New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of reminds me of when LE started arresting all the family members in the Haleigh Cummings case here in FL. In no time flat they had half of the county in jail or being questioned.

PURE SPECULATION:

I am thinking the timing of the start of the relationship compared to ZA's arrest is odd...

I wonder if he did threaten the "girlfriend"... Then posted on FB the start of the relationship (the next day) as a joke or mocking action...

and he returned to threaten her on Friday (2-28-14)... She called LE... And he was arrested... Again?

Just trying to make sense of this...

:dunno:
Sorry to quote my own post... But...

ETA... I did not see the "girlfriend" posting as being in a relationship with ZA...

though... It may be there in private... Or maybe she does not choose to post with whom she is in a relationship...

folks: no arrests are yet named in the media as connected to this case so TREAD LIGHTLY PLEASE... time to put your info under your cap and sit on it for a bit please and thank you... do NOT sleuth the girl friend at this time

The weather is going to be nicer on the weekend.

PURE SPECULATION:

I am thinking the timing of the start of the relationship compared to ZA's arrest is odd...

I wonder if he did threaten the "girlfriend"... Then posted on FB the start of the relationship (the next day) as a joke or mocking action...

and he returned to threaten her on Friday (2-28-14)... She called LE... And he was arrested... Again?

Just trying to make sense of this...

:dunno:
No, it's pretty simple, I think.

The first arrest really was for drugs, but he bonded out.

They arrested him again on Friday for the assault charge.

We don't know why the girl is in jail, but it could be for her own protection. Or maybe she had drug charges but couldn't bond out.

Usually you dont arrest someone to protect them... Never heard of that before and a lawyer would have a field day with that if it were to actually happen.

I am confident they have the right people in jail.

They are searching in other counties or have been before the bad weather set in. I guess the reporters just didn't find out where.

"Early this morning, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation began executing search warrants in Decatur and surrounding counties," said Gwyn. "We're also conducting several interviews in Decatur and surrounding counties."

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/-Holly-Bobo-248225061.html

Link above states:

Quote:"Saturdays's search included a new focus on a POND and an abandoned home near the property."

I do not remember any mention of a POND being searched... But I may have missed that....

JMO

We don't know why the girlfriend is in jail, but it could be for her own protection. Or maybe she had drug charges but couldn't bond out.
The gf is NOT in jail. The woman he assaulted is.

Usually you dont arrest someone to protect them... Never heard of that before and a lawyer would have a field day with that if it were to actually happen.

No, I meant that she was arrested for something else but if she is talking to TBI she might be safer in jail while the perp guy was out on Bond. Now that he's in jail on a million dollars it wouldn't matter, unless there are other scary people involved in Holly Bobo's case - which we've heard there may be.

I don't think that's unprecedented, but I was merely speculating.

In the Hailey Dunn case they arrested basically the whole family for one thing or another (drugs mainly) trying to get them each to talk about the others.

April ‏@theredcliche · 4h
@JordanBuie just curious, but are you "allowed" to take photos in the court room?

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 2h
@theredcliche the media was allowed this morning, but I was the only media present that I saw

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

I know on TV crime shows they often arrest suspects on unrelated charges and their associates on unrelated charges. Then, while locked up, they foolishly talk to other inmates or write incriminating things, etc. Meanwhile, the associates are interrogated and sometimes offered deals if they "spill the beans" on the suspect. While this is going on - LE is still out there looking for solid evidence, following up on tips, and searching the properties of all concerned....

Does this happen in reality? Is this happening now in West Tennessee? I hope so!!!

We don't know why the girl is in jail, but it could be for her own protection. Or maybe she had drug charges but couldn't bond out.

Thanks... Yes... Things were "happening"... And being posted ....while I was in my reverie...

sorry... :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member