from Auto Zone parking lot .jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 2
  • View of Southbrook Dr Storage lot across the street from Auto Zone parking lot-zoomed .jpg
    View of Southbrook Dr Storage lot across the street from Auto Zone parking lot-zoomed .jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 2
  • View of Southbrook Dr Storage lot across the street from Auto Zone parking lot-zoomedx2 .jpg
    View of Southbrook Dr Storage lot across the street from Auto Zone parking lot-zoomedx2 .jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 2
  • View of Auto Zone and Southbrook Dr Storage lot behind Advance Auto Parts .jpg
    View of Auto Zone and Southbrook Dr Storage lot behind Advance Auto Parts .jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2
Doing a Google search over the last year there are no real updates with new information. But there are several articles, podcasts and the like keeping the exposure up.

How sad. Obviously foul play is involved and everyone appears to think this. Tyarra seems like a lovely person.

I absolutely hate to say this, and I'm sure they have, but I hope very much that they searched thoroughly in that wooded region near to 256, 260, 264 and behind the swimming pool. I don't like how it is so directly behind several of the apartment buildings, literally touching them. I tried looking at the map from overhead and that area seems to stick out - it is a very open area apart from that. I wonder if they have looked at the one near the nearby church too, by the large parking lot. It's an obvious place to stop. I wonder if they may have searched there as I remember that they met at a church.

If it involves any vehicles/distances I just don't know where they would start as it appears that unfortunately there is so little information, unless they think that the person whose apartment she apparently left is involved. I did wonder if they were implying leaving apartment to vehicle with what they were saying about the phone. We don't know who was in that place. It must be so difficult for the friends and family and frustrating for LE.

It didn't really say very much about how they searched.

I very much hope that they find Tyarra.

Just watched the Disappeared episode.
The ex-bf she allegedly went to meet sounds suspicious by default.

My other guess: I wonder what the sex offender registry was like around there? She was 19 but looked pretty young.

I watched Tyarra’s episode again on Disappeared last night.

My guess is she was met with foul play by her ex-boyfriend whom she went to meet to that night and who was the last one to see her. He lied on the police interview initially that he was communicating with her again on facebook. Her mom also said he was the one who was initiating the communication, not Tyarra. Her mom also said he is her top suspect. It seems LE doesn’t have any evidence against him. CSI searched his car and didn’t find anything.

IF by chance he is not responsible for her disappearance, then my second guess is she was abducted while walking home. Have there been any other abductions in the area?

But my guess is the ex boyfriend whom she went to meet that night killed this lovely, bright girl with her whole future ahead of her. She had wanted to work with disabled kids and was set to start college the next day.

Jmo.
Always the possibility he drove her elsewhere and did something outside the car.
*Speculation, MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back