New Search Warrant--WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't it seem like using one's cell phone only makes it look more suspicious in these spousal cases? Better I would think to be incommunicado, esp. when one is out-of-town and in meetings.

I understand why JLY had to get someone to his house (because of Cassidy). Thank goodness he didn't pull a Jeffrey MacDonald.

I can hear that too. But one must admit it was possible that someone at PE could have known something bad had happened to Michelle. Had he called Meredith first instead of taking the risk of calling PE first, I would tend to think he intended to set Meredith up more than I do now. Something just doesn't add up with that sequence of calls.

Hmmmmm.... possible. I guess you could look at it this way - if something bad had happened like a car accident etc., Michelle would have phoned PE. They could have thought she got tied up at the Doctor's or Daycare or something. I don't think any of us would start thinking beyond that, if you know what I mean. I would guess that Michelle was an extremely reliable & trustworthy employee. For Michelle not to be at work by noon, PE might view it simply as Michelle having a good reason.

I think he's making these calls for the benefit of LE, period.

Oh yes, I can hear him too, jilly!
" I'm calling long distance from there, hundreds of miles away in fact."
Geez.:bang:

"yes, I'm in Virginia....that's capital V-I.....":crazy:

Always good to see you my dear!

Thanks, SG. I thought you were comparing officer Young to Jesus. WWJD? Or you were trying to get him to notice you for some reason, :blowkiss:

Perhaps if Jason Young's sister is reading here, would you let us know on WS is Jason played in Mamma's closet as a young boy, and did he wear her clothes? Did Mamma have to padlock her underwear drawer? That would be of great significance to us.:D:curtsey::curtsey:

Hmmmmm.... possible. I guess you could look at it this way - if something bad had happened like a car accident etc., Michelle would have phoned PE. They could have thought she got tied up at the Doctor's or Daycare or something. I don't think any of us would start thinking beyond that, if you know what I mean. I would guess that Michelle was an extremely reliable & trustworthy employee. For Michelle not to be at work by noon, PE might view it simply as Michelle having a good reason.

I think he's making these calls for the benefit of LE, period.

Dunno Ms. Jilly - if he was making calls for LE's benefit, he would have excluded several - such as 28 calls to Mommie and those two to MM that Friday and would have made at least one in response to the 4 made by Linda Fisher. If anything his calling habits appear to have given LE more ammunition, which of course is a benefit to them, but obviously not that well thought out and definitely not intended for that purpose by JY. It still gives me pause as to if his well thought out in advance plan included Meredith finding Michelle - I need more information that is less conflicting.

If he were monitoring his own behavior for LE's benefit, I somehow don't think he would have made 980 phone calls and texts with M. Money between Oct. 4 and Nov. 3, either.

980 calls and texts?!?!? In one month???? If I make 3 social calls in a day, that's a lot -- on top of work calls, that is. That would be - in a busy month - less than a tenth of what we're talking about here. 980???? That's more than a bit hyper.

Of the 800+ phone calls, JY was probably using some of them to ask Mamma to bring him some of her "headache pills". I can picture her still cutting up little Jason's meat on his dinner plate while separating the peas and potatoes so that they don't touch. The meat would most likely be Mountaineer Meat (roadkill, sauteed possum or in better times, bear loaf with rattlesnake gravy).

Of the 800+ phone calls, JY was probably using some of them to ask Mamma to bring him some of her "headache pills". I can picture her still cutting up little Jason's meat on his dinner plate while separating the peas and potatoes so that they don't touch. The meat would most likely be Mountaineer Meat (roadkill, sauteed possum or in better times, bear loaf with rattlesnake gravy).

:laughbounce: :floorlaugh:
I wonder if mamma puts moonshine or goat's milk in his :drink:
Both can be located easily in that area.

Hello again, everyone. Jeepers-Creepers! Spent much of my late Sunday afternoon reading through the SWs. Jaw-dropping. I really wonder, with much of this info seemingly to hand so early on in the investigation, why an arrest took so long? With his trial coming up and let's say closes late 2011 - it will be some 5 years since Michelle's untimely death.

Long before the later SWs were issued for google, bebo, yahoo (etc.,) LE knew so much - and JY's lies were already obvious over 4 years ago (IMO). The supposed fax print-out for the Coach bag was clearly a set-up as the bidding had already timed-out by the time he called MF to collect it; the blood spatter on the wall, shoe prints, DNA matches, cctv footage of JY leaving the hotel; door props and rocks ... no trace of clothes he was seen in ... car mileage and JY's timeline. That he was late for that meeting (claimed he was lost). In addition, Cassie's DNA was discovered on the dropper - and much more - such as his affair with MM.

Yes, all of the above is circumstantial and we know circumstantial evidence may be as good as DNA (which they in fact had collected and matched).

Did LE feel they had to wait until they read incriminating evidence in his "own words" because he was not co-operating?

Nevertheless - how arrogant of him to write they way he did to his sister, Kim. GOOD GRIEF! He deserves the worst punishment available. Despicable, hideous character!

Hello again, everyone. Jeepers-Creepers! Spent much of my late Sunday afternoon reading through the SWs. Jaw-dropping. I really wonder, with much of this info seemingly to hand so early on in the investigation, why an arrest took so long? With his trial coming up and let's say closes late 2011 - it will be some 5 years since Michelle's untimely death.

Long before the later SWs were issued for google, bebo, yahoo (etc.,) LE knew so much - and JY's lies were already obvious over 4 years ago (IMO). The supposed fax print-out for the Coach bag was clearly a set-up as the bidding had already timed-out by the time he called MF to collect it; the blood spatter on the wall, shoe prints, DNA matches, cctv footage of JY leaving the hotel; door props and rocks ... no trace of clothes he was seen in ... car mileage and JY's timeline. That he was late for that meeting (claimed he was lost). In addition, Cassie's DNA was discovered on the dropper - and much more - such as his affair with MM.

Yes, all of the above is circumstantial and we know circumstantial evidence may be as good as DNA (which they in fact had collected and matched).

Did LE feel they had to wait until they read incriminating evidence in his "own words" because he was not co-operating?

Should we have a pre-trial general discussion thread?
Just wondering ... since pre-trial general discussion comments seem to be spread throughout three threads.

Nevertheless - how arrogant of him to write they way he did to his sister, Kim. GOOD GRIEF! He deserves the worst punishment available. Despicable, hideous character!

Interesting case indeed, and a good question about why it took so long. Even his employer fired him based on what was public knowledge about the case well before his arrest ... still ... there must be some sort of smoking gun (like Cooper) that came out shortly before the arrest. When Jason was arrested he had just quit nursing school (not sure about the circumstances), was unemployed and hanging out with the 20 year olds on the basketball court.

Should we have a pre-trial general discussion thread? ... since pre-trial general discussion comments seem to be spread throughout three threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly