NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, that part says to me that the mattress was found today, while they were searching before they got to Christy Rd?

ugghhh

I think I am confuzzulling myself.

It does NOT say where the mattress was found. It is written so that it sounds like the landfill search came up with nothing. So, speculation would have you believe it was found today, but it really only says that they told media on Tuesday.....

Ok my mind is going crazy; another theory here:

AB contacted police, told them of what happened, how he helped EB put a mattress in the Tahoe. Then he proceeds to tell the police he is going to the airport to meet his mother.

While EB was at the Airport, the police move in on a tip that EB gave them about the mattress. The tip rang true; so they dispatch to the airport and asked him to come to the station for further questioning. EB agreed, while there they read him his rights and placed him under arrest. His mother's flight was probably delayed or she got bumped off a flight. That is why he probably was at the airport at the time when no flights were scheduled because he was hoping she would be there in a few hours. He had no place to go so therefore he just stayed there.

After questioning AB more, they learn more information and this is when the goods pointed mostly to EB. Once they took her to the site and informed her attorney that AB has informed on EB, AB's attorney advised her to work with the police to find her.

So, if the mattress is where Zahra ended up, then that would likely mean her murder WAS premeditated, since EB took her to pick out a new bed.
Why do that, KWIM?

It doesn't show premeditation to me just by looking at what you posted IMHO.

It shows cover up, and it would show that EB was part of the coverup if that is indeed what happened KWIM? JMHO.

question this mattress must not be an expensive one.
Pillowtops and certain mattresses have coils.
My tempurpedic is so think.........
ripping the cover?????
real old fashion kind???

So, if the mattress is where Zahra ended up, then that would likely mean her murder WAS premeditated, since EB took her to pick out a new bed.
Why do that, KWIM?

If I recall EB was looking at Sofa's at the back of the store and Zahra was up front watching Sponge Bob Square Pants on the TV on the showroom floor.

Anyone have that link??

Wow, we've got quite a crowd here!