GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard at tonight's new conference her last cell phone communication was 6 P.M. the day she disappeared. I got the impression the phone was found in the Cranmore area. Isn't that where they found the body of that other missing female a few years ago in the pond the ski area uses? Can anyone shed some light on this? If this is true, why not searching that pond and area.

It's tourist season and they don't want to find a body and scare everyone away?? I give up. :truce:

Not just you, bizarre says it all. Did anyone catch the first part about not calling the family with questions? That they needed to go through LE. Or did I just miss that part?

I caught a bit of something along those lines but where I came in it sounded like they were saying nobody call the family at all.

Authorities said they plan to regroup in about an hour to determine whether they have the manpower needed to continue the search. AG's office said they can reach out to other states for help if needed.
by Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff 6:07 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_search_for_missing_Conway_girl#ixzz2hjq7yCTr

???? So its possible the search could be over ?????!!!!!

She specifically mentioned that they could reach out to Maine, but it sounds like they may not continue the search.... jmo! It was a strange press conference.

I caught a bit of something along those lines but where I came in it sounded like they were saying nobody call the family at all.

Well, that is interesting. What if the person who has Abigail wants to call the family?

Everyone is calling it " strange" ... maybe LE is giving off some vibe that something has changed.

^guessing^

EDIT: And they are hinting that the search may end. Something is up ..

Hey SCHMAE!:seeya:

Im thinking along those lines also.
Are her parents together?
Is there a BF in the pic for MOM?
A neighbor?

I think it would be someone that knew she was home that time alone every day!

Perhaps her father. However, because of so many missing women up in the northern sector wonder if a serial killer is operating up there. That woman who broke down in her car and her poor father has looked for years for her. Never found. Celina Cass, nobody arrested for that either. Just saying!

I say the pressers are more than bizarre, zooming right over to USELESS. Feel like we are all seen as lemmings and they are doing a little misting with "keep them calm - juice.

Not just you, bizarre says it all. Did anyone catch the first part about not calling the family with questions? That they needed to go through LE. Or did I just miss that part?

I caught it, I got the impression they meant the media and people asking questions because they said everytime they hear the phone they hope its Abby and then the pain when it's not. They asked if they would go through LE with their calls.

Everyone is calling it " strange" ... maybe LE is giving off some vibe that something has changed.

^guessing^

EDIT: And they are hinting that the search may end. Something is up ..

Are they giving up for the night....or for good? How do they search without light? Wow

Is Sarah older than Abby? They do look a lot alike. I sure hope this has a happy ending.

I'm worried...this has bad written all over it....

So last night they had 200 leads, today they have 300 leads. Great! 99 percent of this presser was about leads, call in, do not call family. AND erase everything you may have heard about cell phones.....any cell phones.

Yeah - right ! The chief is way in the background now, and Jane - chipper ? Shoot me!

Either they know almost everything or they know nothing at all.
How many times have we thought that about a case?
I think the odds of her having gone off willingly to lay low at a friends'
house are diminishing quickly. :(

having sarah on today made me think they're using the angle of "well, if she won't listen to mom, maybe she'll listen to her sister" and come home or call or something (anything).

i hope this is the case. mom looked better tonight, as did JY. sister looked to be in okay spirits.

and the cell phone comments? never happened.

just bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member