NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a link to where she claims to have been searching. The photo on this thread of her with a soldier is from the September 2008 article I mentioned -- link: http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2008/09/22/16341_newsphoto.html

According to at least one Australian poster here, who recalled seeing/reading media coverage of Zahra's battle with cancer, there was more than just this article. But this one has remained findable by simple Google search all this time. Anyone who spent so much as a minute searching for a little Australian girl named "Zahra Baker" at any point in the past two years would have found it.

OK, so am I to understand there are no links to her searching for Zahra for the last 5 years? I thought someone had provided the links earlier. Maybe I am just losing my mind - with all these cases lately crazy and heartbreaking :confused::furious:

I am pretty positive that she has some severe behavioral disorders but as far as being "crazy" in the eyes of the law - nope. No way, she proved that by writing the ransom note - proof positive she knew right from wrong. I, for one, am quite glad she wrote it and then fessed up to it - THAT will go a long way in the courtroom to prove she is competent to stand trial.

This.

IMO, she's evil. Not crazy.

I do believe she'll play the crazy card if she thinks she can benefit in any way. :twocents:

I agree 100% with you, I should have said that by crazy I'm not meaning so crazy she isn't fully aware of what she did and it being wrong, more like twisted sick b**ch. I apologize if that's not a nice way of putting it, I'm trying extra hard to keep what I'm really thinking about her to myself.:furious:
I definitely understand what you were saying! I can't even bring myself to call her human - I kinda think she's a "sub-human". She is past twisted.

But I was just trying to agree with you. I sure would like to see a psych eval on her - would prove most interesting.

What started out as a dark and dreary day in Hickory....now the sun just broke through...as bright as ever! Lets hope for answers today

any pressers scheduled???

wondering if grad jury will be called to see if there is enough for an arrest on both!
Atleast abuse!!!!

Bodhi can you change your post to intials AY? thanks, just trying to help the mods out. :)

I went to bed shortly after I posted. I tried this morning, but can't see a way to edit it. Is it because too much time has passed? I've edited other posts in the past with no problem, but shortly after I posted them. Or maybe I'm having difficulty because I'm so tired.

Sorry for using the ex-husband and daughter's full names, I thought the full names were OK because the people have identified themselves and their relationships to the people directly involved in other public forums. And I thought their full names had been used here (but maybe those posts were edited later?).

TIA!

Any search spots today? any NEW news?
Where is adam?

Honestly, unless I drive by their Hickory home and see anything.....I pick up more news through all of you WS members than anywhere else. Our news stations out of Charlotte seem to provide the most info for updates. Havent heard a thing this morning!

Head is spinning from trying to catch up.
Good job being here for Zahra WSers. I pray she is found today.

I went to bed shortly after I posted. I tried this morning, but can't see a way to edit it. Is it because too much time has passed? I've edited other posts in the past with no problem, but shortly after I posted them. Or maybe I'm having difficulty because I'm so tired.

Sorry for using the ex-husband and daughter's full names, I thought the full names were OK because the people have identified themselves and their relationships to the people directly involved in other public forums. And I thought their full names had been used here (but maybe those posts were edited later?).

TIA!

I think you have an hour to edit. After that, at mod has to do it.
If it's still there, you can PM a mod and they can help you.

ETA: But I think you have to have 50 posts to PM.

Honestly, unless I drive by their Hickory home and see anything.....I pick up more news through all of you WS members than anywhere else. Our news stations out of Charlotte seem to provide the most info for updates. Havent heard a thing this morning!

Same here!

I spoke to a friend yesterday who lives in the neighborhood with the pond and even she didn't have anything new to tell me.

AY is EB's ex husband.

How many times was she married?
Procter ( 4 children)
Young (no children?)
Baker (ZAHRA)

Is her maiden name Fairchild?

Does EB have a past with LE before this?

Sister said last night on NG that family tried to get her help but she was over 18 and it didn't stick.
Does that mean hospitalized for bi-polar or another mental/emotional problem?

IMO, I am beginning to feel that the story about the bio-mom not seeing Zahra since the child was 8 months old and the other story about the mom searching for 5 years and only finding out that Adam remarried and moved to the USA with Zahra is coming from either Adam and/or Elisa or perhaps from Elisa's immediate family based on what Adam/Elisa told them.

Until Zahra's mother comes forward, I am beginning to cast doubt on the story about the stories reported.

Another myspace account set up when she lived in Hudson with AY. Again misrepresenting her age and leaving off that last number in her birth date.
http://www.myspace.com/gothicfairygirl666

BBM

Oh really? Her birthdate is 6/6/68 - if you leave the last number off you get

6 6 6 - OMG this woman is pure evil and seems she has been for years.

Oh how I wish I could have just 5 minutes alone with her in a closed room!!!

BBM

Oh really? Her birthdate is 6/6/68 - if you leave the last number off you get

6 6 6 - OMG this woman is pure evil and seems she has been for years.

Oh how I wish I could have just 5 minutes alone with her in a closed room!!!

They better get a search warrant to check under her hair. Isn't that where Damien's 666 was?

How many times was she married?
Procter ( 4 children)
Young (no children?)
Baker (ZAHRA)

Is her maiden name Fairchild?

Does EB have a past with LE before this?

Sister said last night on NG that family tried to get her help but she was over 18 and it didn't stick.
Does that mean hospitalized for bi-polar or another mental/emotional problem?

Yes, her maiden name is Fairchild.

Does anyone know why we concluded that AY was an exhusband of EB's? I can't find anything other than him stating he was BS's stepdad that indicates he was married to EB.

AY posted the following "And the bad thing is she (Zhara) always loved her stepmom, she wouldnt let anyone say any-thing bad about her stepmom around her, SO SAD!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim