NEW for Today Sept 4 What's Happening?

RE: chloraform causing headaches...

Seems like I remember one of Casey's posts on myspace or facebook stating that she had been having bad headaches lately...anyone else remember that? just IIRC, wish I could find the post.

She also supposedly had a seizure.

Breaking news on WFTV.com
Someone is posting Casey's $500,000 Bond. NO link at this time, but as soon as there is one, I will update you.

Anybody else speechless here?? I can't stay away from this trainwreck!

Casey should be out of jail by 10am tomorrow. Bond is being posted by McDonald's BB and insured by another orlando bondsman, Joe Van Waldner. Still NO link.

So do you think "the time Caylee disappeared" will still be reported as June 9th?
Lanie
What I wonder is if it will be the Anthony's version of a detailed account of the events from the time Caylee disappeared. Also interested in what Lee has to say. Haven't heard much from him, especially lately. I expect it to be an attempt to portray Casey as a good mother, satisfied with her lot in life and more pleas to look for an alive Caylee.

RE: chloraform causing headaches...

Seems like I remember one of Casey's posts on myspace or facebook stating that she had been having bad headaches lately...anyone else remember that? just IIRC, wish I could find the post.

Oh ya, and remember the seizure, and the reference made on one of the social websites jokingly referring to her "seizure"....

ABC's "20/20" to look at Caylee Anthony case

"In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."
Hi Marina,
Did the programming note state if this will be a special episode, or will it be broadcast in their regular Friday night spot? I ask because I know that sometimes they have specials throughout the week. Thank you.

Someone is posting Casey's $500,000 Bond. NO link at this time, but as soon as there is one, I will update you.

Is it somewhere on their website; I cannot find it. Or did you hear it on the news???

Okay Thanks!

Here we go again!

http://www.local6.com/news/17393373/detail.html

$500K Bond Posted For Casey Anthony
Woman's Daughter Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 4:49 pm EDT September 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, will again leave jail after her $500,000 bond was posted, Local 6 News reported.

How many people are willing to "bank" on her story? I find it so difficult to comprehend. :banghead:

Hi Marina,
Did the programming note state if this will be a special episode, or will it be broadcast in their regular Friday night spot? I ask because I know that sometimes they have specials throughout the week. Thank you.

According to the article:

The report will feature reporter Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel. The newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WFTV-Channel 9.

According to the article:

The report will feature reporter Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel. The newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WFTV-Channel 9.
Perfect. Exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks.

Wonder if le has a copy of this script ca was to follow for 30 days????????????????

ABC's "20/20" to look at Caylee Anthony case

"In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/abcs-2020-to-lo.html

Exploiting their granddaughter for financial gain.

Just another installment of the "Mother of the Year" campaign featuring home videos and photographs supplied by the gp's. Think I'll pass.

Wonder if le has a copy of this script ca was to follow for 30 days????????????????

Yeah I'd be interested to know the answer to that as well. Surely she didn't throw it away?? Ooops I forgot ... it doesn't exist. :lol:

I just can't believe this girls luck ... she's getting out again!

:newbie:

can anyone do a quick update of the highlights since last Wednesday? I am trying to catch up, but, am confused on some things.

Casey got her bond revoked and went back to jail but is now out?

What happened about protesters at the Anthony home? Cindy called police on who exactly? Did the police do anything?

I think I have it on the DNA and chloro. and the document release last Wed. After that is where I get lost.

Cindy's identity was stolen? By Casey? Or since all this started?

George and Cindy have hired (or obtained) a criminal defense attorney? Why? What charges are pending on them?

What is it that Cindy, Lee and Casey are supposed to have known since the release of documents last week.

Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back