Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these two characters are caught or turn themselves in today. This info doesn't sound good. Prayers and hope for this poor girl and family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

A deeply buried phone. Everything's falling into place in my brain. Not looking good at all.

Heard about the 2 POIs from Mariah's thread!

Was so hoping to come over here and see Found Safe & *Arrests*....

Where are you Sydney!!

There is now a video of both POI telling their side. I hope today is the day they track them down.

She was temporarily in "fb jail" for commenting too much. She had been selling for a health and beauty brand which as far as I can tell runs like a pyramid scheme, so she was trying to "recruit" other sellers to offset her costs as well as trying to sell the goods herself. This was pretty much the spin on all of her posts, for example she was never just "enjoying time with baby N" she was "so thankful to be able to stay home spending time with baby N thanks to this wonderful business!" I would imagine she had a lot of unnecessary comments with a similar theme.

She did have a few FB accounts. I was never able to find the "Bailey Marie" one she mentions, but did find another "Bailey Boswell" which I can't find today. I had heard somebody else say they found a "Bailey Marie Hobbs" account also, but again I've had no luck finding this.

Another facebook account I found for her that IS still active but it is old, pretty much all cleared out and only has a couple pics of her with her ex/the father of her baby . It doesn't even have any friends other than the ex. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link but it is easy to search for. The name used is "Bai Pannell".

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

BBM.

O/T: Is it bad that I have unfriended at least a handful of FB friends for making this damn annoying post every day. :lol:

There is now a video of both POI telling their side. I hope today is the day they track them down.
[emoji50]Where is this? Telling their side? As in talking about Sydney?[emoji47] I can't seem to find this, have you a link?

It’s a Facebook video they created. If I post it I’m sure I’m breaking the rules here.

BBM.

O/T: Is it bad that I have unfriended at least a handful of FB friends for making this damn annoying post every day. [emoji38]
I'd say a lot of people are in the same boat as you there. Suspect the only people who are successful in these business ventures are not quite so annoying with their posting habits! [emoji38]

She was temporarily in "fb jail" for commenting too much. She had been selling for a health and beauty brand which as far as I can tell runs like a pyramid scheme, so she was trying to "recruit" other sellers to offset her costs as well as trying to sell the goods herself. This was pretty much the spin on all of her posts, for example she was never just "enjoying time with baby N" she was "so thankful to be able to stay home spending time with baby N thanks to this wonderful business!" I would imagine she had a lot of unnecessary comments with a similar theme.

She did have a few FB accounts. I was never able to find the "Bailey Marie" one she mentions, but did find another "Bailey Boswell" which I can't find today. I had heard somebody else say they found a "Bailey Marie Hobbs" account also, but again I've had no luck finding this.

Another facebook account I found for her that IS still active but it is old, pretty much all cleared out and only has a couple pics of her with her ex/the father of her baby . It doesn't even have any friends other than the ex. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link but it is easy to search for. The name used is "Bai Pannell".

If it is definitely her facebook you can post it here no matter what name she has put it under. If there is really nothing on there then probably no need to post it here.
I wonder if she was lured away with a quick way to make money?

Can someone quote along the lines of what they say in the video? I don't have Facebook.

Watching the video now. Not been funny but i'm going to believe the police over two convicted criminals.

They say they are the two people who gave them all of the leads (Wilbur sighting etc)

They're saying they had Sydney with them for nearly a week and then took her home. They're also saying she's Boswell's "sometimes" girlfriend. Ugh, this is obvious BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin