NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

Position of body - damn - I knew that would come up!
Ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo.

justice... I just want him to shut up....he knows no matter how the judge rules on his motion, the jury is hearing each and every word.

yes, yes, yes......come on PT, more, more, more

Well darn, stepped away and missed it. Don't know if the jury is present or not, I don't think they are for a mistrial motion.

Denied, good. Tyndall is still begging. Denied again.

Well darn, stepped away and missed it. Don't know if the jury is present or not, I don't think they are for a mistrial motion.

Dismissal motion is what they were asking I think.
I have been absent, and then back and forth so I'm still not here 100 percent.

Jurors were not there for either side of those arguments.

Dang, done for the day. The defense will present its case first thing tomorrow morning.

Judge Orlando Hudson is such a kind and calming influence. I really truly like him.

Judge Orlando Hudson is such a kind and calming influence. I really truly like him.

Same here, I like him very much.

And that lady prosecutor, darned good, direct, detailed argument, yay girl, you go. lol

Trix, I believe the jurors were there for it all. They aren't usually released for the expected defense plea for the case to be dropped.
After lunch they were still examining evidence, and I don't believe they ever left until the judge just now released them.
Are you doing alright? I'm thinking of you and her family now.

I like him too. I got to 'know' him in the Michael Peterson trial there in Durham as well back in 2003 or 2004. I think I've mentioned that already. The only thing I do not like about him is there seems to be a lot of wasted time. I became so fond of Judge Perry in the CA trial and his concern for no down time, he started early, stayed late, began on time each morning, after breaks, etc. in order to keep thy jurors as happy as possible. A lot of wasted time--even if it isn't truly wasted but appears to be wasted in the eyes of a jury-- is not a good thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back