New: Baez ommitted facts to create impressions

What beats all is that if all of those LEOs were not there and the mob lost it, guess who would be blamed if KC or anyone else got hurt??

No way can any movie they do about this be crammed into a 2 hr movie!
the book will be gigantic too...
I like books with tons of pics so any author taking this case on remember that please?

And a lot of pictures of the evidence & plenty pics of the car & stains and hair.

All the apartments and party pics.

All the pals.

The parents.

the backyard.

and an added DVD of Caylee at the Great Grandfather's facility reading the book.

Poor poor innocent Caylee.

Casey had no reason to take Caylee to a babysitter, no job,no reason.

And how did she pay her?
weekly?
Daily?
monthly?

After listening to LP carefully, especially with what was said on Friday about not revoking the bond on Saturday and LP saying that Baez did not meet with him on Friday afternoon, and his call to his security people who said Casey was not talking on Friday afternoon, caused him to call up his nephew and say we are again revoking the bond on Sat. morning, makes me wonder what lines/information Baez has been feeding Padilla. LP made it clear he did not keep his word that he made before the joint (Baez and Padilla)noon conference on Friday. He also made it clear that Baez said that Casey would be available to talk to him after he bonded her out, to find Caylee. Then we all know that Baez kept saying after she was released that she would talk to no one, not even her family but especially not Padilla.
I also wonder what Baez is feeding Cindy and George Anthony. It seems to be what they want to hear, not what legal truths actually apply. Baez kept saying that the State Attorney had not contacted him in anyway, much less with a deal(in front of the Anthony's house, the day the air samples were released). The State Attorney then plainly stated in a new conference that yes a deal was offered after Baez contacted them. (obviously it was not the deal Baez had wanted).
I know that lawyers can lie, but most (I have a couple in the family) use the "no comment" "part of an ongoing case" or some other excuse, so it will not hurt their reputation. Baez has made it clear that he has no problem lying to the press. Padilla has made it clear that Baez has not been straight forward with him. I only hope from here on out, that it is clear to everyone to not believe Baez's statements, unless they have been verified.

I am not surprised by this. Jose Baez is attempting nothing more than to put up a little blue smoke to take the focus off of casey, and finding Caylee's remains.

You could be right about this but I am leaning in another direction.

Could the 911 calls have prompted not only the response but the reason to re-arrest Casey at that moment?

We know that the re-arrest was going to happen. Perhaps when LE heard about the problem at the Anthony's they thought it was a good idea to do it NOW before someone gets hurt.

Therefore, it is possible that all the police cars were a combined effort to deal with two different situations.

Perhaps Baez didn't even know the Anthony's called 911. That would not surprise me at all.

JMHO of course

This is what I think. They needed to get Casey out of there for everyone's safety. The mob had the potential to be come unruly quickly and require a squad with riot gear.

Also, one of the reporters said on NG that night that the Detectives showed up as soon as they had the judge's signature on the arrest warrant. The reporter indicated that the detectives were trying to get to the judge in the afternoon and were hoping to rearrest Casey before the mob gathered, but for unknown reasons could not get the paperwork signed. I'm thinking the judge didn't get to it and went home at 5:00 thinking he/she would sign the warrant the next day, but then when OCSD received the disturbance call, they took the warrant to the judge and had it signed right away so they could bring Casey in.

Her rearrest also put a damper on the protest that was scheduled for Labor Day, thank goodness!

Salem

So 4 police cars arrived there NOT to arrest Casey but to make sure there was no danger for the Anthonys and keep the order with the protesters. The lead detectives arrived later to re-arrest Casey. Two different operations.

That is not true. I saw all cars arrive at the same time. I watched the detectives walk out of the house laughing.

I read on topix that LE were called and asked if they could protest at the A's home and were given the go ahead and told it might help. Topix Orlando oh well thread.

It was a joke to LE that this would happen and they also knew when it would happen.

The night Casey was re-arrested Baez gave a statement outside the Anthony's house and later in various tv stations. Baez accused the LE for all the cars and the commotion for re-arresting Casey and doing it for show and for the tv!!!

AND LOOK: Now we find out that Cindy and George actually called 911 to assist them with the protesters outside their home (and rightly so!) So 4 police cars arrived there NOT to arrest Casey but to make sure there was no danger for the Anthonys and keep the order with the protesters. The lead detectives arrived later to re-arrest Casey. Two different operations.

And yet Baez conviniently mash them all together to look like the LE handling the case created a circus on purpose to create impressions for the media and the public. But who is really ''handling the facts'' to create impressions and make Casey seem like a ''target victim'' for police? I wishes someone last night on Nancy Grace made this observation.

I have respect for the LE since the beginning of this case cause so far I have not seen them once trying to use the media or manipulate the public in this case or any lead detective being media hungry and playing for the cameras or pulling publicity stunts. They are the only ones in this circus who haven't played this part yet (IMO) and for this I have confidence they are seriously and sincerely focusing on actually locating Caylee and finding out what happened with the child instead of getting involved in this game of impressions and statements.

Yes the did and yet, Cindy said on NG last night that the police dont' help them. They dont' respond.

I won't say the word I want, cause I got banded for calling them that once before, but they tell untruths as Cindy would put it about Casey. The whole family is the same, no wonder Casey turned out to be a pathological liar

And IIRC- according to Cindy, the arresting officers didn't even have a warrant when they arrived. They informed Casey they were taking her to a "safe place", or something to that effect. So it could very well be an arrest hadn't been planned at that time.

Yes, icherish, I heard Cindy airing that complaint on the news. I am guessing she thought that LE needed a search warrant to get inside and make the arrest with the arrest warrant which LE did have with them.

I'm thinkin it must have been planned but then again....I am of newbie-world.

You know, the incident report for the Anthonys that was just posted up in the Media thread does not show a 911 call on Friday, Sept. 1, which is when Casey was re-arrested. Of course LE would have been well aware that there was a protest going on there, so the extra police presence was completely justified. Where did the info come from that Cindy had called 911? From her??

That 911 call was made by GA because of the family that was banging on their door.

My Fox Orlando

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back