New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think I should or even could without a charge. I know we have been saying ZAs name because of the search of property and all the focus in the msm.

I think you can post the screen shot of the jail listing you found. Someone did that yesterday when they discovered that JA was in custody.

Exactly the same I've been seeing. Hope my tablets battery doesnt give out on me before I see if the 4th is the other name I've been seeing.

I have the site and input all loaded and keep hitting ENTER. ;-)

"What I find odd/annoying is that, now, after 3 years, the story of these three guys stalking her around at the coon hunt just surfaces? first time I had heard of it. How come no one mentioned this before in the last 3 years???

There has been discussion of these guys - all with A last names - just not here. On the local Parsons forum, they were named and their behavior at the coon hunt was discussed. IIRC it was one of Holly's friends that reported this information.

My apologies if someone else has posted this - I am trying to catch up on several pages here.....

This is absolutely true. Parsons has a very active Topix forum...more active than most towns, and this case has been discussed almost continuously. Thing is, this is gossip at its highest form with anonymous posters although some of the people call each other out by name.

I think the thing is, the LE knows this and has been watching this, but you can't arrest on heresay. But if some of the actors are arrested for something else, LE can certainly lean on them and offer them an easier plea deal if they roll over on somebody else.

My belief is that it was either someone in relation to the theft at his property which may have been a private individual looking for evidence, or someone else in prison. or facing charges, that is looking to make things easier for themselves by giving certain individuals up.

I agree with Ocean that it is unlikely that they would but this much manpower, equipment and agencies on something unless there was some compelling evidence.

Mmmm....not sure about the specifics. I thought if the person is arrested, it becomes publicly available. But its a fine line since we don't really know the reasons for the arrests.

All of these names have been floating around for 3 years. This is it.

I think the gig is up now too. I've seen these names for years too.

Well time to plug the tablet up.. I don't see myself going into the office to get on the desktop...so I shall say goodnight. Talk with you all tomorrow and Holly, the truth is coming.

This is absolutely true. Parsons has a very active Topix forum...more active than most towns, and this case has been discussed almost continuously. Thing is, this is gossip at its highest form with anonymous posters although some of the people call each other out by name.

I think the thing is, the LE knows this and has been watching this, but you can't arrest on heresay. But if some of the actors are arrested for something else, LE can certainly lean on them and offer them an easier plea deal if they roll over on somebody else.

My belief is that it was either someone in relation to the theft at his property which may have been a private individual looking for evidence, or someone else in prison. or facing charges, that is looking to make things easier for themselves by giving certain individuals up.

I agree with Ocean that it is unlikely that they would but this much manpower, equipment and agencies on something unless there was some compelling evidence.
I doubt it's just coincidence that so many of the people who have been named by community members in connection with Holly's disappearance have been arrested so close together. What jail are the last 2 who were arrested in? Could the other 2 have been moved in anticipation of their pending arrests, wanting them to be separated so that none know what the other are saying/if they're offering info? I guess having too many inmates who are POI's in the same case in the same facility could be considered overcrowding. ;)

Popped in over in the scanner thread today to look back on some of the old posts there. Happened to see the thread was started by our dear tfrohning. She really wanted to see Holly get justice.

Praying this is it :seeya: It just has to be

ETA-posted the wrong smilie. Should be praying smilie not wave guy

Is the Adams family the family who would not let LE search their property early on in the investigation.

SO badly want these apparent breaks in the case to bring some peace and closure to the Bobo family. I've been glued to this case from the moment it first hit National news, and read every single post all you fabulous sleuthers have written. Wish I had info or perspective to add to the great discussion. Mostly just a lurker :)

Can't wait what new news and possible breaks in the case tomorrow will bring! Soon Holly, soon.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24851749/tbi-search-continues-behind-house-in-bobo-case

TBI Search Continues Behind House In Bobo Case

Posted: Feb 28, 2014 11:50 AM EST
Updated: Mar 02, 2014 6:03 PM EST

I read today that the land behind ZA's property was owned by the county. Take that for what it's worth. Also, that an adjoining property was owned by a couple who started a sort of game hunting business on 345 acres adjoining to the county owned land. Definetly a long tedious search. I'll have to check if records are publically available though.

Another thing was many VIPR or Viper teams were coming in from several other states but that's not verified. So take that for what it's worth. The internet does lie...oh ducks...

They called that little bobcat with a bucket a backhoe today. Okay... it does do a good job for small areas though.

Lots of work going on behind the scenes. Just get 'em!

Wow such great news! I hope this will bring some answers & closure to this case for everyone involved. It has been way to long... and yes tfrohning must be smiling from up above I miss her ....

Wow such great news! I hope this will bring some answers & closure to this case for everyone involved. It has been way to long... and yes tfrohning must be smiling from up above I miss her ....

Aww. How nice to remember Tfro. Thank you. I miss her too and always will.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...me-friends-report-run-days-disappearance.html
-They have not named Adams as a suspect in the disappearance yet, but neighbors weren't surprised to see authorities searching the reportedly unemployed man's property.
'Zach is always been in trouble. He's on drugs, really high. He has hurt his grandparents and a lot of people around here in different ways,' [a neighbor] said.
-Terrie Bromley, a close friend of the Bobo family, is one of thousands who have aided in the search for Holly over the past three years.
She told the Jackson Sun that the woods in front of the Adams home were searched before, but never the home itself.
-Bromley says Bobo was not friends [with] Adams or even friends with his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53