NE NE - Chance Englebert, 25, Gering, 6 July 2019 (new father)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but man alive, that story keeps changing. It started out that they were living there with her family, to now they were visiting.

Snipped and bolder by me. Do you have a link to information stating that anybody said they were living with her grandparents? I have never seen anything other than them living in Moorecroft, WY.

But to where ?
He has job skills, he is a welder, he has mining experience, he has ranching and livestock experience. I would think he would be able to get a job to at least support himself. Most of area around there is mining and ranching and even the cities would have jobs in welding. I don't know how he would be found though if he didn't want to be. I guess if he was still using his own name and paying into SS he could be traced but it seems to me LE is looking for a body and not a live soul.
If he cut his mullet and grew a beard he could get by without being recognized.

Chance's wife hired Karin TarQwyn for the search that took place this month. The Gering police were to go a follow-up search. No update has been giving.
That's most likely bevause the places the dogs found, was the exact area that LE searched early on. MOO MOO but if you read the articles of police complete g their search on owl road and stable club road and watch that karen lady video, they end up on owl road. Ameteur speculation only

I know, but man alive, that story keeps changing. It started out that they were living there with her family, to now they were visiting.

Believe me, the story keeps getting things added and subtracted. Deleted and re-written. This is where my thoughts are being formed about this.

I just hope that Chance is alive and well somewhere. That nothing terrible happened, not of his own doing. He has a story but can't tell it right now, for whatever reason, and he may never be able to tell it.
Most definitely. As a local, stories and timelines have changed. Ameteur speculation only

I don't know. That argument at the golf course has me concerned.

He must have felt awkward and uncomfortable, to leave like that, especially walking away instead of driving? Did he not own his own vehicle? That's something that is puzzling me- if he was going to leave, and he had a vehicle of his own, why not drive away? Or was he inebriated and decided to walk instead of drive? Something made him want to get out of that house and fast. No man or woman just walks away literally from his home and wants a ride to the next state from a friend and then disappears, unless he either did drown or foul play is involved.

I think that if he harmed himself, he would have been found by now. Even his phone hasn't been located, correct?
It was determined not to he his phone they found.

He has job skills, he is a welder, he has mining experience, he has ranching and livestock experience. I would think he would be able to get a job to at least support himself. Most of area around there is mining and ranching and even the cities would have jobs in welding. I don't know how he would be found though if he didn't want to be. I guess if he was still using his own name and paying into SS he could be traced but it seems to me LE is looking for a body and not a live soul.
If he cut his mullet and grew a beard he could get by without being recognized.

That's most likely bevause the places the dogs found, was the exact area that LE searched early on. MOO MOO but if you read the articles of police complete g their search on owl road and stable club road and watch that karen lady video, they end up on owl road. Ameteur speculation only

Is there a video online of this search? I'd like to look at that if so.

What kind of comments were being made? Rosiebones
The first week or so there were postings on FB and on the Star Herald (Scotts Bluff newspaper) by friends and relatives, none of which could be brought over to WS per TOS.
All of it was taken down almost immediately and all that is posted now are prayers and good wishes.
Having read a lot of it at the time, convinced me that he had walked away and now, whether he kept walking or met with an accident it isn't known.
I myself, will believe he kept walking because the alternative is too final in a heartbreaking way.

The first week or so there were postings on FB and on the Star Herald (Scotts Bluff newspaper) by friends and relatives, none of which could be brought over to WS per TOS.
All of it was taken down almost immediately and all that is posted now are prayers and good wishes.
Having read a lot of it at the time, convinced me that he had walked away and now, whether he kept walking or met with an accident it isn't known.
I myself, will believe he kept walking because the alternative is too final in a heartbreaking way.

That would be the best case scenario. If he is alive, he may one day contact his family to heal the wounds.

The only thing that keeps me from thinking that he is still missing voluntarily is that he hasn't contacted his mother. The alleged argument wasn't with her so I don't understand why he'd bail from her life, unless there are other issues we aren't aware of or he suspected she knew things and hadn't told him.

The only thing that keeps me from thinking that he is still missing voluntarily is that he hasn't contacted his mother. The alleged argument wasn't with her so I don't understand why he'd bail from her life, unless there are other issues we aren't aware of or he suspected she knew things and hadn't told him.
I agree, most people if leaving a relationship, be it married or not, might not speak to the spouse's family again but they wouldn't ghost their entire family as well. Given the weather that night, I believe he had an accident involving water and just hasn't been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600