NG special coverage 2-10-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discusing that KC might've been angry and that's why she didnt watch

Caylee video "Gone too soon" being played :crying: so so sad

has Nancy spoke about Lee's 'code' about asking people with the REAL info to come forward? I cannot remember how he put it but basically asking the real killers to have a heart and give his family the answers they deserve.

I believe Kc did watch with Jose...

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

10:52 a.m.: Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, has been at the Orange County Jail since about 9:40 a.m. today. We are told he brought a laptop, but it is not yet known if it was used to allow Casey to see the service online. We are expecting him to comment to the media after the service ends.

11 a.m.: A spokesman for the jail just e-mailed to say Baez does have the ability to bring a laptop and air card into his attorney-client meetings with Casey Anthony, but the jail will not be reported what is happening in the room, unless it violates jail policy. Using a laptop to view media Web sites is allowed, he said.

Interesting reactions to Lee's words. CMA are the initials of both Casey and Caylee. My take is that Lee is not able to separate Casey from Caylee which is true in the sense that Caylee was born from her mother. If he has a need to get his family out of separation and one is gone and the other is in a prison, he will keep them together symbolically using the initials as a way to unify. Caylee will always be a part of the whole family. If he loves Caylee he can not not love his sister. the loss of Caylee has force all to better understand the responsibility of Love.

That's a good way of putting it, bookworm. When Lee kept saying CMA, CMA over and over again I admit I was suspicious. But the other things he was saying just didn't jive with code talking to KC. The idea that he can't, or won't, separate the two seems reasonable. I loved when he kissed his wristband (I guess that's what it was... we're all assuming).

NG lawyers thought it was code speak.

Well, if he was speaking code speak, and he was reassuring KC of a promise, than also note that when Lee first began speaking, one of his first or second phrases was, "Those of us who are scared."

I still can't decide in my head if his promise was to KC, or to Caylee. I have to listen again. If it was to KC, the above is relevant.

NG brought up CMA being KC- I was thinking, LA said "CMA...I'll never forget what I promised you..."

My honest question is what do you promise to a 2 year old that you don't know is going to be murdered? Do you know what I mean?

I promise to teach you how to play baseball when you get bigger, etc. But the way he said it seemed to me MUCH more likely to be to KC. At least that part. What secrets is LA keeping??

NG brought up CMA being KC- I was thinking, LA said "CMA...I'll never forget what I promised you..."

My honest question is what do you promise to a 2 year old that you don't know is going to be murdered? Do you know what I mean?

I promise to teach you how to play baseball when you get bigger, etc. But the way he said it seemed to me MUCH more likely to be to KC. At least that part. What secrets is LA keeping??

Without reading too much into what he said, my first instinct in what he said was that when the remains of his dead neice were found that he made the promise to her spirit that he would find the person responsible and hold them accountable.

I'm sure he made the promise to her after she was murdered.

JB should of made her watch it!
Once again all she is doing is truning her head the other way!
Casey is a manipulative*bleep* she is running the show, not Jose Biaz.

BTW does anyone know why she still has JOSE as an attorney? Linda Kenny Baden is much more of a seasoned criminal attorney.

I thought it could also be a promise he made to Caylee while she was supposedly missing.

I'm sure he made the promise to her after she was murdered.

Exactly. My opinion, too. He probably promised her that he wouldn't rest until the truth was discovered about her death.

~Jai Yen

When Lee was saying CMA and those of us who are scared, I was thinking maybe he was wanting KC to fess up even if she is scared.... until he mentioned the promise. I am agreeing with lawlady84: Who makes a promise to a 2-year-old child and what would that promise be? Why be so cryptic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname