New Docs Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bit ridiculous, I read part one, went and made pie, took notes on part one, went and made potatoes for tomorrow, Came back, read the rest of the thread, found the new one, opened part 2 of the documents, now I'm going to make turkey breast for the salad tomorrow. This is nuts.
If the next doc dump is the night before Christmas, I quit. I swear it.

I don't think I've ever been so happy (and thankful) to be laid up on my couch with bronchitis!!! My sweet neighbor will be delivering my Thanksgiving dinner plate to me tomorrow and my son won't be home until Sunday!

I am reading I think it is the 5th file and it says that Katie Sue R. refused to come and be interviewed. Does that make anyone else's hinky meter go up??????

I think we should keep in mind when these statements of abuse given by KC were said & remember these were 3 males she was decieving, one she accued of being babys daddy.My feeling is she was setting up her " script". The walls are crumblin crumblin dowwwwn

Quite possibly true, if so, stating it to JG in 2005 is a long time to plan a script. So hard to know when she has lied about so many other things, but it would explain her sexual promiscuity.

It's apparent from reading these documents that LP's big super inside source has been RG and/or JG. That's where he got the story about the fight and the choking and that's where he got the stuff about Lee fathering Caylee.

You all can go to town with the Lee story, but I think I'll wait until there's a more reliable source than Casey before I give it any credence.

From an e-mail to Cindy from her brother Rick:

"My sister is a moron. You need help. You are delirious! You and George have been walking thru life with blinders on."

I think I love me some Rick!! :blowkiss:

Did you guys notice that in the 5th doc, it looks like Casey was going to fess up, and take the detectives to where Caylee was, but then Jose was contacted and he put a stop to that happening!

This was on here way to jail the day of the arrest on murder charge!

http://www.wesh.com/news/18152171/detail.html

From an e-mail to Cindy from her brother Rick:

"My sister is a moron. You need help. You are delirious! You and George have been walking thru life with blinders on."

I think I love me some Rick!! :blowkiss:
Me too!
You go, Rick!!!

Did you guys notice that in the 5th doc, it looks like Casey was going to fess up, and take the detectives to where Caylee was, but then Jose was contacted and he put a stop to that happening!

yes it seems that way. I don't think anything she was going to say would be truthful though. jmo

CA told her mom that she would sell her house and rent an apartment to get custody of Caylee.

I guess that's where KC's spin about her mom giving her the house and getting an apartment came from.

Can I ask, what is chloro2? I seem to remember seeing it somewhere, but don't know what it means. Is it just another name for chloroform?

I think I read that its more like LSD. Plain chloroform is a downer, but chloro2 would bring on hallucinations.

I am reading I think it is the 5th file and it says that Katie Sue R. refused to come and be interviewed. Does that make anyone else's hinky meter go up??????

I saw that too but who the heck is Katie???

I saw that too and thought the same thing. She didn't show up for the first time she arranged and didn't call, and then she refused. WTF? And who is she?

KC stated she would help them if her attorney was present.
I do not believe for one second she intended to help them.

This is too much like the "get me out of jail and I will tell you where Caylee is"
carp. This is why LP got her out. When she did not "help" he went off her bond. :furious::furious:

I saw that too but who the heck is Katie???

I think in the earlier docs dumped today she was friends with some of Casey's friends and only met Casey and Caylee once. But you'd think she'd want to say what she knows,..even if its nothing,.. very weird imo

Not necessarily. Any lawyer would have advised her NOT to do an interview without a subpoena requiring it.

FWIW, I had a horrible experience with a police interview once, and I would never do it willingly again... and I am a nice, law abiding citizen. :)

WOW, you are NOT kidding!!

I haven't gotten to the gma's email, but the brother's are enough to make your head spin. And way to go CA giving a big FU to her brother. Wow, just when I thought it couldn't get crazier!

all I can say is that this is why we haven't heard from the A's family - Rick is asking the hard questions, he's telling it like it is - this shows with no doubt that the A's are in total denial about this whole ordeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert