Netherlands Netherlands - Teteringen, BlkFem 315UFNET, 15-20, 'Meisje van Teteringen', prob. Morrocan, Dec'90

Mrs. Badcrumble

The North remembers
Reaction score
I was certain Meisje van Teteringen had a WS thread, but I couldn't find any. Please merge if one exist!

315UFNET

315UFNET.jpg
315UFNET1.jpg
315UFNET2.jpg
CASE%20NUMBER.jpg

Reconstruction of Victim by Ann Morland

Date of Discovery: December 25, 1990
Location of Discovery: Teteringen, Netherlands
Estimated Date of Death: Unknown
State of Remains: Recognizable
Cause of Death: Bound and held captive until she starved

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 15 - 20 years old
Race: North African, probably Moroccan
Sex: Female
Height: 161 cm
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Identifiers
Dentals: Unknown
Fingerprints: Unknown
DNA: Unknown

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Discovery
The victim was probably from Marocco. She was probably living in Antwerp, Belgium. New elements have enabled to determine there was a connection between this girl and a Morrocan family residing in the North of Anvers, Belgium. This girl was bound and held captive until she starved. Her body was then thrown on Christmas day in the city of Teteringen, Netherlands.

Investigating Agency(s)
Agency Name: Politie Nederland Opsporingen
Agency Phone Number: 0800-6070 Free Number
Agency E-Mail: info@lbvp.info
Agency Case Number: 02200070

Information Source(s)
**Warning! Post-mortem photo contained in link below!

Politie Nederland

--------------------------------

***PM IN LINK***

Teteringen - Galgenstraat | politie.nl

Teteringen - Galgenstraat

Case number: 02200070
Found on: 25-12-1990
The mortal remains belong to a girl, probably from Maroc, between 15 and 20 years old. Probably she was living in Antwerp/Belgium.

Questions

If you have any information on this missing person, please contact the police at 0800-6070. From outside the Netherlands, please dial: +31793459876.

Data

Teteringen - Galgenstraat
Length: 161 cm
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown

***GRAPHIC PM IN LINK***

DPG Media Privacy Gate

CarlK. did a recon on Meisje van Teteringen!

Teteringen Girl

upload_2020-9-6_21-55-2.png

Attachments

• 315UFNET_CK.jpg
    315UFNET_CK.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 7
Lovely looking woman, even in her pm pic- interesting that her eyebrows seem to have been manicured, is it possible she was not a servant but a girlfriend, wife or daughter?
Is there significance to the woman's body getting tossed on Christmas day? imo.

Lovely looking woman, even in her pm pic- interesting that her eyebrows seem to have been manicured, is it possible she was not a servant but a girlfriend, wife or daughter?
Is there significance to the woman's body getting tossed on Christmas day? imo.
My first thoughts were honour killing or trafficking. From one of the links, it said that cigarette butts had been put out on her and there were other signs of her enduring torture over some time before she died of starvation. Reminds me of the horrors Peggy Lynn Johnson went through..
Where did you get that she might be a servant from?

As for Christmas: What can our Dutch WS'ers say about it? I know the Dutch observe Sinterklaas Day on Dec. 6th and Christmas Eve (Dec. 24th) like most Northern Europeans, but I'll rather hear it from the Dutch themselves before I say something horribly wrong!
@Bit of hope @dutchhelp

My first thoughts were honour killing or trafficking. From one of the links, it said that cigarette butts had been put out on her and there were other signs of her enduring torture over some time before she died of starvation. Reminds me of the horrors Peggy Lynn Johnson went through..

As for Christmas: What can our Dutch WS'ers say about it? I know the Dutch observe Sinterklaas Day on Dec. 6th and Christmas Eve (Dec. 24th) like most Northern Europeans, but I'll rather hear it from the Dutch themselves before I say something horribly wrong!
@Bit of hope @dutchhelp
Since the female was young and apparently abused, had assumed she might have been tricked into thinking she was joining the family as a nanny, but was used as an unpaid domestic servant.

Maybe she asked to be paid or trying to leave, but of course she could be a family member who went against family culture/religion.
In some cases i have read about, family has sent kids to live with step-parents ect. as a way to give them a so-called better life, only to be starved and tortured. This has happened in Toronto and the mother back home had no idea. imo, speculation.
Dad guilty in murder, torture of daughter found in burning suitcase

https://www.hrw.org/report/2012/11/15/lonely-servitude/child-domestic-labor-morocco
''In Morocco, thousands of children—predominantly girls and some as young as eight—work in private homes as domestic workers. Known as petites bonnes, they typically come from poor, rural areas hoping for a better life in the city and the opportunity to help their family financially. Instead, they often encounter physical and verbal violence, isolation, and seven-day-a-week labor that begins at dawn and continues until late at night. They are poorly paid and almost none attend school.

In 2005, Human Rights Watch issued a report “Inside the Home, Outside the Law: Abuse of Child Domestic Workers in Morocco.” In 2001, tens of thousands of girls under the age of 15—some 13,500 in the greater Casablanca area and up to 86,000 nationwide according to the government and an independent research organization—worked as domestic workers in violation of Moroccan and international law that prohibit employing children under 15''

@Bit of hope @dutchhelp

It depends....if they were Muslim, Christmas would be just another day, at least not religiously relevant. Most of them don't celebrate Christmas.

In the Netherlands Christmas (25 and 26 December) is a public holiday/mandatory days off on which employees are obliged to be off. For these days off, we are unlucky if they happen to fall on the weekend. Then the Dutch will not get an extra day off for this.
In Belgium only December 25 is a mandatory day off.

Europese regeling verplichte vrije dagen

In the Christian world (the Catholic and Protestant churches), the birth of Jesus Christ is celebrated on December 24 within the church community.

This often happens in the so-called midnight mass. It is often one of the busiest church services of the year.

Today in many churches there are special children's services in the early evening.

The custom of going to church on the evening before the actual feast day is very old and stems from Jewish tradition. In Judaism the day starts with the night. For example, the Sabbath begins on Friday evening after sunset. This has been maintained in Christianity and so they celebrate on the night before Christmas.

Dumping a body on December 25th could have been done because a lot of people are with their families at home. Almost everything is closed, shops, bars, restaurants on this day and people don't go out except visiting family. On the other hand....being bored stiff..a lot of people take a stroll in nature.

Since the female was young and apparently abused, had assumed she might have been tricked into thinking she was joining the family as a nanny, but was used as an unpaid domestic servant.

Maybe she asked to be paid or trying to leave, but of course she could be a family member who went against family culture/religion.
In some cases i have read about, family has sent kids to live with step-parents ect. as a way to give them a so-called better life, only to be starved and tortured. This has happened in Toronto and the mother back home had no idea. imo, speculation.
Dad guilty in murder, torture of daughter found in burning suitcase

Lonely Servitude
''In Morocco, thousands of children—predominantly girls and some as young as eight—work in private homes as domestic workers. Known as petites bonnes, they typically come from poor, rural areas hoping for a better life in the city and the opportunity to help their family financially. Instead, they often encounter physical and verbal violence, isolation, and seven-day-a-week labor that begins at dawn and continues until late at night. They are poorly paid and almost none attend school.

In 2005, Human Rights Watch issued a report “Inside the Home, Outside the Law: Abuse of Child Domestic Workers in Morocco.” In 2001, tens of thousands of girls under the age of 15—some 13,500 in the greater Casablanca area and up to 86,000 nationwide according to the government and an independent research organization—worked as domestic workers in violation of Moroccan and international law that prohibit employing children under 15''

Another case that looks a lot like this one.

Zineb Chetite, 11, has been hospitalized since August 20 following abuse perpetrated by her employers. The little girl was burned with boiling oil and a hot iron and suffered assaults on her private parts. She was also beaten with a stick, electric cables and her head was shaved, according to a medical source.
On August 20, the Attorney General ordered the opening of an investigation into this case, which made the headlines in Morocco . The couple's trial, which began on September 16, is still ongoing.

Trois ONG Appellent à Bannir Le Travail Des ‘petites Bonnes’

In 2006 she was exhumed. WARNING, GRAPHIC PM
DPG Media Privacy Gate

“She can no longer tell us her story. Her bones may well be able to do that, ”said police spokeswoman Manon Erkens.

