Netherlands - Schiedam, WhtFem, 16-24, 5'3'', 12 Oct 2005

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by dotr, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Mrs. Badcrumble

Mrs. Badcrumble The North remembers

She was German, and had a daughter in Austria.

2. Al Ka

Al Ka Well-Known Member

3. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

Bumping with this missing person who may be too old for this uid's estimated age, but noting the wide jaw.
    714DFDEU
    The Doe Network: Case File 714DFDEU
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    670UFNET

Marianne Decker
    Missing since January 1971 from Moenchengladbach, Germany.

4. Bit of hope

Bit of hope Well-Known Member

Definitely a resemblance....wouldn't it be stupid with all the exchanged info they never came to this...

dotr likes this.
  5. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

6. ZaZara

ZaZara Well-Known Member

Marianne Decker (15) disappeared over 30 years before this Jane Doe with an age estimate of 16 - 24 years was found.

Marianne Decker disappeared after a fire in the room in the children's home where she lived, aged 15. Rumour has it that she was sexually abused and perished in the fire.

The DOE network is once again an unreliable source for cases from Europe and the link on the page of Marianne Decker leads to a phishing website. Thanks but no thanks, DOE Network.

Bit of hope, Blurgle and dotr like this.
  7. Blurgle

Blurgle Well-Known Member

Judging from her appearance LE might want to look at immigrants from Ukraine, Poland, maybe Russia, and perhaps Israel. (Or maybe just my family, since this woman is my doppelgänger.)

8. Bit of hope

Thanks again for being so sharp...I found the info too on another forum, but being not a reliable source I was reluctant to post it. Do you have a link? I volunteered once for keeping the Dutch record straight on the Doe Network...but never got an answer. Tried to correct info a couple of times by sending them input about identified and unidentified persons....the official ones. It goes slowly....

dotr likes this.
  9. Mrs. Badcrumble

Mrs. Badcrumble The North remembers

Sadly, it doesn't surprise me at all. I am still waiting for the page to the River Girl in Frankfurt to get with the program. That page is translated so horribly in such a way that a lot of the information is grossly inaccurate!

River Girl's WS thread:
    Germany - Germany - Frankfurt, WhtFem 301UFDEU, 15-16, in Main River, Jul'01

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    Bit of hope and dotr like this.
  10. Bit of hope

My hart is hurting for this one for so long, known about her far before I joined WS...I will take a look at her thread soon.

And the thing that's bothering me a lot is that they want a reconstruction....in many Dutch cases there isn't one....we show you the "real stuff"...how horrible it may sound....and sometimes is to look at....then reconstruction comes....I can't even recognize the UID's anymore, ughhhh

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    dotr likes this.
  11. ZaZara

ZaZara Well-Known Member

IMO we found the same page. The lack of interest in Marianne Decker's disapperance is shocking. The same goes for what was allegedly happening in the children's home, and in other homes during that era. That was not uncommon at all, and the same applies to the authorities trying to keep a lid on it and managing to do so for decades, until the scandal finally surfaces.... Perhaps it was the sign of the times.

In MSM reports it is suggested that she may have gone to Turkey to get married, though there is no proof of this ..... she was fifteen!

Mönchengladbach: Spurlos verschwunden
    I don't know why the DOE network is messing with these cases. They haven't run out of American cases either, or have they? They have no added value whatsoever, the only thing they do add is fake news and confusion. And distress for relatives who see their loved ones commented on in unrelated deaths.

Returning to the woman found in Schiedam: she is not Marianne Decker.

dotr and Bit of hope like this.
  12. Bit of hope

Age is off, height is off but I found this missing woman from Serbia, missing since 4-10-2004. She reminds me of Jane Doe. I know European country's exchange information but for Serbia I don't know. Fajrija Aruloska - Potraga.tv She is listed with blue eyes....it's probably not her.

Fajri Aruloska

[​IMG][​IMG]

ZaZara and dotr like this.
  13. ElaineLeeuwtje

ElaineLeeuwtje New Member

Man, I live pretty close near here. The area is not that rich, it has a lot of criminal activity and most of the people there are either foreigners or descendents of foreigners. So the chance of her being from eastern europe is imho higher than her being dutch. Wish I could contribute more :(

BTW- Regarding the dentals. In the Netherlands children up to 18 years old can go to the dentist without having to pay. So any dutch person would take their children to a dentist. There could still be a probability that she is Dutch and her parents simply didn't know but it's unlikely. That is why they concluded that the uid is most likely a foreigner.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  14. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

Welcome to Ws ElaineLeeuwtje, thanks for the insight, every bit helps!

Bit of hope likes this.
  15. Bit of hope

Hi and welcome @ElaineLeeuwtje. Good to have you around. I agree with you on the dental care.

dotr likes this.