NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If EB sold drugs wonder if AB would get into trouble also having drugs all around his daughter?
I wish AB was arrested on anything just so he doesn't flee.

LE knows where he is and if he stops at the airport to pick up a friend I think LE would execute the arrest warrant they already have and haul him in.

They have made clear he has the same warrants pending that SM was hauled in on and they will execute them the moment he is not perceived to be cooperative.

He is not going anywhere.

:blushing: to quote myself, but I find myself really trying to figure out where Zahra is, if not the woodlot/work site. We know mothers who kill their children tend to leave their children in bodies of water, wrapped or swaddled, and nearby the home. (I'm not sure if EB's stepmother relationship disqualifies that statistical likelihood, but let's assume it does not.)

Is that bridge over deep water? Is it a place where someone could stop and dump something over without being noticed, maybe in the middle of the night?

Also, :waitasec: with decomp hits on two cars I wonder if there were two (or more) disposal trips? Just :twocents: thinkin' out loud here; appreciate any and all feedback!

BBM

That's where I have the problem...I think it was both of them, so I have to throw out what moms usually do. :banghead:

ETA: And even though SHE'S in jail....the sites they have been searching seem to be where HE had access. KWIM?

SM sounds narcissistic. She also sounds like she use fantasy to create a different reality for herself.

BBM

That's where I have the problem...I think it was both of them, so I have to throw out what moms usually do. :banghead:

Good point and I agree they are both guilty... but IMO she is the stronger/more manipulative personality. I base this on several observations but especially:

1) that AB and ZB ended up moving to the US although initially it seemed that EB was joining them in AU to stay... and

2) that LE has her locked up--and lawyered up--while giving AB free rein as long as he's "cooperative," even though he shares some of the same charges.

Guess I just think she's the one who came up with the plan, such as it was. He doesn't strike me as the high-drama type, maybe attracted to it but not generating it, you know? Though maybe I just need to do more sleuthing on him, IMVU persona, etc...

I stepped away yesterday because I was feeling such unease over everything. Came back to read a little last night and saw the info regarding the attic and was crushed. I want to ask if anyone else is feeling the way I am....

I've been trying to keep up, but this is moving so fast!! I go to bed and wake up in the morning, and I'm not only pages and pages behind but THREADS behind!!
Please fill me in on the "info regarding the attic"!! I have no idea what this means.

TIA (and sorry for being a slow-poke!) :innocent:

-Liv

Zhara has many stars in her crown and a special place in heaven. Those who mistreated and harmed her in any way will be judged and justice will be served. None of this may happen in our sight, but it WILL come to pass. JMHO Blessings

It seems like every case I follow, I say this is it....can't do it anymore, then if we all turned our backs on these cases they would continue to happen.
It's beyond my comprehension WHY people harm these precious children. I've said it before, you can turn in a newborn at a fire station ect. without being charged, can this law not be changed to include ALL children, would it be so hard to give them up instead of KILLING them. My simple mind cannot wrap itself around all this evil.
This precious little girl with her beautiful smile and freckled face is haunting me...all I can say is WHY.

I've been trying to keep up, but this is moving so fast!! I go to bed and wake up in the morning, and I'm not only pages and pages behind but THREADS behind!!
Please fill me in on the "info regarding the attic"!! I have no idea what this means.

TIA (and sorry for being a slow-poke!) :innocent:

-Liv

Hi! There was mention by a reporter for the Hickory Daily Record on NG last night that some former neighbors believed Zahra may have been forced to stay in the attic, through access in a closet. They have an article on it today:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/14/17/neighbors-wonder-if-zahra-kept-attic-ar-458767/

Not proven, of course, but just the thought of it is absolutely sickening.

Is the SM Facebook page still up... The MySpace is gone... Does anyone have the link?
TIA
Justice For Zahra!
On a side note, or I guess OT, My youngest son smacked himself in the eye with a wooden sword ( thanks Renas. Fest.) and had a little bruise and cut so I told him the teachers may be on Super Vigilant Mode now and just to tell them the truth ( We live in Catawba County .. Approx 25-30 miles away).. Anyway He says " Mom I know why you are so upset.. You wanted to name your little girl Zarabeth and her name is just so close".. Right then in the car, I started to cry... Oh how I wish I had her for my Zarabeth...Oh how I wish... Now I'm crying again.... Rest in Sweet Peace Zahra..

It does get to me. So much so that I saw a car this morning with a foot on the lower trunk/bumper portion of it and nearly freaked out, thinking that had to be a sick joke or what if it was real?

Then a friend reminded me it's a common Halloween thing you can buy at any store. I'm so into these cases, I totally forgot about Halloween...still, I dang near called the police. I was in such shock, and then we parted to different roadways that I didn't, good thing. I guess I'm following too many cases lately.

I hope you're found soon, Zahra. Just thinking of what probably happened to you is giving me nightmares...

I just can't seem to keep up with you all. My apology if this has already been posted.

fran

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/15/1758012/missing-girl-now-believed-to-be.html

WCNC-TV reported that school staff saw signs of trouble, visited Zahra's home, and reported concerns to the Department of Social Services.

"They utilized every resource...and any referral process that was available in the school for the well-being and welfare of Zahra," said Caldwell County schools spokesperson Libby Brown.

Caldwell DSS officials released a statement Friday morning, saying they are not permitted to talk.

"The Caldwell County Department of Social Services is prohibited from discussing, disclosing information, or confirming or denying the department's involvement with any individual or family," the statement read, citing state law.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ng-girl-now-believed-to-be.html#ixzz12RgQRDbr

Hi! There was mention by a reporter for the Hickory Daily Record on NG last night that some former neighbors believed Zahra may have been forced to stay in the attic, through access in a closet. They have an article on it today:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/14/17/neighbors-wonder-if-zahra-kept-attic-ar-458767/

Not proven, of course, but just the thought of it is absolutely sickening.

When I read their narrative I think one thing: drug user and dealer.

It was their stash spot.

(BBM)
Good point and I agree they are both guilty... but IMO she is the stronger/more manipulative personality. I base this on several observations but especially:

1) that AB and ZB ended up moving to the US although initially it seemed that EB was joining them in AU to stay... and

2) that LE has her locked up--and lawyered up--while giving AB free rein as long as he's "cooperative," even though he shares some of the same charges.

Guess I just think she's the one who came up with the plan, such as it was. He doesn't strike me as the high-drama type, maybe attracted to it but not generating it, you know? Though maybe I just need to do more sleuthing on him, IMVU persona, etc...

Quote: The Australian father of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker has reportedly been labelled uncooperative by US police as they continue trying to work out what happened to her.
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/zahras-dad-uncooperative-20101015-16m4z.html

Hugs to all who are so troubled and diseartened by this case.

Thank you tlcox...I just want to add my hugs to all as well....because I don't think I am alone in that even after following the cases of many missing/murdered children, little Zahra has touched my heart like NO other, ever.

I'm just heartbroken for this child that seems to have been let down by ALL the people in her family that should have protected her. Now we find out that the Bakers lived in other locations and those neighbors didn't know they had a child either. OMG!

They left that poor thing in her room and now we find out, most likely the attic!?

What kind of people are we dealing with here? They are sick! No one does that! :mad:

Darn! All of those who sat back and knew this was going on and didn't do anything, are in part responsible for this poor child's end. :(

I have the most difficult time following this case. Just like Caylee and Haylee and so many others these past few months.

This is just heartbreaking. I don't know what else to say.

fran
:(

PS....and I just want to say here, I think they should haul that dad in and make him talk! He knows what she did and who knows? maybe he did too. Whether he actually participated, he's directly responsible for his daughter's destiny. He KNOWS, tell all! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74