New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is his attorney, btw? I tried to look last night, but didn't see one on any of his dockets. tia

I heard him mention a Steven Brown. Not sure if that is the lawyer, but he has mentioned him a couple of times in the audios.

Tommy will do "anything" to get out of jail....

But sell his soul.......

Hopefully, Lindsay's family is talking her into distancing herself from Tommy and family. Her grandfather, or whoever, already told her she couldn't have HC1 and LC living at the condo with her, so maybe they are opening her eyes. Tommy, imo, is helping their cause with his selfishness. I think once she starts working she will realize she can make it better without him there to suck them dry. I bet her visits get rarer as time goes on.
What was LC(the ma) saying to TC when she said...."I don't care what they say I am still going to see my Grandchildren"?...was she talking about Lindseys folks saying her and Hank1 couldnt come there.....This would be smart to get her away from tht bunch,,so she could see how "normal" live without the drugs and stealing bs....

just got done all the videos (Thanks Patty!!) and all I can say is unbelievable.....What a life this family has. Everything revolves around where the next dollar is coming from.(Timmys taxes mostly) and cellphone minutes. If I was Timmy I'd stop answering my phone and change my last name.

Tommy tells Lindsey he needs a "Real" cigarette, she said she needs a "Real" cigarette to. I wonder if he was referring to Pot? I sure hope not.
I remember when little Haleigh went missing and we could all see their myspaces,,,,almost everyone of them was decorated with marijuana ,,,so I got the impression "weed" must play a significant role in their lives....

Tommy tells Lindsey he needs a "Real" cigarette, she said she needs a "Real" cigarette to. I wonder if he was referring to Pot? I sure hope not.
A real cigarette makes 3 to 4 'jail' cigarettes (squares), rolled with 'papers' cut from the toilet paper wrappers (like Scott brand out in the real world). If a guard don't like you or is bucking for sergeant, he will pull off the wrapping before giving you the roll. Blazing trees or brown is smoking tobacco, green is the word for weed, at least up 'round these parts. A real cigarette is also referred to as a 'pearl'. Depending on the pod, scarcity, etc. A square runs from 1 to 3 ramens or 1 honeybun, a wee tiny joint can fetch 10 ramens or 4 to 5 honeybuns.
DISCLAIMER: For reference use ONLY :angel: Items and prices cited were in the Allegheny County Jail 10 years ago, almost. Adjust for inflation and amount guards charge to run the tobacco in.

A real cigarette makes 3 to 4 'jail' cigarettes (squares), rolled with 'papers' cut from the toilet paper wrappers (like Scott brand out in the real world). If a guard don't like you or is bucking for sergeant, he will pull off the wrapping before giving you the roll. Blazing trees or brown is smoking tobacco, green is the word for weed, at least up 'round these parts. A real cigarette is also referred to as a 'pearl'. Depending on the pod, scarcity, etc. A square runs from 1 to 3 ramens or 1 honeybun, a wee tiny joint can fetch 10 ramens or 4 to 5 honeybuns.
DISCLAIMER: For reference use ONLY :angel: Items and prices cited were in the Allegheny County Jail 10 years ago, almost. Adjust for inflation and amount guards charge to run the tobacco in.

Thanks for the insight ThommyMac. This is why Misty wants in GP, (I betcha a pkg of ramons, LOL)

Thanks for the insight ThommyMac. This is why Misty wants in GP, (I betcha a pkg of ramons, LOL)
WOW! You might be on to something. I was a trustee (long story, some of it on me WS blog) and took chow and did linen exchange with some PC. I did not hate or like them, was just happy for the (relative) freedom of being a trustee. Anyhow, I don't see how contraband could be run in to protective custody. I mean, they are separated from EVERYONE, even each other. It may differ from jail to jail but still, the PC are watched MUCH closer than the rest of the herd.

My thought too, and now that I've heard Tommy assert he's not receiving anything beyond aspirin and ibuprofen inside, I'd venture to guess he's earned himself some brain damage. mo

I believe I heard Misty say she was quitting everything, meth, and pot.

Wow thanks so that's the currency... what a life, kind of an eye opener actually... learning every day bird...

:parrot:

I heard Hank say if he couldn't make it to the jail to visit it wasn't his fault, it was because he didn't have any wheels.

I thought for a second now if it wasn't his fault he didn't have a car, whose fault was it?

Then it dawned on me that it must have been Lennys fault since he hadn't bought him a car yet.

TC is getting taunted by the other inmates screaming "Where's that baby!!" Good to know that jailbirds are asking the tough questions now.

Yea but personally I don't think it's taunting Tommy which will likely prove very productive. There's a couple of other people OTOH who could use some serious pressure from all sides but that's JMO.

:parrot:

Misty seems like she is having a grand time, all she has to do is hang a towel outside her cell if she wants out and a girl from upstairs comes down and they play cards and she goes up there and see's her. She gets to sleep whenever she wants. Does she not realize SHE IS IN JAIL????????

This might be the most structure Misty has seen in her entire life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48