Newbie Club Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came here with Nancy Cooper, early on. The post that caught my eye was someone saying something was "hinky". I'd never heard that word but it was perfect and I knew exactly what they meant. I've been hooked since then.

OMG I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking about the children. Please forgive me

Seriously, it's alright, my dd now thinks that some people sit on the floor to clean the bathroom...she want's to know if she can clean her room sitting on the floor the whole time!:dance: I told her good luck with that!

10:00pm
1:00am
Cops, Cases & Clues: The Search for Caylee Anthony
From the minute the story broke, Greta has been taking you inside the investigation! Now, new developments in the Caylee Anthony

Considering the attention that the Caylee forums have gotten from the media, players involved... If this ever goes to trial, I can just hear the judge's instructions to the jury---
"No discussion of the facts of the case, no TV, no newspapers...and especially NO WEBSLEUTHS.COM!!!!"
:D

Not sure where to ask this....so this friendly Newbie site seems best. I checked timeline and Casey said she dropped off Caylee on June 9 (that can't be right) at the babysitter (guess she meant June 16 the last time George saw Caylee?). Is it posted anywhere what date she said she went back to pick up Caylee and couldn't find her? I'm just thinking that there may be small kernels of truth/clues hidden in things she has said. Also, just in my opinion, I don't think the flurry of phone calls is necessarily significant to when something happened to Caylee, lots of people make lots of phone calls in quick sucession for benign reasons, especially obsessive people, for even something simple as wanting to ask to borrow money for instance and wanting an immediate answer...and lastly, what date did George see Casey and ask about getting in her trunk to get a tool to rotate Cindy's tires? It seems significant that at that date there was no dead body smell in the trunk. Could something have happened after this date instead? Okay, these are just my opinions, and I apologize in advance if these are addressed elsewhere. I can't find them and bummer, I have to go to work! Good luck everyone in Florida with the hurricane. And good luck Padilla's...hoping all the publicity with what you are doing will just get LE to hurry and bring a murder charge against Casey this morning so that Tony Padilla will not post her bond. He said if the bond was increased he would not post. I'm praying. I think maybe this is why they are doing what they are doing...they seem genuinely concerned about finding poor Caylee. Thank you. I think this is going to be a week of bombshells.

I posted this in the movie thread.

Brenda was having an affair with Billy, a man from the projects. She would feed Cody cough syrup, telling him it was night vitamins, to get him to sleep, so she could spend time with the man without interruption. One night, the night Billy would end this relationship, Cody wouldn’t go down and they had a fight. Brenda walked out to see the man, despite her son's warnings that she would be sorry. When she returned, she found Cody dead under the table. He’d overdosed on the cough syrup. When Brenda realized what happened, she lost it, not knowing what to do. She drove out to the woods and dug his grave with her bare hands. Then she called her ex-lover and asked him to help. He carried Cody out there, buried him and put the rocks over the grave - both as a tribute and to keep animals away. Lorenzo signs an arrest warrant, and both Brenda and Billy are taken away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedomland_(film)

Yes! It gave me the chills too, especially when I remembered hearing on the news that while Casey was in a holding cell, someone asked her, "Hey, Casey, where's Caylee?" And she said, "She's with my ex-boyfriend." Does anyone else remember that?

I remember and there is even a video to that effect.

Is it possible that Casey met up with someone behind the airport to send Caylee with them? To get her out of town? I know this doesn't account for the dog hits, but I'm on the fence here and want to believe Caylee is alive and well.

Could Casey be so mad at her parents, that she is trying to keep Caylee from them? Because Cindy has stated she would go to court to try and get custody? How many times in the past that we don't know about have the GPs threatened this?

I have a 4 yr grand daughter, she is my son's daughter. (He and the mother are not together) When she was 7 mos old her mother threatened us many times we would never see her again, basically if we didn't abide by her rules. Until one day my husband turned the tables and told her he would take her to court and fight her every step of the way to take the baby. She then decided that the best thing was for us to have her every other w/e. So here we are 3 1/2 yrs later and we take her on vacations with us, we get her when we want all I have to do is ask. She started school today and her mother even put me down as emergency contact and told me I could pick her up from school when ever I wanted.

Don't get me wrong my son plays a big part in his daughter's life as well. But the threats needed to stop.

Sorry to ramble. I didn't intend too.

i love all these smilies on this board !

:behindbar:woohoo::boohoo::xena_banana:
:bananalama::Banane08::Bicicleta::sunshine::drac:
:froggie::rocker::Banane45::D

they are so cool !

Yes! It gave me the chills too, especially when I remembered hearing on the news that while Casey was in a holding cell, someone asked her, "Hey, Casey, where's Caylee?" And she said, "She's with my ex-boyfriend." Does anyone else remember that?

Wasn't it right before her first day in court? It was a conversation btwn Casey & a fellow male inmate in OC jail -- I believe that LE discredited his comments.

I posted this in the movie thread.

Brenda was having an affair with Billy, a man from the projects. She would feed Cody cough syrup, telling him it was night vitamins, to get him to sleep, so she could spend time with the man without interruption. One night, the night Billy would end this relationship, Cody wouldn’t go down and they had a fight. Brenda walked out to see the man, despite her son's warnings that she would be sorry. When she returned, she found Cody dead under the table. He’d overdosed on the cough syrup. When Brenda realized what happened, she lost it, not knowing what to do. She drove out to the woods and dug his grave with her bare hands. Then she called her ex-lover and asked him to help. He carried Cody out there, buried him and put the rocks over the grave - both as a tribute and to keep animals away. Lorenzo signs an arrest warrant, and both Brenda and Billy are taken away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedomland_(film)

I just watched the movie "Nurse Betty" for the first time! Maybe the "trauma" of killing Caylee pushed Casey into a reality that is not real . . .

Hello fellow newbies....I have a quick question (that I don't dare ask anywhere else for fear of getting bombarded by others telling me to go back and read through 847 different threads and stop clogging up their current thread).

At one point Casey had a myspace entry that a portion of it read "everybody lies, everybody dies". can anyone elaborate on this if you remember? TIA, appreciate it....i'm at work.

Hi everyone! I am a newbie. My 2nd post. My first one was to say hello in the main discussion thread. I lurked here when the Natalie Holloway case was hot. This case and the Nancy Cooper one brought me back and I finally decided to register. Just saying Hello. :Banane19::Banane19::Banane19:

i love all these smilies on this board !

:behindbar:woohoo::boohoo::xena_banana:
:bananalama::Banane08::Bicicleta::sunshine::drac:
:froggie::rocker::Banane45::D

they are so cool !

Me too! I look forward to using every one of them!

Welcome, Fletcher and all the newbies!! :) Yes, those are wild little smilies. The bananas I don't get tho...they are kinda creepy. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member