NE NE - Jason Jolkowski, 19, Omaha, 13 June 2001 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. You are right...a week would not even begin to cover it, but I love that idea!

A co-worker who sells Pampered Chef kitchen products just offered up that he will donate 5% of all orders placed to Project Jason. You can order online and have the items shipped right to your home. These make great Christmas gifts, or keep them for yourself.

Here is the link to order through:

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/champskitchen

You may notice that it says to place orders by December 2nd.......just ignore that.

Thank you, and God bless!

Kelly

I sent an email to OPRAH this morning. Her show is so widely watched, it might just be the key that opens this door for Jason ....

Thank you, Gabby.

There are some people who have placed this request on email to all their contacts too. This is for all of the missing. We can be heard, but we need all of your voices.

God bless,
Kelly

I was in surgery when the MW show aired but I filled out the form anyway. I think Oprah is a great idea. I am, personally, not crazy about her but with her huge audience, I think it's an area that has to be tapped.
Karen

Thank you, Karen.

I hope you are doing ok. I saw you were having surgery, but don't have much time to peruse the other threads, so I didn't know how you are doing. I said a prayer of healing for you. :)

Kelly

I know back in '88 or '89 Oprah did a show about missing women belived to be victims of the "Green River Killer"(Gary Ridgeway).So she has covered missing cases before.I hope the emails work!

Tomorrow marks 3 ½ years since Jason disappeared. (06/13/01) We actually last saw him at about 10:30pm (06/12/01) when he went to bed. Before that, he was playing video games with his little brother. I’m sure his last words to me were: “Goodnight, Mom.” Little did I know that it was his last goodnight to me for such a very long time. There have now been 1,278 nights when I didn’t get to hear his “goodnight”, see his smiling face, or hear his laughter.

“When have I ever lived in absolute belief, with no twinge of doubt? Yet, that is not what you require, Lord. Only keep me growing, every crisis a more effective teacher than the last.”
From my inspiration calendar for 12/13/04

May God give me continued strength for the journey ahead, no matter how long it takes.

Kelly Jolkowski

I'm sending big (((((((((HUGS))))))))) and lots of prayers to your family Kelly. God hears your prayers for strength and will continue to give it to you....Look at everything you have accomplished so far! You are a woman to be admired!

Thank you.

Yes, God already answered my prayers, as today I feel strengthened once again. I'm ready to continue on.

Many blessings to you & yours,
Kelly

Kelley

(((hugs))) to you and your family, prayers all the time. You will see Jason again, and I feel like it will be in this life ...

Thank you, Gabby. There are many who feel as you do. I wish I had some motherly intuition about it all, but I do not. I can only assume that there is a reason why that is so and trust in God to continue to guide me down this path.

Peace, joy, and love to you,
Kelly

Dear Kelly,
There is much I wish to say to you, today.
Thank you for sharing Jason with me, with the world.
Thank you for being the best partner a gal could ask for. Working with you and Cindy makes this ministry so much easier to bear. It is easy to forget in everything that your son is also missing, because of all you do for others.

I have not forgotten. The world has not forgotten. Many just do not know what to say. They have no idea how strong you truly are. They have no idea that when there is only one set of footprints, that Jesus is carrying you.

The candles burn in Germany tonight, and we will pray until he is delivered to you and yours.

May the love of Christ comfort you, in this and all things.

I love you, sister.
In His obedience, Lanie

Kelly said:
Tomorrow marks 3 ½ years since Jason disappeared. (06/13/01)
Kelly Jolkowski

I just don't know how you make it through each day. Have there ever been any leads whatsoever?
Karen

Any leads have been VERY few and far between and never amounted to anything. Mostly crackpot types, to be honest.

Thank you, Karen.

Kelly

Kelly, Montel is replaying his missing person episode this morning. I just wanted to let you know that I include Jason in my prayers and always say a special "God please help the missing find their way home" each night. Whether home is on earth, or with God I hope that families of the missing find some peace this holiday season.

Kelly, have you ever spoken to Noreen Gosch? I've read a bit about the Franklin Cover-up and was curious as to your thoughts on the subject. I know it's probably difficult to think about and I'm so sorry if I'm upsetting you by asking about it.

She's in the middle of some projects and cannot get in here to post at the moment.

I'm always confused as to why the name Johnny Gosch comes up on Jason's thread, not just here, but pretty much every board he is posted on, it has been mentioned at least once, sometimes more.

I cannot speak for Kelly, nor would I try to, but I was on the phone with her once when someone on another board asked about the JG deal, and heard her reaction. I bet it gets old having folks compare them with no true similarities. Both are missing and male, that's it.

Speaking for me, only. I believe JG is deceased, and I believe Jason is alive. Please don't ask me why, it's just a feeling I have.

I hope this helps, Lanie

CeeJay said:
Kelly, Montel is replaying his missing person episode this morning. I just wanted to let you know that I include Jason in my prayers and always say a special "God please help the missing find their way home" each night. Whether home is on earth, or with God I hope that families of the missing find some peace this holiday season.

Ceejay--
I say a similar prayer each night for the missing. Bless you for caring so much.
Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member