NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for Mr. Coffey too, I apologize if I spell his name wrong. He is going to have a hard time renting out that house. His Tahoe has been vandalized and probably totaled (doesn't take much to total a car now days due to costs of repair). He is probably having a hard time getting any business since AB worked for him and there is gory rumor about wood chips and wood chippers.

I really hope the town looks at him as just another victim and considers him when they need service. IMO He was doing a good deed trying to help a family and probably took Z into consideration when he did this.

She is alleged to have written it, and the mewling tone of her prose does match her MySpace entries.

You have SUCH a way with words. LOVE your posts.
The letters fit, too, with her alleged online seductive prowess...

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - The owner of the Baker home in Hickory is evicting Adam Baker, the father of the missing 10-year-old, according to WBTV's Steve Ohnesorge.

According to reports, Baker has spent about the last two and a half weeks with relatives. Investigators have ripped out parts of the floor, walls, ceiling, and plumbing during their search for evidence.

http://hickory.wbtv.com/content/baker-family-evicted-hickory-home

I'm still trying to catch up but jumped forward to post now. I've screencapped the five pages of letters and am happy to transcribe them ASAP. Mods, if this is not acceptable, please delete.

Oops, sorry. I see it's already been taken care of. Well done and thank you salvarenga.

I feel bad for Mr. Coffey too, I apologize if I spell his name wrong. He is going to have a hard time renting out that house. His Tahoe has been vandalized and probably totaled (doesn't take much to total a car now days due to costs of repair). He is probably having a hard time getting any business since AB worked for him and there is gory rumor about wood chips and wood chippers.
I was thinking the same thing.

Who is the woman carrying a tiny dog in the eviction vid?

She is alleged to have written it, and the mewling tone of her prose does match her MySpace entries.

OMG, I have to read it again. It is full of contradictions, not to mention admissions IMO

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - The owner of the Baker home in Hickory is evicting Adam Baker, the father of the missing 10-year-old, according to WBTV's Steve Ohnesorge.

According to reports, Baker has spent about the last two and a half weeks with relatives. Investigators have ripped out parts of the floor, walls, ceiling, and plumbing during their search for evidence.

bbm

relatives as in inlaws...pathetic, if it is EB's family they are speaking of! They should've kicked him to the curb...:furious:

You have SUCH a way with words. LOVE your posts.
The letters fit, too, with her alleged online seductive prowess...

Thanks very much. I don't get a chance to use the word "mewling" often, but it seems made for this woman.

Good for him. Hopefully the job went good-bye also. MOO

I would love to see the letters that Eric wrote to EB as well. Seems like she was awfully friendly- asking for pictures- what?

And AB isn't giving her money, and she didn't mention him giving her or not giving her money. Seems they are on the outs?

My opinion only...

Nothing to do with it? :waitasec: He married EB and brought Zahra here, away from her home, grandmother, and medical care. MOO

Don't forget...turned a blind eye to the alleged abuse inflicted to sweet Zahra by EB...:furious:

I really hope the town looks at him as just another victim and considers him when they need service. IMO He was doing a good deed trying to help a family and probably took Z into consideration when he did this.

I've also read (from a local) that LE has kept his woodchipper as evidence.

we didn't really kill her = we didn't mean to kill her, it wasn't planned, but she is dead

he did something really horrible to her afterwards= the woodchipper story

he was responsible for the clean up, she told him to be sure it wasn't found, he TOLD her he used a woodchipper, which would explain the investigation we saw but the subsequent claims it was unfounded

I am not sure she knows where the body is, I do think she wrote the note and she tossed the leg, which is why they found it

moo of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members