The 'girl from Teteringen' is a young woman who was found murdered on Christmas Day 1990 in the Cadet Camp just outside Teteringen. She turned out to have starved and must have been tied up for a long time before her death. A cold case team reopened the case at the beginning of this year. Witness calls yielded new witnesses and a lead to the Moroccan community in Antwerp, but again not the identity of the girl.

The police now hope that this will succeed with modern techniques to extract DNA from bones. An archaeologist and an anthropologist from the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI) excavated the remains yesterday morning at the cemetery on the Teteringse Groenstraat. The NFI first examines the bones itself. Then the skeleton is sent to a laboratory in Germany. "There is a researcher who is very specialized in a specific area of bone research," said the police spokeswoman.

The police estimated the age to date between 15 and 25 years. This can be determined much more precisely with modern DNA techniques. The DNA test can also make clear from which country the girl came. The suspicion so far is that it was a Moroccan with an African appearance.

The police already had a suspicion about the background of the case in the early 1990's. Despite a lot of investigative work back then and now, the case has never been resolved. “We do have a lot of puzzle pieces. Examination of the bone debris can yield important new information. It is special that we are excavating the body for this purpose, ”said the police spokeswoman.

BTW looking at her PM picture I think her brows are natural and not plucked.

2006 some things about the results
'Meisje van Teteringen' jonger dan gedacht

'Girl from Teteringen' younger than expected
(Novum) - The girl from Teteringen, whose remains were exhumed last month for research, was between 15 and 17 years old at the time of her death. Research into her teeth and skeleton by the Netherlands Forensic Institute has shown this. Until now, the belief has been that she was between 15 and 25. A 'cold case' team of the police will work with the results to find out who she was.

"A woman aged 25 or a girl aged 15 to 17, that makes a big difference for the investigation," says research leader Peter Arts. "This allows us to better determine the direction in which we continue to investigate."

The investigation has reopened after new clues surfaced. After the reopening, a new witness reported to the police at the end of January, who said he had seen three people near the site of the girl. After television broadcasts in which composition drawings were shown, seventeen tips came in from the Netherlands and Belgium. They have not yet yielded any results. Fifteen thousand euros has been awarded for the golden tip.

In 2006 she was exhumed. WARNING, GRAPHIC PM
DPG Media Privacy Gate

“She can no longer tell us her story. Her bones may well be able to do that, ”said police spokeswoman Manon Erkens.

The 'girl from Teteringen' is a young woman who was found murdered on Christmas Day 1990 in the Cadet Camp just outside Teteringen. She turned out to have starved and must have been tied up for a long time before her death. A cold case team reopened the case at the beginning of this year. Witness calls yielded new witnesses and a lead to the Moroccan community in Antwerp, but again not the identity of the girl.

The police now hope that this will succeed with modern techniques to extract DNA from bones. An archaeologist and an anthropologist from the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI) excavated the remains yesterday morning at the cemetery on the Teteringse Groenstraat. The NFI first examines the bones itself. Then the skeleton is sent to a laboratory in Germany. "There is a researcher who is very specialized in a specific area of bone research," said the police spokeswoman.

The police estimated the age to date between 15 and 25 years. This can be determined much more precisely with modern DNA techniques. The DNA test can also make clear from which country the girl came. The suspicion so far is that it was a Moroccan with an African appearance.

The police already had a suspicion about the background of the case in the early 1990's. Despite a lot of investigative work back then and now, the case has never been resolved. “We do have a lot of puzzle pieces. Examination of the bone debris can yield important new information. It is special that we are excavating the body for this purpose, ”said the police spokeswoman.

BTW looking at her PM picture I think her brows are natural and not plucked.
Rbbm.
Agree, looking at this pm it does seem that her eyebrows were natural and not plucked, she also looks quite young, poor girl- wonder if she looked much different before she was starved.

Is this the spot where she was found, or very close by, was she found in a bag of some type, or left as is-- unwrapped?
What is the significance of the street name where she was found, "English Gallow" street?

Recherche en het Forensisch Instituut aan het werk in Teteringen. FOTO JOHAN VAN GURP

Rbbm.
Agree, looking at this pm it does seem that her eyebrows were natural and not plucked, she also looks quite young, poor girl- wonder if she looked much different before she was starved.

Is this the spot where she was found, or very close by, was she found in a bag of some type, or left as is-- unwrapped?
What is the significance of the street name where she was found, "English Gallow" street?

Recherche en het Forensisch Instituut aan het werk in Teteringen. FOTO JOHAN VAN GURP

I don't know if the street name has any relevance. I think it's probably a morbide coincidence.

Nieuwe foto’s in zestien jaar oude moord Teteringen

On Christmas Day 1990, a man and his brother-in-law discovered a corpse wrapped in a carpet and blankets at the edge of the forest in the Cadettenkamp in Teteringen (Breda).

She was slender build, had short black hair, brown eyes, full lips, clean teeth, and a size 36 shoe.
Her long, wavy hair had been cut roughly
She was dressed completely in red: a wine-red turtleneck and red corduroy pants.

Her body was wrapped in a green and brown blanket, tied with a nylon cord and a piece of carpet. The brown blanket featured a unique cross stitch embroidery. Next to the girl lay a black one lace cloth with holes and a predominantly red striped cloth. A second piece of carpet covered the victim.

In 1990 a white Peugeot 305 with Belgian number plates was found near the site. Two or three Moroccans from Antwerp had left the car there after a car breakdown. A witness said that another car with Belgian number plates gave the men a lift to Antwerp. Then three portrait drawings were distributed. They showed three people - suspects / witnesses - who came out of the bushes in 1990 to the place where the body was later found.

In the article there a picture of the scene, but somehow I can't open them.

Case girl van Teteringen reopened

Justice has reopened the case of the girl from Teteringen as a result of some witnesses who have come forward.

On December 25, 1990, the girl (photo) was found dead by hikers in the Cadet Camp in Teteringen forest. The young woman was wrapped in blankets tied with a nylon cord. Investigation has shown that she has met her end in a gruesome way. Exhaustion was reported as the official cause of death, which in reality means that she spent weeks without food and drink. She was tied to arms and feet all along. In addition, the unscrupulous perpetrators may have put out cigarettes on the girl. After she finally had to give up the struggle for life, the perpetrators dumped the body, wrapped in blankets, on the edge of a dirt road. There she lay undetected for days.

Update April 5, 2009 The name of Siegfried Saez is mentioned in connection with this case. Note: personally I don't have a clue what the connection is or might be and why the writer thinks that. (Saez is a well known criminal in the Dutch criminal underworld)

Last edited:
Nieuwe foto’s in zestien jaar oude moord Teteringen

On Christmas Day 1990, a man and his brother-in-law discovered a corpse wrapped in a carpet and blankets at the edge of the forest in the Cadettenkamp in Teteringen (Breda).

She was slender build, had short black hair, brown eyes, full lips, clean teeth, and a size 36 shoe.
Her long, wavy hair had been cut roughly
She was dressed completely in red: a wine-red turtleneck and red corduroy pants.

Her body was wrapped in a green and brown blanket and a piece of carpet. The brown blanket featured a unique cross stitch embroidery. Next to the girl lay a black one lace cloth with holes and a predominantly red striped cloth. A second piece of carpet covered the victim.

In 1990 a white Peugeot 305 with Belgian number plates was found near the site. Two or three Moroccans from Antwerp had left the car there after a car breakdown. A witness said that another car with Belgian number plates gave the men a lift to Antwerp. Then three portrait drawings were distributed. They showed three people - suspects / witnesses - who came out of the bushes in 1990 to the place where the body was later found.

In the article there a picture of the scene, but somehow I can't open them.
Have you come across the sketches of the people associated with the uid female, can they be posted? If not, have you seen the sketches and if so, do the perps resemble the uid girl ?

I think they took the pictures of the suspects down. In this dossier from the Dutch Police they say they arrested several people.

Onbekende jonge vrouw dood aangetroffen in bos - De zaak | politie.nl

Unknown woman
The woman's body was covered with a green blanket and a large piece of rug. A red cloth covered her head. A neighborhood investigation found that the wrapped body may have been seen as early as December 23.

The woman was between 15-18 years old, was 1.63 meters tall and had a shoe size 36. She was dressed in a red turtleneck sweater (size L) and red velvet trousers (size 3) of the Carine brand. At the time, this brand was only for sale in Belgium. Several people were arrested as a result of the find. Despite this, it is still unknown who the young woman is and under what circumstances she died.

I have a description of the people seen coming out of the bushes.

7D97C68D-53BC-4F82-80EA-F2E4C45E3FB9.jpg
Witness / Suspect 1 Suspect / witness 1: man, white, then 20-24 years old, blond, straight hair with a striking parting , 1.75 m, gray clothing

3260055A-16E3-4E97-8CCD-CF9391E8559D.jpg
Witness / suspect 2 Suspect / witness 2: man, medium skin color, then about 65 years old, stocky build, black hair, about 1.50 m, blue suit

Suspect / witness 3: woman, medium skin color, about 62 years old in 1990, slender, short black hair, about 1.50 m, deep purple clothing

I've always wondered about the elderly people......

Last edited:
Warning PM pics at links.
@26:35 Video of the scene!
Video released by Belgium LE..
Fille inconnue Teteringen

Thanks Dotr. In the video from Peter R. de Vries you can see a picture of Siegfried Saez. It seems De Vries is suggesting a connection between this murder and S. Saez (or one or his brothers), because it popped up during the investigation according to him (no confirmation). The video is more about Saez and his connections to the drugs world (liquidations, shootings, murders and jail escapes) instead working out the murder of this particular girl.

A new very loud and needed call for this sweet girl....critical reflection on the case.

By Jolande van der Graaf, December 2, 2020.

https://www.femkefataal.nl/help-ons-mee-wie-is-dit-vermoorde-meisje-in-teteringen/

I hope my automatic translation got over...if not, please alert me.
Thanks, this is the translated link..
Google Translate.
''In the coming days there will be renewed interest in this sad cause that has captivated the Brabant village of Teteringen for more than thirty years. That is certainly not thanks to the police and OM, because they have not been doing anything about this issue for years. That attention is entirely due to the efforts of my former Telegraaf colleague Theo Jongedijk, who has devoted herself to the case like a bull terrier over the past year.

Theo lives in Teteringen and wrote a book about the issue that recently came on the market: 'The Girl from Teteringen'. In one of the chapters I made an analysis at Theo's request, which you can read below.

Floodlights
In the coming days and weeks, this cold case will also be in the spotlight internationally. In our search for the girl's identity, Theo had a witness call translated into German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Turkish. The texts go to a large number of embassies - those of African countries in particular - and to leading international news agencies such as AP and Reuters. The Surinamese police have already announced that they are going to review the missing files from the early 1990s.

Key questions in the witness call: who is this girl, where is she from and why has no one raised the alarm about her missing thirty-year-old? It goes without saying that we urgently ask you to contact us if you have information about the girl and can help us a little further. Please mail to: theojongedijk@outlook.com or vandergraafjolande@gmail.com''

Last edited:
Here she is:

OPSPORING VERZOCHT – SEARCH REQUESTED – BITTE UM MITHILFE – RECHERCHE URGENTE – PEDIDO DE BUSCA – BÚSQUEDA SOLICITADA – ARAMA İSTENİYOR

artist-sketch-meisje-teteringen-696x928.jpg

reconstruction by @CarlK90245 !

URGENT QUESTION: WHO KNOWS THE NAME OF THE MURDERED GIRL IN THE PICTURE?

The girl in the picture was found dead near the southwest Netherlands town of Breda in the South-West of the Netherlands on 25th December 1990. The village of Teteringen was the actual crime scene not far away from the Belgium border.

After all those years the relevant questions are still unanswered. They are:

Who is she?
What was her country of origin?
Why did nobody has come forward to report her as a missing person?

As yet, the investigators only estimated that the age of this girl was somewhat between 15 – 17 years at the time she was murdered.
The young girl was buried in the village of Teteringen as being an ‘unknown person’. Citizens of this small village – a suburb of Breda – are eager to find out who the girl was to give her the proper identity after thirty years. Once the information has been collected, her name can be put on her headstone.

We very much hope that this message will be published in the various media in your country. Please don’t hesitate to contact us as soon as possible. Any information is welcome to clarify this murder.

We are professional, investigative journalists based in the Netherlands.

https://www.femkefataal.nl/opsporin...de-busca-busqueda-solicitada-arama-isteniyor/

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back