New Web Site Reveals the Truth about John Ramsey’s Political Site

BrotherMoon said:
Get real. In order to know something, one has to have an intact brain supported by a functioning body. Dead people have neither, spirits have neither.

The very same thinking problem that leads you to assume that spirits have the capabilities of living creatures, led Patsy to kill her daughter.

---------------<><
Brother Moon person, OK, Jon Benet had the knowledge of EXACTLY who killed her, it was in her brain and heart BEFORE she died. You like that better, she died knowing WHO killed her.

You believe what you want to believe and I will do the same.
Jon Benet knew, you do not! I also believe that someone had been taking advantage of a trusting little Jon Benet. I also believe it was either a vulgar accident, or an on purpose murder to save FACE.

Camper said:
---------------<><
Brother Moon person, OK, Jon Benet had the knowledge of EXACTLY who killed her, it was in her brain and heart BEFORE she died. You like that better, she died knowing WHO killed her.

You believe what you want to believe and I will do the same.
Jon Benet knew, you do not! I also believe that someone had been taking advantage of a trusting little Jon Benet. I also believe it was either a vulgar accident, or an on purpose murder to save FACE.

Hearts don't store sensory information.

Belief is irrational.

BM, you did not read my post carefully.

A review as follows: " Jon Benet had the knowledge of EXACTLY who killed her, it was in her brain and heart BEFORE she died.

You have taken it quite literally rather than by manner of human speech, regarding what the heart feels.

Example: Heartfelt emotions.
Heartless behavior.
Love someone heart and soul.

So the heart does not actually have touchy feely sensory reponse, it is more a figure of speech.

Glad to be of help.
You are welcome.

Camper said:
BM, you did not read my post carefully.

A review as follows: " Jon Benet had the knowledge of EXACTLY who killed her, it was in her brain and heart BEFORE she died.

You have taken it quite literally rather than by manner of human speech, regarding what the heart feels.

Example: Heartfelt emotions.
Heartless behavior.
Love someone heart and soul.

So the heart does not actually have touchy feely sensory reponse, it is more a figure of speech.

Glad to be of help.
You are welcome.

Go Camper Go...I'm on the same page in this book of life...but I'm still stuck on "get real"...as if I know what is real or not--IMHO life is but a dream/illusion ... silly me (let's pray/think?) LOL (I know I know ya know ??? LOL) surely it's a brain thing right OR IS IT A "MIND THING?" ... any thoughts as to what is the difference? IMHO JonBenet knew/knows all regardless of what THEY say!

BrotherMoon said:
Thanks for responding Tricia. I find it interesting to ask why people are drawn to this case, as there is invariably something in the observer that is tweaked by what the Ramseys did and objectivity goes out the window as the observer unconsciously protects or displays their personal ax as they think they are discussing the case. I refer to BlueCrab and Toth as classic examples of this. I just don't want your personal ax to get in the way of objectivity as you may see the case to be something it isn't and your efforts to expose the truth might lead to a dead end or to a place where any competent lawyer could refute. If you are galled by the Ramseys position in society and the possibility that might rise and you succeed in preventing their rise then you may satisfy your persoanl ax without serving the larger issue of justice.

I am not driven by justice for JonBenet and I admit it. I am a gnostic, I am driven by the quest for knowledge. I want the socio/religio/psychological truth of what Patsy did to come out. In part to openly counter the gross failure that the Boulder culture has become and in part to be proven right where others with their self serving weltenschuuangs are wrong. That's my ax.

I think it's a no hoper to try to get the Gov. involved as it's a no hoper to think anything will ever come out of Boulder itself except an effort to perpetuate their fantasy.

I'm all for vigilantism and if JR gets elected he places himself and his murderess wife on a hill, a target for the villagers.

I think you are right about Brennan. He seems to have the patience of a crocodile.
IMHO I do relate/understand what you are saying/feeling/posting BUT what is your goal in ALL OF THIS HUPLA???...are we all/some? wasting energy...yes/ no/maybe ... and WHY ARE WE ALL HERE "NOW?"??? WHY OH WHY? :twocents:
P.S.I've no personal ax other than "live & let live" fwiw... :blushing:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500