GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puttin in a plea for some helpful soul/s to transcribe the Presser when it happens. Am on lunch break and will probably be back to work by the time it starts so will miss it.

Just as an aside - this guy is a real gem, isn't he? "Good Christian" with a history of aggression towards women. :rolleyes: And a contradiction I noticed - in one of his letters to the editor he describes himself as an Objectivist libertarian (for those who don't know, Objectivism is the philosophy developed by Ayn Rand). How does he square his religion with his objectivism, given that Rand and her philosophy were both virulently anti-religion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, GardenLady, I don't think logical consistency is his forte.

I must say, Abby attending court would take such amazing strength and resilience when she can't even hold down solid foods yet!

That being said, my prayers and support to her mom, and all who will be there today to face Kibby in court.

I know I would be there to stare him down, but that's just the MamaBear in me.

I can't even begin to imagine all Abby has been through and just wish her the best as she recovers and heals!

:heartluv:

Zoomed in on Abby now. She looks stoic. Much older than 9 months ago.

Not really IMO. I think Kibby has a full time job and a trip to VA would be way too far when he could just kidnap another local.

Reporter on either NECN or WMUR in last half hour said he was let go in April after 5 years because business was slow. I wonder if the assault/trespass in March factored into the decision to let him go. He is the kind of guy you wouldn't want to fire on the spot because you'd be leery of setting him off. You'd give him notice and make it sound like it's just business.

anaba3et.jpg

Abigail and Zenya in the courtroom. Poor girl. She's very brave for going to his arraignment though! And she looks so pretty. I'm getting anxious for this to start.

Hello, GardenLady, I don't think logical consistency is his forte.

No I guess not lol. I'm just curious about his inner thought processes. He obviously had a pretty high opinion of his own beliefs and opinions, to write so many letters - and obviously gave some thought to what he believed. I always wonder how people reconcile big contradictions like that in their minds.

I hope more turns up on social media, etc. I feel like we have only a partial picture of this jerk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NECN host (not on the scene) says it is Abby. She is partly behind Zenya but I think it is actually Sarah or a relative.

does anyone have sound yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members