New evidence 24 years later in a child's disappearance

Eagle1 said:
You've commented that the pictures could be staged by some boys just playing, but the fact remains at least one of them is now MISSING. Looks to me like some pedophiles could be recruiting them.

So what do the other boys have to say about it? Surely they've been questionned? Some of the things you mention remind me of the JonBenet case. You too?

She, the mother, has a web site? Please, please, please, somebody notice my question, do you have a working link? You'd get more comments, Solace and everyone. Thanks.
If you type in his name Johnny Gosch in the search portion at the top of this page, it will show you numerous threads. They may have more useful links for you to read. This is a cold case, happening back in the late 70's, I think.

Eagle1, I have no idea what to make of these released photos. Just no idea. The one thing I thought of for ID purposes was to compare the ears of the boy/s. Ears never change significantly in contour. The Gosch boy's ears were covered by his hair in the one (well-known) photo I saw just after his disappearance. Hope to hear more of your ideas.

Solace said:
These look like staged pictures to me. The boy with his arms up looks in no way frightened. He almost looks like he is going to smile. They are staged.
amazing, 4sure. Ok I'll ask the million dollar question. Why would someone stage these pictures? Are child *advertiser censored* pictures still child *advertiser censored* pictures staged or not?

On a hunch, I went to COLD CASES, and there it was, title similar to the one for this thread, something about 24 yrs later.

Here's a copy/paste from the first page I read, which PROBABLY explains what finally happened after Johnny Gosch visited his mother, and maybe was seen by his kidnapper who lived in the neighborhood and knew him as a grown man. He'd only just escaped when he visited his mom. Because he'd just escaped, they were watching his mom's house, evidently.

"As recently as last year Norreen found a blow-up doll with a single bullet hole in the head placed outside her apartment door. It is an ongoing and sad saga. At one point her P.I. attended a child slavery auction hoping to buy JOhnny back, but he was not one of the children. This entire saga can be cross referenced with the Franklin Credit Union Cover-UP. "

Sounds like they probably killed him, a bullet to the head !

Why would anyone stage these pictures, and who would have sent them to the mother. (Plus, why do they call a mother "Ms"?) I don't think she's nuts.

Eagle1 said:
On a hunch, I went to COLD CASES, and there it was, title similar to the one for this thread, something about 24 yrs later.

Here's a copy/paste from the first page I read, which PROBABLY explains what finally happened after Johnny Gosch visited his mother, and maybe was seen by his kidnapper who lived in the neighborhood and knew him as a grown man. He'd only just escaped when he visited his mom. Because he'd just escaped, they were watching his mom's house, evidently.

"As recently as last year Norreen found a blow-up doll with a single bullet hole in the head placed outside her apartment door. It is an ongoing and sad saga. At one point her P.I. attended a child slavery auction hoping to buy JOhnny back, but he was not one of the children. This entire saga can be cross referenced with the Franklin Credit Union Cover-UP. "

Sounds like they probably killed him, a bullet to the head !

Why would anyone stage these pictures, and who would have sent them to the mother. (Plus, why do they call a mother "Ms"?) I don't think she's nuts.
Eagle1: At one point a PI tried to buy Johnny back. Eagle, I do not believe her. I think the pictures are staged. I do not think her son is in the picture. Just do not. I do not think he visited her. I don't think he lived beyond a month. I don't think she ever saw him again. I think she is just gone from the whole thing. It is a tragdy. I feel very sorry for her. Gunderson is not someone I would even give a scintilla of credibility to.

4sure said:
amazing, 4sure. Ok I'll ask the million dollar question. Why would someone stage these pictures? Are child *advertiser censored* pictures still child *advertiser censored* pictures staged or not?
4Sure: These are pictures of children bound. They are not unclothed. I doubt they are real.

Why would someone do it. Someone might do it to get some coverage on the story out of desperation, such as a mother whose son was kidnapped. IMO Gunderson is capable of some very far fetched things to get coverage.

Here is an example of what Gunderson believes: From his site:

"The kidnapping of children for purposes of prostitution, *advertiser censored*, high tech weaponry experimental abuse, mind control abuse, child slave labor for underground alien-controlled facilities, white sex slavery, and the satanic ritual murder of untold thousands of American children snatched from the streets and playgrounds of America by agents working for the CIA is the principle reason for the existence of a covert CIA operation called "The Finders". The Finders is one of the most alarming and despicable covert operations against America's children that Gunderson's investigations helped to uncover, but it's only one of many covert Gestapo-like acts committed against American citizens by government agents under directives issued, not by Congress or the President, but rather by international satanists collectively known as the Illuminati, who control the Secret or Inner government of the United States as well as every other major government in the world. The "Finders" operation began in the 1960's and continues kidnapping children to this very day. "

Okay?

Solace said:
4Sure: These are pictures of children bound. They are not unclothed. I doubt they are real.

Why would someone do it. Someone might do it to get some coverage on the story out of desperation, such as a mother whose son was kidnapped. IMO Gunderson is capable of some very far fetched things to get coverage.

"The kidnapping of children for purposes of prostitution, *advertiser censored*, high tech weaponry experimental abuse, mind control abuse, child slave labor for underground alien-controlled facilities, white sex slavery, and the satanic ritual murder of untold thousands of American children snatched from the streets and playgrounds of America by agents working for the CIA is the principle reason for the existence of a covert CIA operation called "The Finders". The Finders is one of the most alarming and despicable covert operations against America's children that Gunderson's investigations helped to uncover, but it's only one of many covert Gestapo-like acts committed against American citizens by government agents under directives issued, not by Congress or the President, but rather by international satanists collectively known as the Illuminati, who control the Secret or Inner government of the United States as well as every other major government in the world. The "Finders" operation began in the 1960's and continues kidnapping children to this very day. "

Okay?
Yea,it all sounds too far-fetched ! Wayyy to far out there to be real.

