NG Feb 2: Haleigh fmr. babysitter Misty Croslin cracks behind bars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hank stole Harry Potter dvds from his neighbor.

Thx, mew.

I knew that part, but I was wondering if the police report from when Hank threw the bag of DVDs at his dad specifically mentioned Harry Potter DVDs in the prior incident.

Oh! Who wanted to know what Misty is eating in jail! There you go!

Alright, Nancy finally dropped the bombshell about the menu....

Well,She can just detox right there in jail for a LONG time.It will help her think alot better.
Somebody on NG's show said it could take about 6 wks. for her to detox off Oxy, and some symptoms will include depression. I guess then she'll have to be put on suicide watch? I still can't see how that will improve her memory though.

OoooKaaaay. Where's that beach & moan re: Nayance thread again?

;)

eta - this was in ref to somebody eating old chicken nuggets found in her car.

Oh! Who wanted to know what Misty is eating in jail! There you go!

Is she lettin' us know about Ron too? Is he buying peanuts from the cantina?

Misty was living in the trailer with Ron and the kids, but wanted to pay for Ron's mother to COME and babysit, or to sit at her own house??

This would lead me to believe an assignation was planned for by Misty...jmo.

Caller believes Misty sold Haleigh in exchange for drugs, not to clear a debt, but just to buy more drugs.

Now AH answered that but lost me on the part about the $35,000. Was that what RC told him? :confused:

Misty was living in the trailer with Ron and the kids, but wanted to pay for Ron's mother to COME and babysit, or to sit at her own house??

This would lead me to believe an assignation was planned for by Misty...jmo.

Misty wasn't done partying, after a 3-day weekend of drugs she was not ready to come down and needed more of the same, both partying and drugs. She'd need a hit or she'd crash.

:furious:Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is NG not asking Art more about Misty not wanting to babysit Haleigh that night and her calling Ron's mother???? I can care less about what they are eating in jail and her skipping everyone that wants to put Ron in the spotlight, unless they feel he is a grieving father. What if TN or GGMS came over and got the kids or Ron? Maybe that is why TN slipped early on and said she sent someone over to the MH. Then the story of GGMS bringing laundry came to light. GRRRR:furious:

:furious:Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is NG not asking Art more about Misty not wanting to babysit Haleigh that night and her calling Ron's mother???? I can care less about what they are eating in jail and her skipping everyone that wants to put Ron in the spotlight, unless they feel he is a grieving father. What if TN or GGMS came over and got the kids or Ron? Maybe that is why TN slipped early on and said she sent someone over to the MH. Then the story of GGMS bringing laundry came to light. GRRRR:furious:
With all the interviews TN has done, do you ever remember her talking about this? Either I've got amnesia or this is something new. :waitasec:

Misty wasn't done partying, after a 3-day weekend of drugs she was not ready to come down and needed more of the same, both partying and drugs. She'd need a hit or she'd crash.

Exactly.she wanted to party some more and screw around.

Caller believes Misty sold Haleigh in exchange for drugs, not to clear a debt, but just to buy more drugs.

Now AH answered that but lost me on the part about the $35,000. Was that what RC told him? :confused:

It was said way back that Ron talked to his friends daughter and she told him that Haleigh was with a guy name Larry. TC Sr. called Tim and said that Ron called him and told him that if he had $35,000 he could get Haleigh back. Tim had a check made out to Ron from a source if Haleigh was returned, but no return of Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11