New here

sportstergirl

Reaction score
Thank you for the add. I'm 61 retired live near Blackpool. Former bus & tram driver & hotel/bar worker. I like art, history,birdwatching ,riding my Harley Sportster & punk rock. Been interested in crime since I was a kid, especially interested in unsolved & missing persons. April Fabb, Stephen Newing & Pamela Exall are ones I am especially interested in. I am also interested in cold cases & uncaught serial killers especially Bible John

Thank you for the add. I'm 61 retired live near Blackpool. Former bus & tram driver & hotel/bar worker. I like art, history,birdwatching ,riding my Harley Sportster & punk rock. Been interested in crime since I was a kid, especially interested in unsolved & missing persons. April Fabb, Stephen Newing & Pamela Exall are ones I am especially interested in. I am also interested in cold cases & uncaught serial killers especially Bible John

Welcome to Websleuths!

Welcome to the forum!
Blackpool is one of my absolutely favourite places on Earth, I’m jealous.
My family is from Glasgow (my late Great Aunt was a Conductress for Glasgow Corporation I wish she were here, I’d bet that between you both you’d have everyone sorted!)
Pamela Exall is a very interesting case, there is a Peter Tobin thread in the Serial Killers forum, as well as Bible John, which I’m only just making it to read, we may meet there.

Thanks from a half Scot, Mum was from Buckie. I grew to dislike Blackpool having lived & worked there for 16 years! There's a very dark side to it with at leat 4 unsolved murders, the Sasha Marsden murder was round the corner from where I lived & where my garage was.My bike insurance dropped £100 by moving from Blackpool!
Pamela Exall get's a mention in David Thurlow's Evil in East Anglia. I remember reading of her disappearance the summer I left school. In 1990 Pamela's case was mentioned again when her sibling was outed as trans by a Sunday paper. Her parents weren't sure if some jewellry Tobin had was Pamela's. She was very small, 5' & looked much younger than 22, could she have been taken by mistake by a predator who preyed on young girls?

Nice to meet u

Nice to
Welcome to the forum!
Blackpool is one of my absolutely favourite places on Earth, I’m jealous.
My family is from Glasgow (my late Great Aunt was a Conductress for Glasgow Corporation I wish she were here, I’d bet that between you both you’d have everyone sorted!)
Pamela Exall is a very interesting case, there is a Peter Tobin thread in the Serial Killers forum, as well as Bible John, which I’m only just making it to read, we may meet there.
Sent

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back