NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
13297637_BG10.jpg

Bless them all!
Hickory police, the State Bureau of Investigation, the FBI, the U.S. Marshal Service and Evidence Recovery Team members are combing through the trash at Foothills Environmental Landfill. The Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office and the Hickory Fire Department are supporting search efforts. Investigators began their search at about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday.

ITA Bless them all

That's what I was thinking. That would be cold, shopping for a new mattress with Z. Hope that wasn't the case.

The lady at the furniture store said EB was looking at living room sets that could be purchased off the floor. Ones that you didn't have to order.

Just on HLN ...

3:30 central time HLN is going to be live in NC with new details.

In the nearly 5-minute phone call on Oct. 9, Baker talked about how a fire was set at his house the day before and he theorized that a group of kidnappers, who allegedly left a ransom note for his bosses' daughter, had instead taken Baker's daughter

his 911 call, took 5 very calm minutes.............

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

AB never says Zhara's name the whole time he is on the 911 call, not once. I think when all the facts come out people are going to be shocked by the involvement of AB.

I was troubled when the operator didn't ask what the child's name is or what she was wearing the last time they saw her. Even the operator during Misty 911 call, the operator asked very key questions. I would think the operator would be the one to get the information only because people calling 911 MAY be in shock, have anxiety or lack of it etc., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa