Found Deceased NE - Cari Allen, 43, last seen near 168th & Blondo, West Omaha, 19 Nov 2022 *POI charged w/ kidnapping*

On Thursday, prosecutors called Kansas law enforcement up to show evidence of how that location data led them to a rural farmstead and Allen's body.

Shawnee County sheriff's deputy Tracy Trammel testified to getting a phone call to an area just off Highway 75 near Topeka, a rural area overgrown with two barns and an abandoned home.

Trammel testified that he was searching the area after OnStar data led investigators to the land.

He told jurors how his partner noticed a tire with recently moved dirt and an axe lying nearby.

After moving it further, he said, he discovered black trash bags with what appeared to be a pair of jeans inside, which led to eventually uncovering Allen's body.

Another deputy testified to the condition of Allen's body; jurors saw photos of her body.

OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) - <modsnip>

Scott said the two of them got into an argument outsider her Northwest Omaha home because he thought she was with someone else. He testified that Allen let him inside, the two went upstairs to her bedroom, and that’s when she pulled a gun on him, saying “I’m going to hurt you; you’re not going to hurt me.”

He said he rushed Allen, the gun went off, and she was dead. [MORE AT LINK...]

<modsnip: copyright, copying more than 10% of an article>

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy has no chance of getting off. (And I rarely say that, because you never know what could happen.) His story is just not believable in any stretch of the imagination.

I'm sorry that Cari lost her life and that her true loved ones have to sit through this trial.
<hugs>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boxtobox
Back