Need insight regarding a picture

Why is everyone all up her butt about the boyfriend bed thing also? For her first 6 months, my daughter slept in bed with my wife and I. She still ends up in bed with us whenever she wakes up and won't go back to sleep.

Is it 'cause you think they were doing stuff with Caylee in the bed?

No one seemed to think that much of my daughter being in bed with my wife and I. Is it 'cause we're married? We weren't when we made her. :p We were engaged, but still -- pretty sure it's against morals or whatever.

I don't get it.

Yeah, if she was getting her freak on and Caylee was there (and awake, 'cause, well I'm not getting in to that) then it's not really a good thing -- but still, did the dude say he was gettin' freaky with KC while Caylee was in the bed? I'm lost to this scenerio.

I agree with all that has been posted replying to your comment already...I let my babies sleep in my bed too - with my husband and me and not some guy I'm shacking with for the month. It isn't healthy for this little girl to be raised feeling "comfortable" sleeping with strange men - the flavor of the month, whatever. I don't know what bearing this would have had on her fragile little psyche in her teenage years, but I can only believe it wouldn't have been positive. MY opinion.

Her hand looks fine to me. My little girl, at that age, would get red & sweaty little hands after holding something in her hand, after coloring, after a nap with her hands under her, etc. There were many, many times that her hands appeared discolored like that. Their skin is much newer and more sensitive than adults.

If something sinister had happened, I don't think that they'd be taking pictures of her and if they did and just happened to catch the damage in the photo, I can't imagine that they'd post that particular photo around for people to see.

So she knows sign language and spanish? Pretty smart kid. Most of the kids I've taught (young and old) sign "daddy" in the middle of their foreheads. Just think they caught her with her hand up.
I agree. Kids have some weird gestures, IMO. Frequently twirling their hair and rubbing their eyes, etc. This look that Caylee has with her hand up near her hair is one that I saw often with my youngest when she was asking me for something that she was pretty certain I wouldn't give her, like cookies, ice cream, etc. That was (and still sort of is) her cutesy please pose. The fingers would go up into the hair too.

ETA: Good observations about the sign language though. That's a very interesting possibility.

BINGO. "DADDY"

A child this age doesn't just accidentally have their hand on their forehead this way. There's specific placement-- it's not a natural hand position for a child this age, unless practiced.

So, whose account was this picture found on? And when was it taken?

I grew up with a girl who's parents were deaf and I also had a boyfriend that was deaf, I thought she was signing also, but just kept it to myself as I was afraid I would sound stupid.

Can the poster who asked about the picture clue us in on what is important about the picture? I'm dying of curiousity. I suspect it is the pavers under the playhouse. If pavers were already there, why would Cindy and George need to put new ones down?

I don't mean to sound stupid here, but to me that picture looks like she is implying someone has passed gas..
My son picked that gesture up at the age of 2, and he is 11 now and still does it..just much nicer than saying someone "farted"
JMO

BINGO. "DADDY"

A child this age doesn't just accidentally have their hand on their forehead this way. There's specific placement-- it's not a natural hand position for a child this age, unless practiced.

So, whose account was this picture found on? And when was it taken?

Since it's just as possible that she is signing "grandpa" I don't think we can read too much into the picture. Especially seeing the picture that follows this one, it's possible she's signing to George to give her something to eat!

She sure is a pretty little girl, isn't she? And smart, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136
Back