New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making everyone wait for the PC certainly makes more sense at this point so they can inform everyone of the GJ results, hoping that the decision is rendered prior to the PC.

I think I need to get a bottle of whisky for this afternoon...

I was about to post I baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I have a fully stocked liquor cabinet and wine rack. Oh and I have Gravol and Pepto. Cant have the Gravol tho if u partake in the alcohol. Willing to share with everyone. I haven't decided but the Pinio Grigio is a strong contender :scared:

Holly Bobo and Rebecca Zahau are why I joined websleuths after months of lurking. I feel sick to my stomach right now. I have to go to work and then a dinner celebration. I'm in a fog. Prayers to the Bobo family, friends, and all those who cared about Holly. Thank you Holly Bobo thread peeps for caring and searching.

https://twitter.com/chrisconte

If this quote is correct, they did not impanel a new grand jury. They simply recalled the grand jury from the previous term of court back into session.

Hi Murph... Will Nunley retweeted this msm tweet.

Retweeted by Will Nunley
Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 32m
Selection for special grand jury meeting is about to start. @wsmv #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/willnunley

also someone NOT msm is tweeting back at him that is sitting in on the proceedings... don't copy them here (just fyi) but take a peek

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 4m
Judge explaining to grand jury they must decide whether there is sufficient evidence or probable cause to give charges @nc5 #HollyBobo
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 14m
Judge: "I've been petitioned by the DA to call grand jury back into session" extremely rare he says #HollyBobo @nc5 #breaking
Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 17m
10 grand jury members here, 2 alternates .. I'm told they were called early this morning & informed of special grand jury meeting #hollybobo
Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 30m
Grand jury selection about to begin in Decatur County Court related to #hollybobo case @nc5

Retweeted by Will Nunley

also someone NOT msm is tweeting back at him that is sitting in on the proceedings... don't copy them here (just fyi) but take a peek

The person tweeting back to him is Sarah Clausen, a photographer for WSMV. She's MSM.

I was about to post I baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I have a fully stocked liquor cabinet and wine rack. Oh and I have Gravol and Pepto. Cant have the Gravol tho if u partake in the alcohol. Willing to share with everyone. I haven't decided but the Pinio Grigio is a strong contender :scared:

What is Gravol? ty

Retweeted by Will Nunley

I'm wondering how quickly they can "select" a grand jury. Isn't that a process?

I would think they already know.

I am positive they know.

When my co-worker was murdered the GBI kept her mother abreast of the investigation. Not intricate details but in generalities. She knew who they suspected and they told her not to breathe a word to the media and she never did even when asked.

She also knew when they were preparing to arrest the suspect (husband). She even talked to him the same day she knew they were going to arrest him and never mentioned a thing.

So the Bobos know what is going to happen today when the PC is held.

The DA may say he has sent the case to the GJ for indictments if the GJ has not already true billed them by the time of the PC.

IMO

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 1m

Judge speaking to potential members of grand jury now. Explaining the process. #HollyBobo #DevelopingNews

I thought the entire process was to be held in secret? Now they are sitting in and tweeting about the selection? Doesn't seem to be a recall of a previous GJ.

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 4m
Judge explaining to grand jury they must decide whether there is sufficient evidence or probable cause to give charges @nc5 #HollyBobo
Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 14m
Judge: "I've been petitioned by the DA to call grand jury back into session" extremely rare he says #HollyBobo @nc5 #breaking
Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 17m
10 grand jury members here, 2 alternates .. I'm told they were called early this morning & informed of special grand jury meeting #hollybobo
Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 30m
Grand jury selection about to begin in Decatur County Court related to #hollybobo case @nc5

OK...so they were called back. Very rare. They are rollin'!

I would think they already know.

I think you are correct, Bravo. I remember a day or two ago that I heard that Holly's mom said that she was not up for an interview at the time. Perhaps they got the news. I know I would not want to talk to anyone at that point.

Don't expect LE to tell the family everything now or later. When my sister was murdered, I was kept in the dark about pretty much everything, including a plea deal. It might as well have happened to a stranger living 1000 miles away as far as I was concerned.

So very sorry you lost your Sister (hugs)

OK....I am obviously totally confused about the GJ selection. I've posted like 3 or 4 different things within 2 minutes. I think I need to sit still a minute and breath.

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 1m
Director Mark Gwyn of @TBInvestigation has arrived at the Decatur County courthouse #hollybobo
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 2m
Judge is thanking the jurors for their service and is allowing them to retire to the jury room #hollybobo
Retweeted by Sarah Clausen
Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 4m
Director of the @TBInvestigation just showed up to Decatur Co courthouse #HollyBobo
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 4m
The jury members are all residents of Decatur County for at least a year #hollybobo
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 5m
Judge is describing two types of crimes: misdemeanors and felonies #hollybobo
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 6m
Jury must decide whether there is sufficient evidence to bring charges #hollybobo
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 7m
Judge "No other person may be present during your deliberations" #hollybobo
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 9m
Judge "You will hear only one side of the case...you must be fair...impartial spirit" #hollybobo
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 10m
Judge is reciting the rules to 12 jury members #hollybobo
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 15m
Judge says there has been a lot of activity in a high profile case in the last week, but does not mention the case specifically #hollybobo
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 17m
Judge mentioned "a high profile" case and uses the phrase "investigation or investigations" #hollybobo
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 25m
Sitting in on the grand jury selection #hollybobo
Expand

here it is lil...

(ty)

https://twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause

Awww Nurse.....your hugs are so much better than your needles!:loveyou:

It depends as to what nurse has in that needle. I may want the shot with the hug :floorlaugh::scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM