Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best guess is that it was taken down for harassment issues, the Facebook that most people were viewing for BB was an old Facebook, and nearly every post on the page was being commented on by Sydney supporters. The friends linked to the account were also being bothered, and the father of BBs child was also very annoyed because he was being perpetually bothered by people/media.

I think it is more likely it was taken down to be used as evidence. MOO.

Yes. I think that is a part of the whole thing. Something is off there.

Aubrey stated he has a six figure/year eBay business dealing antiques. Another theory I’ve thought about (stemming from working in the banking industry), is that eBay can be used for money laundering. Perhaps the “antiques” business is some sort of front for another business (i.e. human trafficking). Just a thought...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having been involved in the antique business on Ebay (specializing in Asian ceramics and porcelain) I don't for a minute believe this Trail guy was making a six figure income there. The dealers on there that make that kind of money have known reputations and backgrounds and generally also run non Ebay businesses. No way a small time unknown who comes from a little town in Nebraska is in that category.

Having been involved in the antique business on Ebay (specializing in Asian ceramics and porcelain) I don't for a minute believe this Trail guy was making a six figure income there. The dealers on there that make that kind of money have known reputations and backgrounds and generally also run non Ebay businesses. No way a small time unknown who comes from a little town in Nebraska is in that category.
So that would be $2k a week. I wonder if the taxman is following this case? Out of interest, what could a drug dealer or pimp expect to make? Anyone know?

They are such morons they were probably counting the two places after the decimal as part of the "six figures"
:propeller::groucho:

Not only running, but BB dyed her hair blonde and covered it up in the videos.
Maybe B.B. bleached her hair with the intent of posing as Sydney and using her Debit/Credit cards etc ... but then they discovered that lots of people care about Sydney and they didn’t have time to put her plan into action, which left her with bleach blonde hair. Just a thought...

Maybe B.B. bleached her hair with the intent of posing as Sydney and using her Debit/Credit cards etc ... but then they discovered that lots of people care about Sydney and they didn’t have time to put her plan into action, which left her with bleach blonde hair. Just a thought...

Bleach blonde or more like a mouldy green? 🤮
Sorry, couldn’t help myself :yuck:

But yes that could definitely be the case.
All I see in my mind is LE doing intense questioning and trying to wear them down!
Between the questioning, those serious white fed suits, jail and drug withdrawal... Someone has to break soon.. and spill!!!

[emoji1431]must find Sydney!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are such morons they were probably counting the two places after the decimal as part of the "six figures"
:propeller::groucho:

They were probably counting the decimal itself as one of the figures. They were probably counting the dollar sign, too.

FBI: More tips needed in Sydney Loofe case

http://www.wowt.com/content/news/FBI-More-tips-needed-in-Sydney-Loofe-case-461751713.html

The FBI search teams are operating under the assumption that Sydney could still be alive. Now, they just want any other information that could help them move forward in bringing Sydney home.

We expect to learn more Monday on what happens next on the two persons of interest.

As for tips, the FBI has set up a special hotline for information in the Sydney Loofe case: 402-493-8688, option #1.

That's a very good thought.

:welcome6: Lily518!!!!

Brilliant 1st post!!!!

:thinking:

Haha thanks! I've been following this thread as an unregistered user since the disappearance (I'm really not sure how I stumbled upon this site, but I'm glad I did!). I have been wondering who the Katie that was with them may be and it just clicked! I'm from the area of this case.

Is this maybe the "Katie" that was with BB and AT??

Hmmmmm....that is good thinking. When did Kaitlyn go missing? Was it before or after Sydney's disappearance??

And, welcome to WS!

Is this maybe the "Katie" that was with BB and AT??
Hi, no, her mum confirmed she had been missing, was now home safe, and it was unrelated. Her mum is in the Sydney fb group.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm....that is good thinking. When did Kaitlyn go missing? Was it before or after Sydney's disappearance??

And, welcome to WS!

Thanks for the welcome! :) She went missing on 11/22 according to what I've seen on FB. Her name is Katelynn (to correct a few misspellings). Although she's listed as "in a relationship" with someone on FB, she has a quote about being "high as *advertiser censored**" on her profile. Maybe she hung with BB/AT for weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53