New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is just weird. This article says his bond is $250,000. It also talks about the charges, yet others are reporting million dollar bond, and no mention of the charges. :waitasec: Which is it? :dunno:

Seems that IRC that he was let out of jail not to long ago, I thought it was said it was drug charges. Then a few days later on Friday he is picked up again. Am I wrong in this assumption, that maybe that charge is what he was just in jail for, to have the bond at $250,000....then he is picked up again and then his place was searched?

So when he said it wasn't him I'm guessing he was referring to the assault charges. Nothing to do with Holly. IMO

With as many people it's showing being picked up in the area it is going to get very interesting.

Rock and roll boys!

Thoughts are with the family.

Well this is just weird. This article says his bond is $250,000. It also talks about the charges, yet others are reporting million dollar bond, and no mention of the charges. :waitasec: Which is it? :dunno:

Maybe $250,000. Is the percentage of the bond needed to get him out of jail?

:dunno:

Ok I'm getting restless. It's too eerily quiet. What's going on with the searches? :tantrum:

I really don't know. Maybe the DA made his case in the Judge's chambers that the bond should be greatly increased.

What is a mystery to me is they are not saying anything in open court. The DA is playing this one very close to his vest.

IMO

In reference to the charges and the $250,000 bond, if that is the case, seems to me, that is too quick for the court clerk to "officially" post it, for the news media to get it. Wouldn't all the msm be posting what was said in court?

I'm sooo cornfused now.

With as many people it's showing being picked up in the area it is going to get very interesting.

Rock and roll boys!

Thoughts are with the family.

Yep, it is the calm before the epic fall Dr. Know!

Many many things are happening behind the scenes, imo.

LE is getting all of their 'quacking ducks' in a row!:D

Yep, it is the calm before the epic fall Dr. Know!

Many many things are happening behind the scenes, imo.

LE is getting all of their 'quacking ducks' in a row!:D

I wish I had as much faith in TBI. Unfortunately I don't. :sigh:

So when he said it wasn't him I'm guessing he was referring to the assault charges. Nothing to do with Holly. IMO

I think he was referring to being involved in Holly's case.

He is in jail and they get to watch the news so he knows what is going on.

IMO

I think its a matter of that "Good Ole Boy" System. When you have well-to-do families in a small town or area, families that have been there for generations, its tough to go up against them if you are one of them. Maybe the FBI and DA are trying to keep things hidden for now, until they can get as much information and evidence as possible.

Maybe it's 4 agg. assault charges at $250K each? There are two seperate incidents or two types of weapons he used. Just guessing.

eta, 10% would be $100,000 of $1 million.

It isn't only the TBI though n/t. It is also the FBI and other law enforcement agencies that are in on this.

IMO

Well those of you who know me know I have zero faith in the TBI (as much as I will say, so I don't bash or get in trouble)....BUT....I have faith in the FBI.
I think they are running this show.

Maybe it's 4 agg. assault charges at $250K each? There are two seperate incidents or two types of weapons he used. Just guessing.

eta, 10% would be $100,000 of $1 million.

I think we will get additional information and possibly clarification as the day goes on.

But one thing about it.............this dude is dangerous and very violent.

IMO

I think he was referring to being involved in Holly's case.

He is in jail and they get to watch the news so he knows what is going on.

IMO

I'm sure he does but he was being arraigned with assault on someone else not Holly. I think he was replying to that accusation and requested a lawyer. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay