NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has no power to keep you from talking to the press.
Even being arrested doesn't remove your right to speak to the press.
Only a judge issuing a gag order can do that.

They can express their opinions of course, but there is nothing they can do to stop it, and if it is your suspect talking you like to hear them talk.

Quite true. But LE can strongly advise victims's families that it would be against their own best interests and a hindrance to the invesigation itself to talk to the press.

Agathawannabee: Thank-you for doing this. That is most unbelievable. It's just too much. I had read that at the time of her arrest, EB was the 3rd Most Wanted person in the county or whatever. Now, I see why. This makes me so sad, for poor Zahra. She did not deserve to be raised by someone like that. :(

there is NO WAY that EB was the 3rd most wanted person in the country. She had bad check charges, fraud charges, and assult charges. There are 100's that are wanted for FAR FAR FAR more serious crimes.

Thanks, NoeticSoul.

How about one step further on the Internet thing?

What if London guy participated in some Internet activity, and once EB discovered that he would definitely not want that information out, she used that to her advantage, and demanded $$$ to keep her quiet?

I wish I could post about what I've learned, but we have to wait for MSM to call him out there 1st. AND get his name right.

I think I am able to tell you though, that, although the Internet was involved, what you suspect is not the case.

Thanks wfgodot. :) See I had read that article but I think it was yesterday when it was brought up again here, some were saying "No it was found near the road ... not at a home.

gotta love MSM :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Here you go :)

• Elisa Young, her last name from a previous marriage
• Elisa Fairchild, her maiden name
• Elisa Proctor
• Elisa Harris
• Elisa Allred
• Elisa Putnam
• Elisa Michelle Church
• Elisa Fullman

I looked up all these names on the Caldwell County search and only came up with a hit on Elisa Harris. The name came up ERWoodsHarris and she and her hubby MAH have land in the Kings Creek area.

If it is indeed Zahra's Mum who is posting information about herself, she says Yes, he was abusive.

I was reading that and im not sure thats her but there was a reason she was out of their lives and im not so sure he didnt hinder her from seeing Zahra! JMO

Good morning everyone :)

ITA and regarding AB and his family that is supposedly here. Why not speak out for help in searching for his little girl? Dead or alive. I don't get it.

IIRC there were statements made by the Baker family and others close to the case that LE has asked them to NOT get involved in searching and to sit tight and let LE do their job.

there is NO WAY that EB was the 3rd most wanted person in the country. She had bad check charges, fraud charges, and assult charges. There are 100's that are wanted for FAR FAR FAR more serious crimes.

I said county.

I will try and find the link for you that said this, it was in MSM.

Has anyone examined the possibility that the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX throughout the course of a year (that was ntered intoe court documents), XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

No, because WS mods have specifically stated that we aren't allowed to post on the "London dude" subject :D

LE has no power to keep you from talking to the press.
Even being arrested doesn't remove your right to speak to the press.
Only a judge issuing a gag order can do that.

They can express their opinions of course, but there is nothing they can do to stop it, and if it is your suspect talking you like to hear them talk.

What the Chief prevented him from answering was a question specifically related to EB.

I normally only read transcripts of interviews but yesterday curiosity got the best of me, I had to watch how the Chief was reacting to AB on GMA - those looks said everything.

according to what I read about bio Mom, it seems he forged the papers and she was looking for her child not knowing she was in the USA :(
Obviously that is not the making of a man to trust.
Assuming she is telling the truth, which I think she is. :(

I know some of you question this bio mom story...
But I can not see any incentive in someone making this up at all.
but I do realize there is no shortage of nuts out there.

if you do some digging you can see a lot of claims from the opposite side of the fence. family and friends of AB making comments about the biomum's life and circumstances.

i've learned the hard way that when it comes to child custody issues that both sides have their story .... and usually it's somewhere in the middle of the two that the truth lies.

incentive for "embellishing" ones story would be so that your part or parts in the dispute don't reflect badly upon yourself.

Here you go :)

• Elisa Young, her last name from a previous marriage
• Elisa Fairchild, her maiden name
• Elisa Proctor
• Elisa Harris
• Elisa Allred
• Elisa Putnam
• Elisa Michelle Church
• Elisa Fullman

:eek: EB has used all of these names in the past? Why would she do this. I am surprised she can even remember who she is.

It saddens me that any Bio-Mum (Mother) would have to learn of their missing child from so far away. I cannot imagine what poor Zahra's Mother might be enduring right now, but even more so - she has not had any contact with her daughter for quite some time.
I am thinking back to the video that Zahra's Father was being interviewed and he said Zahra had felt under the weather for a few days and when she was ill - he just left her alone. I wonder who was there to comfort her when she was enduring the pain of the cancer, amputation, chemo, etc. It breaks my heart that this little girl was left alone in her pain.

Closing thread please continue here...

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118598]Thread #34[/ame]

My thoughts on chasing her past to see where she fits is this. Where ever she hung out as a teen, probably around the age of rebellion :)

After that, probably the location after her first marriage break up.

Just wild guesses though.

E (Fairchild) attended South Caldwell Highschool, 1982-86.

That's about as close as I can get to pinpointing her area as a teen.

Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member