Netherlands Netherlands - Schiedam, WhtFem, 16-24, 5'3'', 12 Oct 2005

Bumping with this missing person who may be too old for this uid's estimated age, but noting the wide jaw.
714DFDEU
The Doe Network: Case File 714DFDEU
714DFDEU.jpg

670UFNET5.jpg
670UFNET.jpg

670UFNET

Marianne Decker
Missing since January 1971 from Moenchengladbach, Germany.

Bumping with this missing person who may be too old for this uid's estimated age, but noting the wide jaw.
714DFDEU
714DFDEU.jpg

670UFNET5.jpg
670UFNET.jpg

670UFNET

Marianne Decker

Definitely a resemblance....wouldn't it be stupid with all the exchanged info they never came to this...

714DFDEU
714DFDEU.jpg

670UFNET5.jpg
670UFNET.jpg

670UFNET

Marianne Decker

Marianne Decker (15) disappeared over 30 years before this Jane Doe with an age estimate of 16 - 24 years was found.

Marianne Decker disappeared after a fire in the room in the children's home where she lived, aged 15. Rumour has it that she was sexually abused and perished in the fire.

The DOE network is once again an unreliable source for cases from Europe and the link on the page of Marianne Decker leads to a phishing website. Thanks but no thanks, DOE Network.

Marianne Decker (15) disappeared over 30 years before this Jane Doe with an age estimate of 16 - 24 years was found.

Marianne Decker disappeared after a fire in the room in the children's home where she lived, aged 15. Rumour has it that she was sexually abused and perished in the fire.

The DOE network is once again an unreliable source for cases from Europe and the link on the page of Marianne Decker leads to a phishing website. Thanks but no thanks, DOE Network.

Thanks again for being so sharp...I found the info too on another forum, but being not a reliable source I was reluctant to post it. Do you have a link? I volunteered once for keeping the Dutch record straight on the Doe Network...but never got an answer. Tried to correct info a couple of times by sending them input about identified and unidentified persons....the official ones. It goes slowly....

Thanks again for being so sharp...I found the info too on another forum, but being not a reliable source I was reluctant to post it. Do you have a link? I volunteered once for keeping the Dutch record straight on the Doe Network...but never got an answer. Tried to correct info a couple of times by sending them input about identified and unidentified persons....the official ones. It goes slowly....
Sadly, it doesn't surprise me at all. I am still waiting for the page to the River Girl in Frankfurt to get with the program. That page is translated so horribly in such a way that a lot of the information is grossly inaccurate!

River Girl's WS thread:
Germany - Germany - Frankfurt, WhtFem 301UFDEU, 15-16, in Main River, Jul'01

Last edited:
Sadly, it doesn't surprise me at all. I am still waiting for the page to the River Girl in Frankfurt to get with the program. That page is translated so horribly in such a way that a lot of the information is grossly inaccurate!

River Girl's WS thread:
Germany - Germany - Frankfurt, WhtFem 301UFDEU, 15-16, in Main River, Jul'01

My hart is hurting for this one for so long, known about her far before I joined WS...I will take a look at her thread soon.

And the thing that's bothering me a lot is that they want a reconstruction....in many Dutch cases there isn't one....we show you the "real stuff"...how horrible it may sound....and sometimes is to look at....then reconstruction comes....I can't even recognize the UID's anymore, ughhhh

Last edited:

IMO we found the same page. The lack of interest in Marianne Decker's disapperance is shocking. The same goes for what was allegedly happening in the children's home, and in other homes during that era. That was not uncommon at all, and the same applies to the authorities trying to keep a lid on it and managing to do so for decades, until the scandal finally surfaces.... Perhaps it was the sign of the times.

In MSM reports it is suggested that she may have gone to Turkey to get married, though there is no proof of this ..... she was fifteen!

Mönchengladbach: Spurlos verschwunden
And at some point it was said of Marianne Decker's disappearance that she was in Turkey and had married there. "But there has never been any evidence of this," says Ulrich Lehmann, head of the Commissariat 12, whose staff deal with missing persons cases, sexual crimes and the field of child and youth crime.

I don't know why the DOE network is messing with these cases. They haven't run out of American cases either, or have they? They have no added value whatsoever, the only thing they do add is fake news and confusion. And distress for relatives who see their loved ones commented on in unrelated deaths.

Returning to the woman found in Schiedam: she is not Marianne Decker.

Age is off, height is off but I found this missing woman from Serbia, missing since 4-10-2004. She reminds me of Jane Doe. I know European country's exchange information but for Serbia I don't know. Fajrija Aruloska - Potraga.tv She is listed with blue eyes....it's probably not her.

Fajri Aruloska

p.383.jpg
gezichtsconstructie.jpg

Man, I live pretty close near here. The area is not that rich, it has a lot of criminal activity and most of the people there are either foreigners or descendents of foreigners. So the chance of her being from eastern europe is imho higher than her being dutch. Wish I could contribute more :(

BTW- Regarding the dentals. In the Netherlands children up to 18 years old can go to the dentist without having to pay. So any dutch person would take their children to a dentist. There could still be a probability that she is Dutch and her parents simply didn't know but it's unlikely. That is why they concluded that the uid is most likely a foreigner.

Last edited:
Man, I live pretty close near here. The area is not that rich, it has a lot of criminal activity and most of the people there are either foreigners or descendents of foreigners. So the chance of her being from eastern europe is imho higher than her being dutch. Wish I could contribute more :(
Welcome to Ws ElaineLeeuwtje, thanks for the insight, every bit helps!

BTW- Regarding the dentals. In the Netherlands children up to 18 years old can go to the dentist without having to pay. So any dutch person would take their children to a dentist. There could still be a probability that she is Dutch and her parents simply didn't know but it's unlikely. That is why they concluded that the uid is most likely a foreigner.

Hi and welcome @ElaineLeeuwtje. Good to have you around. I agree with you on the dental care.

Just noting that another woman was also found in a suitcase circa 2015..
Body in suitcase thrown in Maastricht river was a white woman - DutchNews.nl
August 31, 2015
"The body found hidden in a suitcase in the Maas river in Maastricht on Friday is that of a white woman aged 40 to 60, police said on Sunday. They have now appealed for help in identifying the woman in Belgium and Germany as well as the Netherlands because of Maastricht’s central location."
Maastricht - Pietersplas this case hasn’t been solved yet. (English version available on top of the page).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back