NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
My educated guess is they seem pretty sure of something being there... since they are putting this much time/money/manpower & equipment... What do you think?

ITA. Also, I have many years of LE under my belt, and CPs are also used by police when there is a major event going on, such as an emergency or something fairly large where a lot of coordination between different agencies is needed. A central place for decisions to be made also.

Yeah, we need to tell Rad that he has 140 characters, USE THEM ALL!!!! Lol!

To those who drove by, are they only moving the woodpile or digging? Picture 10 is hard to tell if that's from a dig or just the backhoe churning up the mud as it moves around/turns.

To those who drove by, are they only moving the woodpile or digging? Picture 10 is hard to tell if that's from a dig or just the backhoe churning up the mud as it moves around/turns.

If you check on IS, there are reports on there as to what they were actually doing. I don't think I can post it because it would be considered rumor :waitasec:

Did you see my post? My husband just called he is sitting there watching them. He said they all just moved to a different area and everyone is around it right now.

In the photobucket pics, is that a blue Impala? Isn't that what was mising or am I confused?

Can you imagine, with all the rain we have had this week, how even more yucky/disgusting the job of these investigators is?

If the body is found in a different county than where the homicide occurs, who has jurisdiction for charging with murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert