Newly Remodeled Spreckels Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mrs. Holmes for this article! It's pretty odd that it is published, today, July 11th.

Must be some strange coincidence, right? :facepalm:

Always MOO

Right and pigs fly! :facepalm:

The article states public records show the home sold on June 25. Let's see that was over two weeks ago.

Right and pigs fly! :facepalm:

The article states public records show the home sold on June 25. Let's see that was over two weeks ago.

This is the same group that "supposedly" purchased Spreckels back in October 2011, and is made up of some of JS's cronies. Don't have time to check this out till later today.

Wouldn't surprise me IP...

Snip - The buyer of record is “1043 Ocean Boulevard LLC,” which is associated with Robert Harris, owner of Harris Air Inc., a private aircraft company in Logan, Utah.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/jul/11/tp-spreckels-mansion-sold-for-9-million/

This was recorded with the county, but the group is made up of the same guys as before, and they have long ties to shacknai. IMO, JS expects a wrongful death suit and wants to unload/protect as much of his wealth as possible.

This was recorded with the county, but the group is made up of the same guys as before, and they have long ties to shacknai. IMO, JS expects a wrongful death suit and wants to unload/protect as much of his wealth as possible.

ugh... basically renewing the sneaky deal they have going.... the timing sure is suspect... !!

I bet if you phone the realtor and ask if it still for sale they will set up a viewing!!

ugh... basically renewing the sneaky deal they have going.... the timing sure is suspect... !!

I bet if you phone the realtor and ask if it still for sale they will set up a viewing!!

I am sure that Scott would drop what he is doing if someone were to call.....

Which would be even more difficult since the light switch has been relocated down the hall outside the room.

I wonder why they did that? Odd. Is there no hallway light? Why not just put in a separate hallway light?

Is the room that creepy now that you want to turn the light on before you even get to the door?

It strikes me as odd. Is JS trying to change history again? The original light switch can be seen in police shots so why bother?

Wouldn't surprise me IP...

Snip - The buyer of record is “1043 Ocean Boulevard LLC,” which is associated with Robert Harris, owner of Harris Air Inc., a private aircraft company in Logan, Utah.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/jul/11/tp-spreckels-mansion-sold-for-9-million/

Why do they keep "churning" this property? Are they getting some kind of tax benefit? Does JS think the attention will eventually die down and he'll be able to use the property again? Or were they concerned that possible developing "news" on the case might lower the value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74