New Book on JonBenet coming soon

guppy said:
Not by me.
Hey Guppy, thought you didn't read here anymore? Of course the Guppy who is posting at the BB doesn't really sound like you so maybe you are the real Guppy and the other one is a fake!

I can't get my head round psychological analyses. I never read Hodges books. To me anything to do with profiling or psychological analysis is just someone's opinion at the end of the day.

I really struggle with it all. Give me facts.

Jayelles said:
Hey Guppy, thought you didn't read here anymore? Of course the Guppy who is posting at the BB doesn't really sound like you so maybe you are the real Guppy and the other one is a fake!

Hi Jayelles. I didn't read over here until a couple of days ago, when I checked it out after reading a post that said something to the effect that Websleuths was kinder and gentler. I logged into the same account I used during the Peterson case, and it was still active.

Unless the "BB" is jameson's, I don't post there.

guppy said:
Hi Jayelles. I didn't read over here until a couple of days ago, when I checked it out after reading a post that said something to the effect that Websleuths was kinder and gentler. I logged into the same account I used during the Peterson case, and it was still active.

Unless the "BB" is jameson's, I don't post there.
The BB is jamesons. I just didn't think the Guppy posting there sounded like you.

[texaslb218] "Is the Laurence Smith book expected to be good quality information?"

Couldn't tell you. Have to read it first.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back