GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now...that is ummm interesting!!

Jmo I don't see rewards making a difference in (almost) any cases...if people know something, they usually share some guilt and cannot collect. And most people do not require rewards to provide info on missing minors.

Jmo

Jmo I don't see rewards making a difference in (almost) any cases...if people know something, they usually share some guilt and cannot collect. And most people do not require rewards to provide info on missing minors.

Jmo
I tend to agree about rewards not seeming to make much, if any, difference in case outcomes. Perhaps the tips just are not made public so all I can go by is that I don't see much, if any, evidence in the public realm that shows rewards as being effective.

I hope in this case that everything works out well for Abby and her loved ones.

I think that for now all that can be done is being done.

That is disturbing.. kudos to AS, PK and ZH for being vigilant to that pages shenanigans.

Thank you! We have watched every single page and site very diligently. This was something that has gone on for 7 months. We had no choice but to issue the statement because when she was notified to remove the page, she left a very dramatic post full of lies. People needed to know the real reasoning behind it. Thanks again :) ~Amanda

Why do they ask that info goes directly to zenya? Wouldn't they prefer the authorities so nothing is lost in relaying the message?

It's asked to go to Zenya ONLY if the person coming forward with the information doesn't want to or wont go to LE. That's the only reason. Zenya still expresses that people with info should contact LE. Thank you. ~Amanda

Let's all hope that someone sees Abby. I'm still hoping and praying for a miracle for the Hernandez family.

Article about Abby.
http://www.wmur.com/news/mother-of-...en-reflects-on-missing-childrens-day/26166596
My heart goes out to the family. Reading this article just made my heart hurt. Praying that whoever saw something finds the courage to report it. Like ZH said, I also can't believe no one saw anything.

The article states...

...Other than a letter hand-written by Abby sent to her mother days after she disappeared, there has been no communication from her.

BBM

Is this accurate? It'd be nice to at least have this cleared up, IMO.

The full letter from ZH to AH posted on 5/25/14...

http://www.bringabbyhome.com/a-message-from-mom-on-may-25th-national-missing-childrens-day/

Find your way home, Abby.

My question at this point is why the LE will not release where the letter Zenya received was postmarked from at this point? Don't you think it might help if we knew where the letter came from in finding her possibly? We don't need to know what was in the letter but if they released where the letter was sent from it might do more good than bad at this point. We do not need to know the contents of the letter but it might make one of her friends stop and say so and so is from that area? Just trying to think of things to help this case in finding her??

Article about Abby.
http://www.wmur.com/news/mother-of-...en-reflects-on-missing-childrens-day/26166596
My heart goes out to the family. Reading this article just made my heart hurt. Praying that whoever saw something finds the courage to report it. Like ZH said, I also can't believe no one saw anything.

It sure does and to think someone is capable to put a family through this hell is unspeakable. I pray for Abby and her family everyday and hoping and praying that they will get a big lead in this case that leads to finding Abby. I don't know what I would do if something happened to one of my kids I just can't imagine what she is going through.

Thank you! We have watched every single page and site very diligently. This was something that has gone on for 7 months. We had no choice but to issue the statement because when she was notified to remove the page, she left a very dramatic post full of lies. People needed to know the real reasoning behind it. Thanks again :) ~Amanda

I questioned the 2 page thing right from the beginning. I think personally it just made it more difficult to have 2 separate pages going at the same time and didn't real serve a purpose it was more confusing. I am glad that there is only one page now and that way all of the information and tracking this information will be easier for LE and the family.

I questioned the 2 page thing right from the beginning. I think personally it just made it more difficult to have 2 separate pages going at the same time and didn't real serve a purpose it was more confusing. I am glad that there is only one page now and that way all of the information and tracking this information will be easier for LE and the family.

I guess I always viewed the 2 page issue as some indicator that 2 different groups saw the cause of the disappearance being for different reasons. To simplify, the runaway vs. taken theory's. Otherwise it seems odd that they continued basically in competition for so long. I suppose they both may have felt they were entitled to be the official page but it was clear that Z was focusing on only 1 from the start, the other should have bowed out very early and it is very odd that they did not. A power struggle over a missing young girl seems out of place unless each felt they had compelling reasons to continue. The only compelling reason I can think would be appropriate would be that one group thought the other was not doing a proper job of getting the right information to the public. Lacking that compelling reason it just seems spiteful and childish to carry on in competition.

I guess I always viewed the 2 page issue as some indicator that 2 different groups saw the cause of the disappearance being for different reasons. To simplify, the runaway vs. taken theory's. Otherwise it seems odd that they continued basically in competition for so long. I suppose they both may have felt they were entitled to be the official page but it was clear that Z was focusing on only 1 from the start, the other should have bowed out very early and it is very odd that they did not. A power struggle over a missing young girl seems out of place unless each felt they had compelling reasons to continue. The only compelling reason I can think would be appropriate would be that one group thought the other was not doing a proper job of getting the right information to the public. Lacking that compelling reason it just seems spiteful and childish to carry on in competition.

Totally agree with you on that. I feel one board is all that is needed regardless of who is running the board and their intentions. Makes everything easier for everyone involved in trying to bring Abby home. I just wish this case would get a break and bring this girl home. It is very sad coming on here everyday as well as the board on FB and no news!! I honestly don't know what to think about where she is at this point and to me they should go back and start fresh and interview everyone over again to see if something was missed and to see if people still have the same story because someone out there must know something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects