Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution reveals conversations between Bailey Boswell and Sydney Loofe
The prosecution asked Maseth if there was any chance Loofe’s body could have been taken to Clay County on the 18th, he said no. He also said there’s no chance K.B. could have been involved because she was in Omaha with her family on the 16th.

So where were AT and BB going on the 18th? FBI is certain the body was taken to Clay County the afternoon of the 16th.
Were they disposing of the “tools” purchased on the 15th? They were never found!

The prosecution asked Maseth if there was any chance Loofe’s body could have been taken to Clay County on the 18th, he said no. He also said there’s no chance K.B. could have been involved because she was in Omaha with her family on the 16th.

So where were AT and BB going on the 18th? FBI is certain the body was taken to Clay County the afternoon of the 16th.
Were they disposing of the “tools” purchased on the 15th? They were never found!

Good thinking! And they could have easily drugged KB that day since she doesn't remember anything. She also said she had scratches on her legs... could be from walking into a field to dispose of those duffel bags.

ETA - They went south on highway 75 to NE City and then west on highway 2, right?

My observations:
1. Was SL was roofied on the drive to Wilber? I am curious about toxicology reports.
2. BB possibly mentioned that she had a boyfriend to SL. So SL knew about AT, but had no plans to have a sexual encounter including him, -or- she was plied with drugs and convinced to have an encounter.
3. HOW did the people living on the other side of the duplex NOT know that freaky stuff was going on next door? If there is loud sex, people outside smoking weed...and then a murder...how could they not hear anything?
4. After his arrest, AT did multiple media interviews. Of course half of what he says are lies. In one of them he mentioned that SL died in a house elsewhere in Saline County...not at his and BB's house in Wilber. Is this why there is no DNA evidence from SL in their rental in Wilber? Aubrey Trail says Sydney Loofe died of accidental asphyxiation at his hands
5. I think SL's parents are afraid that she will be judged for sex & drugs. This is Nebraska, where you can be denied housing or employment for being gay, and in MANY neighborhoods, your neighbors will call the cops on you if they see you smoking a joint in your backyard. Most of this state, outside of the bigger cities, is REALLY conservative.
6. I think it's outrageous that AT was allowed to be in court without restraints and got access to a razor. He's a guy on trial for murder and dismemberment. WTF. I saw pictures of Paul Manafort in the news the same day...wearing cuffs and a belly chain...for a non-violent crime. AT is a master manipulator and easily convinced authorities around him that he was somehow harmless.
7. AT and BB had money because they had scammed a KS couple out of $400k. Local papers indicate they had a "hot young woman + old crippled man" dog & pony show they went to antique shows & auctions around the country with. BB would pretend to be the daughter and AT was the dad.
8. I am also an antique dealer and used to have a booth at the Aardvark Antique Mall in Lincoln. I wonder if I ever browsed their booth or stood next to them at an estate sale or auction. Also, maintaining multiple antique booths is a lot of work, so I think that is sort of sad and hilarious that AT and BB put their "witches" to work prepping things to sell at the antique mall. I would love to know their ebay selling ID.
9. I believe that AT and BB sought out troubled & naive young women with money troubles to join their "cult." I believe they singled out SL as a victim. I think BB is the mastermind and AT was the horny old con artist who knew how to get money. I think that AT is protecting BB. He's like, "I'm old and fat and unhealthy, let me fry and maybe BB will get out on parole someday."
10. Finally, RIP Sydney Loofe. Justice will be served.

3NewsNow on Twitter
The third week of Aubrey Trail's murder trial came to an end for the week due to the holiday. Today, prosecutors showed video of Bailey Boswell and Aubrey Trail going out for a night of fun after they allegedly dismembered Sydney Loofe's body.
Prosecutors track trail and Boswell after alleged murder
Prosecutors track trail and Boswell after alleged murder

AT is worried about having to sit 9-10 hours during trial??? Really?? For such an avid liar, I’d think he could have come up with a better excuse than that. Eyes rolling out of my head again.
Having to sit QUIET for 9-10 hours is his problem IMO.

I hope they handcuff him to the wheelchair, now they know he can escape by air. :)

Hot air more likely.

My observations:
1. Was SL was roofied on the drive to Wilber? I am curious about toxicology reports.
2. BB possibly mentioned that she had a boyfriend to SL. So SL knew about AT, but had no plans to have a sexual encounter including him, -or- she was plied with drugs and convinced to have an encounter.
3. HOW did the people living on the other side of the duplex NOT know that freaky stuff was going on next door? If there is loud sex, people outside smoking weed...and then a murder...how could they not hear anything?
4. After his arrest, AT did multiple media interviews. Of course half of what he says are lies. In one of them he mentioned that SL died in a house elsewhere in Saline County...not at his and BB's house in Wilber. Is this why there is no DNA evidence from SL in their rental in Wilber? Aubrey Trail says Sydney Loofe died of accidental asphyxiation at his hands
5. I think SL's parents are afraid that she will be judged for sex & drugs. This is Nebraska, where you can be denied housing or employment for being gay, and in MANY neighborhoods, your neighbors will call the cops on you if they see you smoking a joint in your backyard. Most of this state, outside of the bigger cities, is REALLY conservative.
6. I think it's outrageous that AT was allowed to be in court without restraints and got access to a razor. He's a guy on trial for murder and dismemberment. WTF. I saw pictures of Paul Manafort in the news the same day...wearing cuffs and a belly chain...for a non-violent crime. AT is a master manipulator and easily convinced authorities around him that he was somehow harmless.
7. AT and BB had money because they had scammed a KS couple out of $400k. Local papers indicate they had a "hot young woman + old crippled man" dog & pony show they went to antique shows & auctions around the country with. BB would pretend to be the daughter and AT was the dad.
8. I am also an antique dealer and used to have a booth at the Aardvark Antique Mall in Lincoln. I wonder if I ever browsed their booth or stood next to them at an estate sale or auction. Also, maintaining multiple antique booths is a lot of work, so I think that is sort of sad and hilarious that AT and BB put their "witches" to work prepping things to sell at the antique mall. I would love to know their ebay selling ID.
9. I believe that AT and BB sought out troubled & naive young women with money troubles to join their "cult." I believe they singled out SL as a victim. I think BB is the mastermind and AT was the horny old con artist who knew how to get money. I think that AT is protecting BB. He's like, "I'm old and fat and unhealthy, let me fry and maybe BB will get out on parole someday."

Good observations. They could even have gone to a hotel as they seem to like doing that.

Good thinking! And they could have easily drugged KB that day since she doesn't remember anything. She also said she had scratches on her legs... could be from walking into a field to dispose of those duffel bags.

ETA - They went south on highway 75 to NE City and then west on highway 2, right?
It also says BB and AT are seen in Ameristar surveillance leaving- no mention of KB, and no mention of surveillance of the 2 or 3 returning. So if KB was left at hotel and I vaguely remember her testimony about that day -how did she get scratches?

It also says BB and AT are seen in Ameristar surveillance leaving- no mention of KB, and no mention of surveillance of the 2 or 3 returning. So if KB was left at hotel and I vaguely remember her testimony about that day -how did she get scratches?

They changed cars at that point didn't they? So the scratches were from the day before which was when she was supposedly at home in Omaha. So when did mum report her actually missing? These dates are a little confusing at this point.

They changed cars at that point didn't they? So the scratches were from the day before which was when she was supposedly at home in Omaha. So when did mum report her actually missing? These dates are a little confusing at this point.
I'm messed up with the dates too - and which (witch) witnesses were where and when.

Anyone have a good enough understanding to do a quick timeline of the pertinent November dates with all the players included?

tia

I'm messed up with the dates too - and which (witch) witnesses were where and when.

Anyone have a good enough understanding to do a quick timeline of the pertinent November dates with all the players included?

tia

I think I do. I will review all my notes from the testimonies (85 pages so far) and try to do a timeline. It will be later today

I thought they found a saw in AT's black Ford 500?

My observations:

In response to number 4, I'll go look for the old article. During the search they went to a cabin in Wilber I believe.

I thought they found a saw in AT's black Ford 500?
They did find a hand saw in the Ford. I was speaking specifically about the hacksaw, folding gerber tree saw , utility razor knife and the hacksaw blades that were purchased on nov 15th. FBI has not found them

I'm almost (but not 100%) positive I read that they found a saw, but that it wasn't the one they used to dismember Sydney.
Nabegh said searches were also conducted of two cars, a silver Chrysler 300 and a black Ford 500. Some of the items found in the vehicles were: a handsaw, knife, handwritten list of names, bedding, Nov. 18 receipts from a Nebraska City Walmart and a Plattsmouth Shopko, hair and fibers and what appeared to be a small, wooden club.
3 Bleach Bottles Found In Trail's Apartment; 2 1/2 Nearly Empty

Right. For awhile, I thought SL might have agreed to something with AT for the money. Now, it looks like perhaps BB brought up the idea to SL and SL wasn't interested.

SL was excited about the second date - and it wasn't because she planned to see AT.

:(

jmo

Now, I'm not saying you're wrong - and I'm not saying it ultimately matters a dang vs. what went down - but I don't know how that question from Sydney, automatically equates to "SL didn't know that AT existed"; and I'm not sure how the reporter came to that conclusion. Largely because it seems to me, that the primary situation in which you'd ask someone "So, it's just going to be me and you...right?"; implies that you know the possibility of a third person actually exists; because how else do you know to ask? Wouldn't it be your default conclusion that "a date" means two people? Maybe BB said something as simple and offhand as "sometimes my roommate joins in"; and SL thought "ugh".

Again, I'm not sure it matters for testimony, but a lack of logic always bugs me...

Now, I'm not saying you're wrong - and I'm not saying it ultimately matters a dang vs. what went down - but I don't know how that question from Sydney, automatically equates to "SL didn't know that AT existed"; and I'm not sure how the reporter came to that conclusion. Largely because it seems to me, that the primary situation in which you'd ask someone "So, it's just going to be me and you...right?"; implies that you know the possibility of a third person actually exists; because how else do you know to ask? Wouldn't it be your default conclusion that "a date" means two people? Maybe BB said something as simple and offhand as "sometimes my roommate joins in"; and SL thought "ugh".

Again, I'm not sure it matters for testimony, but a lack of logic always bugs me...
FWIW, I never thought SL didn't know of the EXISTENCE of AT. What I said was that it seems she didn't AGREE to do anything with him.

I'm saying essentially what you just said - she wouldn't ask if it the 2nd date was only going to be BB and SL unless BB had previously mentioned another possibility. From that assumption, I am thinking BB brought up the idea of doing something with AT and SL wasn't interested. This differs from what I previously thought (that SL did agree to do something with AT for money).

I think we're all thinking the same thing.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member