NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can't see someone opening up a mattress, pulling out stuffing to place a body inside, and then sewing it up. Especially EB...too much work for her I would think. When it was first mentioned about her being "in the mattress" I was thinking rolled up or maybe just her prosthetic stuffed into a hole. :waitasec:

MOO

I can see the hiding for transportation and cover up and would soak all decomp and blood up..............sewing back up......no way to lazy and to much time!!!

I'm not going to be repeating the rumour that NG is perpetuating.

Mark Klass: EB destroys what ever is in her path - if she is cooperating with LE it is for totally self-serving reasons. Adam may not see this coming until he is charged with murder one. He may be complicit - whether active or passive but she is the mastermind and no doubt in my mind.

I totally agree with Mark and while I think Adam is in this up to his eyeballs (because when you let some beat your child you are responsible for the damage that follows, and I think he is actively involved in the cover up)...

I think these two had time to concoct this ridiculous charade they put together and she will see the writing on the wall before he does and it all comes down to he said she said on how the death occurred.

If he does not get in front of it, and it may be too late, she is going to bury him at every opportunity. She was beaten, she was afraid, he made her write the note, he made her help with the clean up, yes she did things wrong, she was drug addict, she made mistakes in disciplining Z, the things people have said about her are true, but he killed Z, he threatened her, her forced her to comply.

How do you prove otherwise? The evidence of what happened is diminishing every single day.

Adam is in deep trouble in my opinion.
Even if she can't cut a deal that puts the majority of responsibility on him she is not going down alone. He had a brief window to help solve this case in my opinion and he squandered in.

imo of course

He used the word puberty, though. I can see how that could lead wondering whether or not they would try to blame blood on menstruation.

"My daughter's coming into puberty so she's in that brooding stage, so we only see her when she comes out, when she wants something," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-zahra-baker-911-tapes-released/story?id=11916819

To me that sounds exactly what someone was trying to set the stage for. Unfortunately for them, it won't work. And as for that part of the 911 call, it was one of the most inhumane things I've heard of when your daughter is missing- "when she comes out, when she wants something" - like Zahra was an annoying pest. MOO

Lawyers unleashed. (kat's favorite part <snort> esp. the reference to totmom har har)

NG wants to put the 2 in room together and let the stew boil...........

JoeLawless, Atty: re EB cooperating
JL: 2 defendants playg one against t other; odds r she's paintg a pic most favorable to her
NG: let them simmer in same stew
--NC has DP; lethal injection

NC have DP? Yes. Mode? Lethal injection.

going to commercial

Woot Klaas pulled no punches tonight, IMHO he hit that nail on the head.

NG: last person to see Zahra was EB.

Lawyers Joe and Peter - LE are playing one defendant against the other, EB painting a picture most favourable to her. These two are already pointing finger at each other.

NG - Death penalty if seeked, they can't be tried together and it is lethal injection in NC.

He used the word puberty, though. I can see how that could lead wondering whether or not they would try to blame blood on menstruation.

"My daughter's coming into puberty so she's in that brooding stage, so we only see her when she comes out, when she wants something," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-zahra-baker-911-tapes-released/story?id=11916819

IMO, that is not how a 10-year old girl acts when she is cherished and treated well by loving parents. That's a bit too young to be shutting oneself up in the bedroom. However, my stepdaughter would do such a thing following an argument or if she was angry at her father and myself after we had to correct her behavior at school or at home. Either the stepmother, Zahra or both were covering up something (the stepmother's treatment of Zahra) or the father is not being truthful. (IMHO)

I totally agree with Mark and while I think Adam is in this up to his eyeballs (because when you let some beat your child you are responsible for the damage that follows, and I think he is actively involved in the cover up)...

I think these two had time to concoct this ridiculous charade they put together and she will see the writing on the wall before he does and it all comes down to he said she said on how the death occurred.

If he does not get in front of it, and it may be too late, she is going to bury him at every opportunity. She was beaten, she was afraid, he made her write the note, he made her help with the clean up, yes she did things wrong, she was drug addict, she made mistakes in disciplining Z, the things people have said about her are true, but he killed Z, he threatened her, her forced her to comply.

How do you prove otherwise? The evidence of what happened is diminishing every single day.

Adam is in deep trouble in my opinion.
Even if she can't cut a deal that puts the majority of responsibility on him she is not going down alone. He had a brief window to help solve this case in my opinion and he squandered in.

imo of course

You bring up a very good point actually - There is so much reasonable thinking in your post and I very much agree with all the above. You're right she is going to bury him - she knows how it works in NC, he wouldn't have a clue probably about the legal system, the death penalty etc. He is in deep deep trouble, Adam's only saving grace here is all her friends and family think she is the one who did it and not him.

Welcome Mojave!

NG back on replay of media clips of prior coverage.

NG out to JC

NG for those just joining. Has body been found stuffed in mattress?

JC: that piece of evidence they were looking for was the mattress. LE saying they now think mattress Zahra's and being tested.

NG AB and EB asked to take poly

Both have refused.

JeanC: we know that t piece of evidence was t mattress
- they came across mattress--is being tested right now

NG: both refused POLYS!

IMO, that is not how a 10-year old girl acts when she is cherished and treated well by loving parents. That's a bit too young to be shutting oneself up in the bedroom. However, my stepdaughter would do such a thing following an argument or if she was angry at her father and myself after we had to correct her behavior at school or at home. Either the stepmother, Zahra or both were covering up something (the stepmother's treatment of Zahra or the father is not being truthful. (IMHO)

I disagree, my DD just turned ten and she has recently been moody and dificult, spending more time in her room. Althought, to be fair I should add she has a very pesky little brother and so her room is her safe (little brother free) zone. She often heads off to room when feeling pouty after being chastised or annoyed after too much brubby.

Can't use poly in court (Oldham)

NG yes I have used it it's admissable persuant to stipulation.

most parents of missing children demand to take a poly in order to pass.

IMO, that is not how a 10-year old girl acts when she is cherished and treated well by loving parents. That's a bit too young to be shutting oneself up in the bedroom. However, my stepdaughter would do such a thing following an argument or if she was angry at her father and myself after we had to correct her behavior at school or at home. Either the stepmother, Zahra or both were covering up something (the stepmother's treatment of Zahra) or the father is not being truthful. (IMHO)

I actually could see a 10 y/o who is being abused wanting to hide in her room, but I still see what he said on the 911 call as a cover up for himself to try to explain why he hadn't checked on her during or after the fire. MOO

Mark Klass did take a polygraph asap and he was VERY nervous, he was innocent and wanted cleared
He would of danced naked on a cable if it woulod of helped find his daughter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74