NE NE - Jason Jolkowski, 19, Omaha, 13 June 2001 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you! I was hoping we would have news by now. The waiting is never easy.

Extra prayers and hugs to the Jolkowski family and friends.

Kelly - My thoughts and prayers are with you. ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

And prayers from me too for you and your family, Kelly. In fact, prayers for whatever family to whom this person belongs.

Hoppy

Kelly........I'm thinking of you and your family and holding you very close to my heart always....

Hello friends,

It was so nice to stop in and see so many messages! Yes, prayers are keeping us going and helping us to deal with the waiting.

I am told the remains and nearby soil have been sent to a lab for further analysis. I don't know the time frame for this and they say they do not know how long the person had been there.

I hope they will be successful at IDing this person so some family has their answers. For now, we will take it one day at a time until we know.

Thanks again, and many blessings to you and yours,
Kelly

Dear Kelly and Family,
Many prayers for you all. Thank you for keeping us updated. So many of us have followed your journey. You are a true inspiration for all you do!

Hello friends,

It was so nice to stop in and see so many messages! Yes, prayers are keeping us going and helping us to deal with the waiting.

I am told the remains and nearby soil have been sent to a lab for further analysis. I don't know the time frame for this and they say they do not know how long the person had been there.

I hope they will be successful at IDing this person so some family has their answers. For now, we will take it one day at a time until we know.

Thanks again, and many blessings to you and yours,
Kelly

Kelly

Can they give you some idea of when you will know something?

Meanwhile, you and your family are in my thoughts and my prayers..

Praying so hard for you and your family, Kelly. :blowkiss:

(((kelly))) I am praying for you and your family.Bless you dear lady.

Kelly thank you for the update, and you and your family are in my prayers each day:blowkiss:.

Lion

Kelly, I am praying for you and your family. I hope that answers come soon for someone who's looking for a missing loved one.

Thanks so much everyone. You're all a blessing in my life.

I asked about the timeframe, but they said they don't know. I suppose this would depend on a few factors:

1) What else they are working on
2) The degree of difficulty of extracting DNA, other data from these remains
3) How they prioritized it

I can't even begin to imagine how difficult this must be. I hope you have answers soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52