http://www.ketv.com/news/23020944/detail.html OMAHA, Neb. -- The Nebraska Medical Center is investigating its staff after the Wednesday death of a toddler from Texas who was given an overdose of Heparin, a blood-thinning drug. Hospital representative Andrea McMaster said NMC is paying the family's expenses and will also pay for the funeral of Almariah Duque . Duque was nearly 2 years old. She was recovering from multiple organ transplants, and gastroschisis, at the Nebraska Medical Center. She had been there since December.