New Posters & Long Time Lurkers

I have a dog in this fight. This case became my concern because some ahole walked into my corner bar up here in Gladwin, Michigan, right on the heels of these two girls murders. Straight from Oklahama. With a crazy guy with him. No one is more dissapointed then me that these cases aren't solved.

I sitll love you boots.

I have come to learn there are a number of aspects to this case. Skyla's brother had testified in court against some one just months before these killings. Peter Placker discovered the two girls and huddled over the dead bodies for at least fifteen minutes before calling the police. The crime scene was tampered with.
Yes, the deaths of these two girls is a terrible shame, but what is worse is that they were surrounded by drug dealing bikers. Sooner or later someone is going to die.

I have come to learn there are a number of aspects to this case. Skyla's brother had testified in court against some one just months before these killings. Peter Placker discovered the two girls and huddled over the dead bodies for at least fifteen minutes before calling the police. The crime scene was tampered with.
Yes, the deaths of these two girls is a terrible shame, but what is worse is that they were surrounded by drug dealing bikers. Sooner or later someone is going to die.

Sadly, someone has already died, Skyla and Taylor..............

:(

samole, Can you please pm me with a description of your corner bar? I hope this is not too intrusive for me to ask and I'll explain why I'm asking thru pm as I wish to stay on topic on the thread. thanks, wm

I have not left the fight.... just sitting back and waiting for our MIRACLE !!!

Attachments

• bfly.jpg
    bfly.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 4
I'm here too. waiting and praying for Taylor and Skyla to receive the justice they deserve.

I know we have mentioned this on other threads, but does LE really every solve a crime in Oklahoma? This is pathetic....nothing in the news about this tragic story in months...those poor girls....

Bump.
I'm here because I'm was born and raised an Okie. My elderly mom, along with the entire state and so many others, really wants/needs to see the monsters arrested....and in Okla, they will get the needle.

I haven't checked in here in a long time, but not one single day has gone by without me thinking of Skyla and Taylor and hoping for justice and some form of closure.

Almost three years since thse two precious children were gunned down in broad daylight on a lonely country road. Two guns were used, indicating there may be two perps.

Listen to this 911 call made by the grieving family, as they stumbled onto their murdered loved one's bodies. Listen to that grief, shock, heartache!

Someone knows something. Please stop these family's nightmare and free your soul and repent. Call LE ASAP and help bring justice for Skyla and Taylor. Bring their families some long deserved closure and allow them to FINALLY find some peace.

Sincerely,
fran

RIP sweet angels.
:rose:

http://newsok.com/weleetka-911-call-released/multimedia/video/1680571389

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads