NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which brings up the valid contention that ... if decomp was identified in the cars then ... a deceased body was most likely transported. If a body was transported then it isn't at the home anymore.

This adds to those who feel LE are looking for something else....

Quo erat demonstratum? (QED)

I think therefore I might be.

A body was possibly transported. Something was in the car for them to hit on, but what they can't tell us. Was it transfer scent? Was it a body? Was it bedding? Was it clothing? Was it from being on one person who got into both cars or two separate people in the two cars? How I wish they could talk.
True, the odds are this means that she was moved and is no longer there, but the minute LE starts making assumptions is the minute something is missed.

Question: On this website http://texasequusearch.org/ This list cases, reading the short information by each picture you can conclude that equusearch his actively helping those cases. Since Zahra Baker is listed, but it doesn't state anything as if they are actually helping in the case. Do you all think they are but it isn't publicly announced for some reason?

I hope they are involved because they could add some value theory's or leads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member