JMO8778 said:
Yea,it all sounds too far-fetched ! Wayyy to far out there to be real.
It is. And she has his report and he is gonnnnnnne.

Solace said:

Okay?
This is the very reason my mom would not let me watch twilight zone as a child .....:doh:

coloradokares said:
This is the very reason my mom would not let me watch twilight zone as a child .....:doh:
It is sad though because she gets involved with this lunatic and it keeps it going for her.

Solace said:

Okay?
So your telling me you believe that you really live in MR. Rogers nieghborhood or on sesame street right? He may be overboard a bit but lets face it these things go on. Evil exist.

Better get ready the trollys headed for the land of make believe.

We can be "in denial" about what Gunderson's found out, simply because it's bad news, too bad for some of us to face up to.

But who are we to say he's wrong? He knows the risk he's taking, I'm sure, and still is willing to take a stand and tell us these things. We really aren't investigaters by any stretch.

Eagle1 said:
We can be "in denial" about what Gunderson's found out, simply because it's bad news, too bad for some of us to face up to.

But who are we to say he's wrong? He knows the risk he's taking, I'm sure, and still is willing to take a stand and tell us these things. We really aren't investigaters by any stretch.
Well said Eagle, Far more compelling is taking a look at "The Conspiracy of Silence" The Franklin Coverup, Gary Caradori's untimely demise (which, by the way was not a made up story by Ted Gunderson, it really happened) and all the common players in this bizzare intermingled case. Too many people and common threads to not "at least have some validity"

Noreen has made finding Johnny her life's work and I see her as a normal person trying to find the truth. It is not Noreen's fault that this world is such a bizzare place and that we are surrounded by conspiracy in all facets of our lives.

IMHO We just dont want to believe the disgustiing magnitude of all of this.

Eagle1 said:

Eagle1: No need for sarcasm; because I can rise to the occasion if need be.

IMO, Mr. Gunderson is out of his proverbial mind. The CIA IS NOT PROCURING CHILDREN FOR *advertiser censored*. IF you choose to believe his rants, then go right ahead. I do not.

4sure said:
Why are you so sure? How do you know what the CIA or elements within may or may not be involved in? Is it because the members of goverment agencies couldn't possibly be involved in giant money making illeagle activities?http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/01/homeland.security/
4Sure: If you choose to believe his rants, go ahead. I choose not to. His website is absurd. He sounds schizophrenic.

Your link about a government official falsifying documents for illegal immigrants hardly connotes a "COVERUP".

We were talking about CIA agents or Gunderson was, procuring children for *advertiser censored* and you attach a link about an official falsifying documents for illegal immigrants? I would harly equate the two.

Solace, you probably don't believe me that I was not being sarcastic, right? I have a son who's just like you. So would that be an insult?

Gunderson's famous, and if the FBI believes him, why shouldn't I? Or this mother? I can believe that's her son, otherwise she probably would not be interested in the subject, and that he escaped briefly, came to see her knowing she'd be worried sick, and probably the shot inflatable on her porch meant he'd been recaptured and killed, as one too risky for them to keep.

I don't know what Gunderson says about the inflatable, couldn't find him at that link although it said he would deal with the Gosch case below another one which I didn't want to read about. Sometimes, although I believe it's all true, this case is just a little too much. The reality is too much.

Solace said:
4Sure: If you choose to believe his rants, go ahead. I choose not to. His website is absurd. He sounds schizophrenic.

Your link about a government official falsifying documents for illegal immigrants hardly connotes a "COVERUP".

We were talking about CIA agents or Gunderson was, procuring children for *advertiser censored* and you attach a link about an official falsifying documents for illegal immigrants? I would harly equate the two.

The reality of all kinds of corruption is so bad we'd all like to deny it or read about another case, and she uses an illustration that isn't the very worst, so it's easier on us. Right?

Eagle1 said:
The reality of all kinds of corruption is so bad we'd all like to deny it or read about another case, and she uses an illustration that isn't the very worst, so it's easier on us. Right?
Eagle: I think 4Sure was using the illustration to say there is all kinds of corruption going on including in the government. I have no doubt there is. But I am not going to adhere to the theories of Gunderson who is past help as far as I am concerned.

I do not believe the pictures are real; I don't even think her son is in the pictures. I do not believe her son made it to even a month after he was kidnapped. I think he is gone. He never visited her.

I have no idea what 4Sure thinks about my not agreeing. She would like to imply I am not ready to handle it. I am ready to handle this situation and the pictures, etc. etc. Just one thing, they are not real!!! And neither are Ted Gundersons idiotic beliefs.

Eagle1 said:
Solace, you probably don't believe me that I was not being sarcastic, right? I have a son who's just like you. So would that be an insult?

Gunderson's famous, and if the FBI believes him, why shouldn't I? Or this mother? I can believe that's her son, otherwise she probably would not be interested in the subject, and that he escaped briefly, came to see her knowing she'd be worried sick, and probably the shot inflatable on her porch meant he'd been recaptured and killed, as one too risky for them to keep.

I don't know what Gunderson says about the inflatable, couldn't find him at that link although it said he would deal with the Gosch case below another one which I didn't want to read about. Sometimes, although I believe it's all true, this case is just a little too much. The reality is too much.
Then I apologize. I was wrong about saying you were being sarcastic.

You have every right to believe Gunderson if you choose. I was not saying that. I was saying I do not believe the pictures are real, I don't believe the son ever, ever came to visit her. I think he was dead. I don't think he is even in the pictures.

I also believe the fact that Gunderson is involved makes me believe even more that I am correct.

But should you choose to believe him, I am not going to tell you you are wrong. I just do not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back