New case for me

Here is a link to Darin's current wedding photography business:

http://www.diamondphototx.com/index.html

Now as far as his personal life the only thing I know is that he is raising Drake even tho his mom and dad still have legal custody. He lives in Lubbock. Drake visits Darlie's side of the family on almost all of his school breaks and sees his mom quite a lot. I am sure this must be a bit confusing to the poor kid but then again, this is all he has ever known. As for girlfriends, he must either be a hermit or the girl or girls he sees are very closed mouth. I do not live in Lubbock so maybe Rattlesnake has seen him around town.

Is this Drake in the photo at this link?
http://www.diamondphototx.com/portrait.html

I would also love to read a book on the case, but have no clue which one to choose.

I thought the Barbara Davis is the one that changed her mind about Darlie's guilt after writing the book. Is that correct or is it someone else? :confused:

Hey Wendy and gals, have you ever noticed the Forensics Files case on Darlie is not on the media site?

I guess it could be that the forensic lead to the murder conviction of Dalie. I guess on the media site, facts just won't do. More like speculation, lies and inventive stories. Again, I have no doubt, that Darlie is where she should be. Opps, let me correct that, Darlie when executed, will be where she should be and that is not Heaven above.

You will have to go to the Darlie website (Justice for Darlie) and click on the media links. I believe it is shown in several of the shows listed on the site. I just can't remember which one in specific.

Her site is going through renovations. It will most likely be put back shortly.

Wow that pic looks like damon. Poor boys would be so handsome and grown up by now.:mad:

Thanks enigma. I thought it might be.

About Darin

I know that he has not been formally charged with any crime in relation to his son's murders, but just the thought of him being my photographer would really creep me out. I feel awful for saying that since he is an innocent man in the eyes of the law. I would never be able to get past his "past" if I were to hire him. Does everyone know what I mean? You know everyone in Lubbock has to know who he is.

I don't know if he had anything to do with the murders or not. I've never had a strong feeling where he is concerned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back