ND ND - Anne Fitzsimonds, 47, Nelson County, 27 Sept 2020 *reward*

Hello!

I just found this website.. Anne is my half sister. She was given up for adoption by my mother and we connected about 10 yrs ago. Anyway.. yes those pics are of the same person. All I will say. As of today, last I heard from her family is that it is still an active investigation. There are a lot of unknowns.

If you don't believe my relation, look on Facebook. My real name is Darby Volk. It says I live in Fargo, ND but I live across the river. Her brother is on my friends list and she is too under the name Red.. we both look very much alike.

But please don't be spreading rumors of you dont know the truth!

Giving a bump for Anne, no updates. It's been one year, where are you?

Maybe multiple phones explains why so many facebook pages, sort of odd.

LE said they received conflicting stories from the party attendees. Was that because they were out of it on drugs, or is something being covered up? That alone would likely make LE want to search the farmstead with dogs. She had a vehicle, why would she leave on foot when it was so cold out? Then the boyfriend supposedly leaves in her truck that night and has possession of it when LE comes knocking?

So if what her half sister says is true about the photos posted here being the same…then we can assume she was heavily in to drugs? It wasn’t just something she did that night? Multiple FB accts is normal for some addicts. They steal. They sell. Delete accts bc they are selling bad products. Start new ones under similar but different aliases. I’ve seen it done. They are crafty when they need money or drugs. This is an unfortunate situation. Especially with drugs involved. No one talks bc they are afraid to get a drug charge even if they know important information. JMO

Minnesota man continues search for sister, missing for a year in North Dakota | Duluth News Tribune

It was in the early morning hours of Oct. 4, 2020, when Fitzsimonds walked away from a farmstead just north of Petersburg, North Dakota. Police say it was a small gathering of friends who were drinking and using drugs. The friends claim Fitzsimonds decided she was going to walk 26 miles home to Inkster, North Dakota. It was 29 degrees that night. Her brother said Fitzsimonds would never leave her kids.

Also missing — according to Niece — is a couple thousand dollars in cash Fitzsimonds was carrying. He admits his sister battled addiction off and on and that she may have been having an affair. What's tough to swallow is his last phone call to her just a few days before she disappeared. She told him there was "trouble."

Over the past year deputies, along with the North Dakota Bureau of Criminal Investigation, have continued to look by air and land — including the use of cadaver dogs. Sloughs have also been searched. They say the party goers have been cooperative. Investigators aren't ready to go the foul play route at this time.

He is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to his sister.

A motorcycle ride to raise money for Anne Fitzsimond's husband and children will be at noon Saturday, Oct. 16, at the bar in Inkster, North Dakota.

Oct 4, 2021 Grand Forks Herald article

<< Local law enforcement is still seeking information about a woman who disappeared near Petersburg, N.D. a year ago.

A release from the Nelson County Sheriff's noted that Monday, Oct. 4, marks the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Anne Fitzsimonds. Initially reported, Fitzsimonds was at a small gathering on a farmstead about 4 miles north of Petersburg on County Road 5 the night/early morning of her disappearance, according to the release.

Fitzsimonds is described as a 48-year-old female with brown eyes, red hair, around 5 feet, 2 inches tall and around 155 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and blue jeans.

The Nelson County Sheriff's Office continues to investigate her disappearance in hopes of finding Fitzsimonds, the release said.

"As a reminder while engaging in outdoor activities if you see something that may pertain to this case, please contact your local law enforcement agency or the Nelson County Sheriff’s Office," the release said. "The Nelson County Sheriff’s Office urges anyone with information pertaining to Anne Fitzsimonds disappearance or current location to contact the Nelson County Sheriff’s Office at 701-247-2474.>>

OCT 4, 2023

NELSON COUNTY — Anne Fitzsimonds has been missing for three years. George Niece’s hopes of finding his sister alive have dissipated over time, but still he vows to find out the truth of her disappearance.

“I know she’s gone,” he said. “Before I die … I’m going to find her.”

Fitzsimonds went missing on Oct. 4, 2020. The previous night, and into the early morning hours, she and a few friends were at a farmstead about four miles north of Petersburg.

More at 'Before I die ... I'm going to find her': A brother vows to find his missing sister

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back